Bomber General

Bomber thread? Bomber thread.
Anyone know where I can find a navy/teal jacket with a pumped up baseball collar like pic related? I ordered this item through ASOS only to find out they fucked up the listing and were selling a completely different trench coat instead of a bomber jacket. Still looking for something like this so if you could help that'd be much appreciated.

Another image of some guy wearing it for perspective

Feel free to post other bomber questions/shit as well, I just had that question to start with

what about this MKI bomber?

>no sleeve pocket
>patch instead
acceptable trade off

Right style, but they don't really seem to have it in blue. They only have it in "petrol navy" which is really dark. Their "wind smock" is more the color I'm looking for, its a shame they don't have that same color for their bombers

I actually work at HM part time during uni, so looked into those as well. Unfortunately, same problem; no blue/navy. Its surprisingly hard to find navy bombers considering navy is a pretty standard clothing color

w2c cheap-ass cream bomber?

2012 called and they want their jacket back

copped this suede bomber from [spoiler]obey[/spoiler] for $99.

motherfucker i fucked up

>implying bombers aren't timeless

you can probably be found in pic related

proof that youre wrong.
>filename

I really like the patch, they put it on shirts and sweaters and a bunch of stuff.

Veeky Forums is retarded cancer nowadays

スタジオ - studio

Why is studio on this patch? I don't get it.

spoilers are broken, dont worry.

Its the mki studio, like a design studio

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

>unironically using timeless in the context of fashion
go back to mfa with your bean boots and raw denim faggot

thats an actual pilot who has use for a bomber type jacket and not a 19 year old white kid from the suburbs aka Veeky Forums

cop or not?

if you have to ask to buy a sacai piece, then no

Ehh you're probably right. Only reason i'm on the fence is i've got another bomber so idk if i could justify another purchase

protip: learn to think for yourself
then you're already doing better than 90% of the drones on here
do you think the people wearing yohji, rick, CDG etc need to ask for strangers opinions on an anime imageboard?

its a rwandian giraffe poaching company user

No one takes this board that seriously user, just bants