twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant decide between 4 pairs:

1. Black High Premium

2. Black High (standard)

3. White High Premium

4. White High (standard)

Struggling on copping these famalie. 20% off tres bien: 20-campaign
Lasts until 5/22/16

I like highs more in black, and lows in white, so I'd say go for .

are these a decent alternative to CPs?

No

why do you keep making these? what else is there to discuss? everythings been said. buy them if you want.

Yes

pretty bad colorway/material for slipons, mang
they look like vans

mmmmm CPs

are you buying these as a cheap alternative to achilles? or do you legitimately want slip-ons? if the latter they are fine. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on slip-ons and I think all slip-ons are ugly. but if it's the former you are going to wish you just saved up for achilles or whatever. honestly those shoes are nothing special. if common projects didn't make them would you give a shit?

Wound up ordering options 2 and 3.

Go for erik schedin m8. They pop up on grailed all the time

Cool, post fits whenever they arrive!

No one will care :(
But I will, so maybe I will!

Between Premium and standard how shiny do you want your shoe? I'm leaning towards premium only because it stands out less.

I'd say post them at these /cpg/ threads. Me personally am looking for CP inspo.

Why do we always have these threads about children's shoes? Don't you have to be 18 to post here?

good one dude.

Poor little child. You aren't smart enough to comprehend tge fact that you have misspelled your entire sentence. If anyone us worse or lower than humans that would be you and your failed attempt at Grammar and sarcasm. Yiu insolent fool. What kind of being are you to even be making yourself look" cool" when in reality you are scared and are quivering because you aren't able to even shut anyone up. The most possible logic i have is this. You never put others down which made you a pathetic low scum, when you're a pathetic scum you have no friends or girlfriend and when that happens you resort to last thing you call "hope" it really is humorous.

>Poor little child. You aren't smart enough to comprehend tge fact that you have misspelled your entire sentence
>tge

Good one, dude.

Good one, dude.

Which tier of poverty do you fall under, the less than $40,000/year tier?

I like this most

Me, too; so I got those and the plain black standards.

amped.

off white

black

How do you guys leave your Achilles Lows? Do you do a normal over-lace or what its called or do you stick with factory?

well im going to get them because they're the only decent looking vegan shoes I can find

> vegan shoes
> vegan
> shoes

HAHAHAHAHHA

no, i don't like that straight lace stuff.

>Buying high tops

What are come good rotational shoes for some chelsea suede cps and mmm gats? I'm thinking ultra boosts.

being poor

This is the only way you should ever lace a pair of shoes: . It's the way shoes were designed to be laced and anything else is a gimmick.

Depends on the profile you're after. What are you after?

In addition to the 2 achilles highs I just purchased, I also swooped some Raf Velcro highs.

Do you want a super low profile low top?

I don't agree.

That's totally cool.

You're objectively wrong though.

Hardly.
Otherwise all shoes would be laced like that. The cross is objectively the best due to the way the lacing pattern holds the shoe on your foot with equalized force and pressure.

this is now a CHeese Pizza Girl thread

have fun wearing a dead animal on your feet bud.
you should really have more self-respect than that.

The animals already dead and "natives" of all races, colors, and creeds have done it for generations.

Get a grip.

You're not being part of the solution by not consuming the product of an animal that's already been slaughtered, it would've been slaughtered regardless; the least you could do, you silly little cunt, is to respect the animals life and death by using the products that come from its body in a remotely dignified way.

Fuck off, faggot. You don't have a clue about anything.

I appreciate your effort for being a vegan but we will forever use animal products until we manage to make them in a lab in a humane way.

leather is used to this day because we haven't found a convenient and cheaper way to manufacture the same quality

I want slip ons. They're more expensive than Achilles, which I am not particularly fond of.

kys mane, it's environment-friendly

>"natives" of all races, colors, and creeds have done it for generations.

Ancestral generations committing to a particular culture practice does not legitimize the practice as being inherently moral. Countless cultures throughout human history endorsed slavery. Does this subsequently make slavery moral?
>Get a grip.

Compelling.

>You're not being part of the solution...

You seem to be hopelessly unaware of the most fundamental tenets of veganism. Part of the cause is creating a culture in which the tarnished remains of murdered and tortured animals are not adorned as symbols of beauty or elegance. This only serves to further perpetuate the devaluation of animal life and its objectification.

>You silly little cunt

Once again, your argumentative faculties astonish me.

>Dignified way

Do you wear the remains of your loved one's on your feet to show your respect for them?

>Fuck off, faggot

Clearly you are someone I should take seriously.

>You don't have a clue about anything

No, you clearly don't.

55% of all CO2 emissions come from animal agriculture.
Wearing the dried up carcass of a murdered animal on your feet seems to be a rather pathetic trophy.

>I appreciate your effort for being a vegan but we will forever use animal products

"I appreciate your efforts for being an abolitionist, but we will forever have slavery."
Eternally thankful I am not burdened with your apathetic fatalism.

>55% of all CO2 emissions come from animal agriculture.
[citation needed]

51%
new-harvest.org/the_world_s_leading_driver_of_climate_change_animal_agriculture

Complementary evidence
worldwatch.org/files/pdf/Livestock and Climate Change.pdf

who /creamsoles/ here?

>protip

Eugenics will fix that and then smart people get to eat food instead of bugs in the future.

>no name pseudoscience organisation whose content is driven by their personal motives, written by someone who gives himself the title of a JD candidate
yeah excellent source you tard
www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

>www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html
You do realize that CO2 emissions are not solely specific to the U.S.? Right?
Fortunately motive is irrelevant in scientific research and you would greatly benefit from actually reading the referenced documents.

Is the United Nations a credible enough source for you?
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772#.Vz6FjPkrLX4

>It [Animal agriculture] generates 65 per cent of human-related nitrous oxide, which has 296 times the Global Warming Potential (GWP) of CO2.

Celebrated ignorance like yours is the Achilles' Heel of humanity.

If you make less than 65,000 per year then these shoes cost over 1/10th of a month's work for you and you should not be buying them.

If you make less than that and still but these, you're a fucking idiot

can you cunts take this shit elsewhere? thanks.

I make 145/year, my 2 purchases from elsewhere are of no consequence to me.

Maybe learn something instead of exhausting all of your efforts towards looking pretty.

You sure do have a ton of faith in the ability of research published by a government agency to stay politically discharged

Let's not forget that a large portion of the Republican party would like to defund or abolish the EPA

what are these

I wanna learn something. How do you exhaust toward something?

Keep up the good work, kid.

I'm 27 and make 1.75 times that

Thank you for agreeing that the United Nations is a more credible source than the EPA.

Doubtful. Prove it.

>vegan enters the thread
>thread becomes about how meat eaters are bad people

A walking talking stereotype if ever I saw one.