Tattoo thread?

Tattoo thread?

how did you find this without the fucking wanimal watermark?

good shit, man

>2016
>tattoos

HA tattoos stopped being cool in 2015, better start saving up to get them removed.

holy fuck, she's a 10/10 for me.

Thinking of getting some Picasso rough nudes. Thinking forearm.

any placement ideas other than the obvious?

Ribs maybe? I can't tell if that would look goofy or not.

not even sure which to get get yet either. there are so many to choose from & they're all so nice.

I'm not usually into asians but she's hot as fuck and even the tattoo artist is pretty effay lookin.

>I'm not usually into asians

90% of asians are gross senpai. I live in gook capital of the US and i am an expert.

where is that? san fran?

Yes. I am surrounded by Asians 24/7

ayo sf here waddup

Asians who live in America = gross.

Whites who live in America = gross

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean but my girlfriend is an Asian from America and she's top qt

>a form of body art that has been around for literally thousands of years
>just stopped being "cool" last year
yeah alright dude whatever you say

meh, it's definitely been trendy as fuck lately. I think popularity will die down in the near future. hopefully those awfule "sailor jerry" style tattoos die out at least.

>american traditional
shit's been around since the 19th century and isn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon

>Comparing todays tattoos with ancient, historic stuff
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Because for most of history tattoos used to be something that only gangsters, prisoners, and soldiers had. They signified that the person with the tattoo was actually part of something dangerous/mysterious or that they've actually accomplished something that most people will never do and that's what made them cool. By the time 2014 ended, every 16 year old girl and her tea drinking boyfriend have gotten matching tattoos of roses and birds all over themselves to signify the 1 year anniversary of the first time she let her boyfriend finger pop her. Tattoos are just another trend to follow now, except this time when the trend ends and everyone realizes how goofy they look with scriptures on their ribs, "Eat, Laugh, Love" on their wrists, and "only god can judge me" on their chests they won't be able to throw their tattoos in the back of the closet and forget about them.

gay

Was considerimg getting a tattoo of haunter but i imagine it will look shit once the ink blurs a bit

Okay but what about tattoos being a part of social circles and culture? Like music scenes?

"Hey user, that's a really odd tattoo, does it have any significant meaning to you?"

>huhuhuhuh it's a pokeemans!

"So you got a drawing of a cartoon monster permanently embedded into your skin, why?"

>beecuz I watched pokeemanz as a toddler XDDD!!

your music taste changes constantly every year. I cringe when listening to the old stuff I used to like 3-4 years ago.

see Also, while I don't HATE the idea of something like that, it's exactly that kind of thing which kicked off making it popular for everyone with an internet connection to look up a picture of an anchor and carve it into their skin forever even though they've never even been on boat before.

Did Veeky Forums become /b/ in the last two years or something?

okay, fair point but, what about people who have been in a certain music scene for years?

I know people who have been in the hardcore scene for example, for 20-30 years

people who are too hung up on demanding tattoos be justified with some greater significance are dumb pretentious twats

it's cool if your tattoo means something to you, it's also cool if you just happen to like the way it looks

grow up

As horrible as this tattoo is, something about it seems pretty effay. The fact that he's willing to completely destroy any chance of being taken seriously by anyone ever again just to make a statement about how much he dislikes his "baby mamas," so much so that he'll wear it on his face, is really something to marvel at.

no it doesn't

no i think he literally means for people to fuck his baby mommas, hes a cuck nu-male. nothing effay about that

boobies are my fetish....
im not the only one right?

this is really cool man. mad props to you for getting this done, really out there design but really fucking cool.

yep cos nobody else likes boobies

nobody

god i knew i was a freak!
so is big stinky vagina lol (sounds gross but really good!)

thanks, tattoos should be for yourself and no one else (:

dude i feel u, this sounds really weird but im attracted to pretty girls! its so weird ikr. like i sometimes see a pretty girl and i go wow

pls dont judge

KYS fetishfreaks.

lol

art is cool as fuck, but idk if it'd translate well into a tattoo. maybe something a little simpler with less fine lines

Dumping a few 1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

I support tattoos, it's really nice to have a way to spot the idiots and the people who you definitely don't want to hire before even talking to them.

5/?

Babby couldn't possibly deal with the notion that others are secure enough to make permanent decisions, so babby must reject them and reinforce his fear of commitment. Poor babby.

6/6

Inspo coming

I'm secure enough to make decisions and smart enough to not have one of those decisions be having a picture of a pokemon on my skin for the rest of my life.

I have a rough idea for a tattoo. It would probably be along my side or ribs or somewhere. I've never gotten a tattoo before and I don't want to walk into this shop and talk to the artist about an original without any idea how much it'll cost.

TL;DR, is there an average cost range for original tattoos?

Not mine but I really like this one

Probably getting this in my forearm, I really like the design, no meaning behind it, I just love how it looks desu

faggot

thats sick man, would you have the stray lines wrap around your arm?