Post some effay pictures

Post some effay pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sikkkq

Frank lloyd Wright (probably spelled it wrong)

The SR-71 Blackbird was such a fucking amazing plane with such a rich history. There should be an entire unit in high school history classes on this fucking plane.

Care to tl;dr its history and link further reading?

I remember seeing it when I was 4 or 5 at the air and space museum in Dulles Virginia.
Since then it's been my favorite aircraft,and probably the reason I was so into planes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird

Look up "slowest Blackbird story" while you're at it, definitely gave me a chuckle.

Airframe was revolutionary in many ways. My family was also friends with one of the backseaters when they managed to break all sorts of records in that thing.

Tldr of Blackbird

US required an airframe that could fly high enough to stay out of radar and fast enough to outrun SAMs and air to air missiles. Reports from the family friend ( Major Ed Payne at the time, retired a full bird) and other sources say that when SAMs were launched, they were off by miles.

Entire thing was made out of titanium and required a jelly like fuel due to how hot the engines burned. Flew stupid high, required basically space suits. Each pilot has their own "record" speed set because the airframe was so scary fast they never wanted to redline it.

holy shit this fit is sick. im not memeing but can we bring lunarcore back

w2c experimental stealth fighter?

its a spy plane u scrub

Wait till winter

uh, you don't get to bring friends

is 35mm effay?

Id on pants?

>1

and already failed

kek

Bump

print these out and hang yourself

Basic shit.

Cold War stuff has so much character, I love the MIG-25. It's essentially two giant engines welded to some steel and titanium designed to intercept spy-planes.

It's heavy and large but can cruise at Mach 2.8 and has no red-line beyond that, Ivan's could push it beyond 3.2 for shits and giggles.

It also has 29 aviation world records amongst which is the heighest flight of any combat aircraft at 120+K feet.

instagram is the worst thing that has ever happened to fashion

overplayed garbage

lmao

Fun fact: my grandpa did air traffic control in the air force when they were developing Blackbirds. He was one of the first people to see it fly, and he guided it in for landing. It was so top secret that he couldnt even tell my grandma about it.

saved this one from /p/

also saved this one from /p/ (which is where this thread should be)

t. huge weeb

Those shoes are so trashy

Idk

your fucking military airplanes are not Veeky Forums stop posting and go back to /k/

dank

I really want that book but don't want to fork over $100+ for it.

this isnt a cringe thread

good shit right here
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

I believe these pants are from Julius. No clue which model though.

/thread

thanks bud

THIS GIRL HAS A WATCH ON OUTSIDE OF HER JACKET

get a fucking grip

guy on the left is "going to be a model in a year"

guy on the right is following 20,000 people on twitter and owns a failing bigcartel clothing brand

damn that looks comfy
like coming home from a night out and the sun coming up on the train home
why do pretty things make me feel so sad?

Actually I was leaving my girlfriend for the last time, on the bus to the airport.

will dump some

Why'd ya post this flimfam?

The old one was pretty good lets see if we can find a few more gems here. I posted these pictures last round but I think fa just collectively decided that guns make every outfit cool.

Fa cause gunz

fa cause guns

Damn

First 4 minute mile...

Shoes still worth more than my soul