White teeth

How do I get white teeth? I brush twice a day, mouthwash and floss and still yellow. Help me.

drink bleach

with a routine like that no one should expect it to be super white, since your teeth are naturally never supposed to be fully white, but if your teeth are still yellow then there is something fucked up with your mouth user

yellowed teeth are natural. to get celebrity-white teeth you need to have them bleached and color-treated by a professional once or twice a year

Get a tan and they'll look whiter by comparison

No. Teeth color won't improve with brushing. It doesn't work like that. Get some whitening strips

Stop caring. A slight yellow tint is perfectly normal.

tricky ricky?

I know an average everyday coworker who has perfectly straight pearly whites. Your information is not true. It's possible you may be from the UK where no one actually gives a shit about oral hygiene.

Teeth aren't suppose to be super white. Although I've found that black people tend to have the most naturally white teeth, African people in the backwater villages will have beautiful white smiles, though they also probably have diets that help a lot with tooth health. But yeah your teeth aren't suppose to be pearly white (like in OP's picture), your coworker probably just had a simple whiting job done and just kept up with their brushing and flossing throughout the years and they stay away from drinks that stain your teeth.

Stop drinking tea.

Get this mouthwash and floss multiple times a day. But honestly this mouthwash...I don't even know what's in it that makes my teeth so white but there's a noticeable effect after a week of using it family assumes I get them whitened. Costs like 9 dollars a bottle where I live though

this

Quit drinking tea/soda/coffee if you don't wanna have nasty dingy teeth

Mix a little baking soda and lemon..brush

> black people have the whitest teeth
what is contrast?

Fucking kill urself

That's actually abrasive, the baking soda literally scratches the top layer of enamel revealing the whiter layer beneath

Jokes on you m8, they are white stripes

GENETICS
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

@OP - use some "activated charcoal" powder. It's abrasive and will give you a whiter smile.

i've heard good things about "oil pulling" google
all the bullshit about toxins and shit isn't true but it has been proven to make your teeth look whiter and cleaner

go to the fucking dentist

Can I at least do green tea?

fuck what everyone else said, swish with peroxide every night and your gold

Actually works with coco oil im doing it one in a week but everytime i do my teeth look whiter

>I know an average everyday coworker who has perfectly straight pearly whites. Your information is not true.

You don't know his routine nor his diet. Why would you assume all teeth are the same, anyway?
For instance: he could have spent his life drinking much less soda than normal and have more enamel.

Them lips ... Look like Mouth of Sauron with white teeth

Teeth ain't naturally white though

Teeth are naturally off-white. Some will be more whit, others more yellow, depending on things like the pH of your saliva. Oral hygiene, not drinking coffee or smoking, things like that will make them less yellow, but it won't make them white.
To get them white, you need to bleach them. It's not good for your teeth, but it's the only way if you want snow white teeth.

kek

so are you saying that op pic is more creepy than suron?

This.

Lol don't do this.

>Tfw when you can't afford braces and teeth are slightly yellow