Most effay endz in London?

Most effay endz in London?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=165R9OWugAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please don't come to peckham. it's already being gentrified by shit heads, we could use one less.

Is is not Pecknarm anymore?

Bruv pyg moved on, just pop up granola advisors on every street corner now

rip peckham young gunners. its only a matter of time before fucking pop up cereal cafes hit the high street... wish they would just keep to themselves back in the 4th circle of hell - also known as dulwich village.

Reckon Peckham will last a fair bit longer than Brixton though. Fucking hate Brixton village and every cunt going in there.
What part of SE you from famalam?

Where den rudebwoi

Camberwell/Peckham border. Shame what is/has happened to Brixton...

Only the dead can know peace from Trellick Tower

It's going to happen everywhere. Clapham next door is unrecognisable now, it's just a place for middle class pricks to go drinking and watch rugby now and it's starting to spread to wandsworth.

I live in Roehampton and there are constantly new builds being built around my estate.

gosh i live next to this peace of shit building

gives me fucking aids

Uxbridge :^)

Putney

AYYYYYY

Funnily enough I've noticed a surge of Veeky Forums black guys on Putney high street lately and I have no idea why

N17

e1 suck a dick

North Brixton (SW9) is sure, but come to Brixton Hill/Tulse Hill and see if it's gentrified. SW2 still greezy.

The ends most like the old south London is Croydon right now.

I go to uni there. It's a mix of hipsters, bengalis and homeless people

effay as in posh cunts? anywhere. it's london.

Not SM7, only old people and people with money are here

it's beautiful brutalism get educated you fucking philistine

East End. #yolo #swag

Greenwich, full fuccbois. Seen some proper lads every now and then. Area is still shite though.

Do you actually live in Trellick, OP? Or Homefield House? Or just a random from one of the smaller estates around?

>tfw I fucking run W10
>now even the rusemasters from the internet are showing up

efé as in underground and unknown you wastegash

>rich bois
>effay

>tottnum
>effay

Indubitably dear chap, chip chip tallyho

Nah senpai, it's all about slough

SE9 tbcauhwyl.

Tulse Hill/West Norwood here, wouldn't say it's effay at all. As it gets more developed there's a weird mix of lower middle and middle class alongside drunk pikeys and lots of immigrants who've been here for years. I prefer it to Clapham and Peckham as they are now, though. Plus Dulwich Village, that place is mostly filthy rich people completely up themselves.

>all these rich boys itt

Disgusting.

>tfw addicted to cereal and this would be a fucking dream

Does everyone in England browse Veeky Forums? What the fuck are you fellas on about? Which housing project is cooler? How does everyone know all of them? Fascinating laddies

Can someone explain to a non Brit what is happening in this thread??

Endz is ghetto slang for area/hood.

The picture in OP is Trellick Tower which is a relatively well known tower block in London.

The guys at the top are talking about Peckham and Brixton, which are areas in London that have had a notorious reputation for being really ghetto for years now, but in the last few years they've been gentrified like crazy and are pretty much unrecognisable.

youtube.com/watch?v=165R9OWugAk

Sounds fun brah

>tfw used to go goldsmiths
>tfw now living in dead bit of london

i miss SE

where do all the poor/rough people go once a place becomes gentrified? I had no idea that peckham was being gentrified but I am not surprised to hear it.
London is cancerous in my opinion.

had a look at goldsmith's art department and that area is fuckn nice.

what did u study senpai?

>where do all the poor/rough people go once a place becomes gentrified?

They get gentrified too. We used to have The Game, 50 Cent, and Shyne. Now we have Tyler, Drake, and Chance.

Middle class white boys appropriating black slang. Pretty cringe desu.

I'm black senpai but there are admittedly a lot of rich white boys here just look at the post codes.

anthropology

fairs m8

I live in a council estate in Roehampton. The worst thing is it actually sounds nice so when I people I live there it's always "oh isn't that a posh area?" kinda like how my secondary school was called "hurlingham and Chelsea" so people think it's really good because of the name when in fact we failed ofsted and went into special measures.

>The worst thing is it actually sounds nice

I have never heard anyone ever say a good thing about Roehampton. What's your postcode?

SW15

People who know the area know it's a shithole but I'm talking about people who are judging it based purely on the name. To be fair the new builds nearby are quite pricey and there's a country club down the road.

AHhhh shit. My postcode is SW15.

When did the Brits start using Afro Caribbean vernacular?

I don't even fucking know anymore, It's weird seeing areas that I used to hang around in full of workers, roadmen and weirdo's being filled with wankers living in rooms the size of shoeboxes.
As soon as an interesting bit of London appears it gets overrun with coffee shops within 3 months.
It's not even Afro Caribbean, it's a weird mix of cockney, West Indies and Indian Subcontinent merging into something that's had some time to develop.

Been around for years.

bow e3 bigup

When God abandoned them.

Who needs god when you have grime bruv

all these faggots complaining about muh gentrification. Don't you realize that you're probably helping cause the problem you're complaining about? Besides, London is a world city and one of the centres of world capitalism, what do you expect?

>tfw looking for somewhere to live for my last year at a london uni.
Pretty much nowhere under £150pppw

>not caring about the displacement of poor and ethnic communities.

nice aesthetic you got there bruh