drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/users/41700-fabricman/wardrobe
m.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-RICK-OWENS-DRKSHDW-S-S15-Double-Layer-Joggers-Leggings-Sz-S-/291768249434?hash=item43eebe2c5a:g:oCYAAOSwGW9XPeR6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

~asked in dead thread oops~

Does anyone know what the oversized tees that come in actual sizes are like vs. the one size ones? I feel like I'm set on a one size but if there isn't much difference I might go for one of the others.

one sizes are about a large in regular sizes, sometimes larger but I've never experienced any that fit smaller than a bigger medium.

Reminder that wearing full Rick wont get you laid

So if I'm normally a S/XS I would be better off getting a sized jumbo in S than a one size jumbo?

*specifically with tumblr user sacai-berry, who is most likely a country thunder level normie.

I have sex with my wife every day, sometimes both of us are wearing full rick.

Well, anyways I just bought one in small so I guess we'll find out. It's in the 'milk' colorway, and I think I have too many white or off-white rick tops already, but it was only $80.

jumbo and one size shirts are generally pretty forgiving so you should be good.

Yeah, my main concern is it being too small and looking like a regular t-shirt with giant tent sleeves, where a jumbo would be big all over.

But I'm thinking there's like 10% chance of that, and I'm pretty sure I can flip at least what I paid in that case.

Always great to see you in the thread, Rick.

>Implying getting laid is the point of fashion

But, if you really want to play that game... You know what else won't get you laid? Shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>You know what else won't get you laid? Shitposting on Veeky Forums.
user, I..

How to size dunks? They aren't in the OP

also c/n for $650?

For 650 it looks good. Cop. They fit like geos IIRC

Where did you get your shirt?

eBay! BNWT from vicious.

Aww drat. I thought there was perhaps a sale somewhere.

OGs are overhyped - you missed the boat - get over it.
Just buy new ones- they'll last much longer and have better soles.

W2C something similar to what is hanging out of tricky ricky's pocket

Lol okay

LOL what

i think it's attached to some of his older pieces as a label or tag

Hangtag wallet

>hot friends

its his wallet
similar is old* (theres a few lengths, one short, one really long) drkshdw ribbon/tag

her friends are beat af and she herself seems like a huge cunt however i'd still smash

m8 i'm fairly certain she was just being sarcastic in her postno need to take cheap shots on her and her friends
chill kid

this. Supreme kids will call you a cuck.

Got some stuff up on Grailed at the moment, toning down my shoe rack a bit - hopefully so I can cop something else and also as justification for me just buying Ramone Socks.

grailed.com/users/41700-fabricman/wardrobe

Check it out if you guys want, I know people have been after Limo Creepers!

would cop so hard if you had my size

I may buy them in a few weeks if they're still up...

You say they're a 41, but fit like a 42.5.
Could you compare the sizing to another shoe so I can get more of an idea of how the shoe fits please?

I'm a 7 in geos/cargos and an 8 in Visvim and Y3.

it would be like your 8 in geos but 9/9.5 in visvim and y3

>tfw will never have spiral zip Creepers

I wear a 42 in geos and in CPs (Yes my geos are a little large, but I like them like that)

I then wear an insole with the limo creepers, if that gives you a rough idea of how big they are.

That's a shame, I like my shoes to fit quite tightly.
Hopefully someone sells some in size 40 soon then!

I've bought some mohawks in size 41.5 which haven't arrived yet, are they going to be too big for me?

I assumed sizing down only applied to limos... Kinda worried now.

The two on the left are the best

People keep buying oversized tees on EBay but I never see any. What am I doing wrong?

what frag does /rog/ wear? also, if rick made a frag how would it smell like? i'd guess leather and dried semen

Hello /rog/
Here's what I'm wearing today
Rick Owens/Kai Aakmann/Margiela

TABI TOES

IM STRAIGHT UP JELLY SENPAI

Too bad i'm a dude

Not you. Voltbird would never post on Veeky Forums especially not with such an old fit

I use CDG black. I'd venture to say that a Rick fragrance would consist of concrete and leather.

I wear spicebomb and it'd say it goes pretty well with my usual Rick uniform. Maybe something more musky with a leather tone would be more appropriate.

I like Black but it screams I browse SZ and I hate that site. I may try their Odeur line for weirder shit

A leather note is definitely required for a rick frag or wearing rick

CDG Play Black. Looking to getting something new for the summer though.

>I like Black but it screams I browse SZ and I hate that site.
what's wrong with SZ?

i use blue de channel and dont give a single fuck, just trying to smell at least ok

Tom Ford Noir at the moment.

faust mostly. other people are fine

WEW LAD

tried on noir and loved it. too bad its close to summer right now here :(

Odeur 53 because it's pretty hot outside.

Also YSL M7 Oud Absolu (evening/winter), L'Eau d'Issey, 1 by Galimard, Eau de Vetyver by L'Occitane and Poivre Piquant by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

lol faust is the creator of SZ. without him there would be no outlet for the truly devoted avant-garde/alternative designer fashion community.

wew lad i know who faust is and my gripe with faust is faust's definition of avant-garde/alternative is carpe diem, its offshoots, jap designers, and the belgians which are all old projects and can hardly be considered the cutting edge. if you don't fit this definition or question his authority he will fucking lay down a ban on you with impunity

Jesus Christ guys I'm so confused. I want Ramone boots so bad, and leather would be great but I'd be willing to get some waxed canvas ones for this price in way better condition. Convince me not to spend money on shoes in such a terrible condition.

>overhyped
why do you say so? I don't know a lot about RO shoes, nor do I go on /rog/ much, but I prefer how they look. Also I didn't know that the construction isnt as good, I thought the old RO sneakers were better in terms of quality?

They don't look to be in terrible condition, though. You can clean the soles, easily.

thats so not true lmao...youre view on faust is similar to that of an uniformed bernie supporters opinion on donald trump.
faust loves rick owens for example. hes almost always wearing his rick creeper boots and rick memphis jeans .
if what you say is true then why doesn the always wear carpe diem?

Hi Faust love the website

Double layer pants exist???

>why doesn the always wear carpe diem?

Eugene is too fat and short to fit into carpe

yet hes almost always wearing memphis jeans which are tighter than anything slp has ever done
hes definitely not fat and height has nothing to do with being able to wear clothing you like and looking good in it, its all about confidence.

hi faust

That's what I thought too but then I see pictures like this where the leather is just ridiculously worn and the sole stitching is out at places. What should I pay for these?

ofc there are exceptions but if you do notll discuss a brand he likes which does do interesting things and has artistic merot he will ban you which is anti avant garde. i used to browse sz so i know what i'm talking about. he's also a huge pseudointellectual. all of his analyses on stuff going on in fashion doesn't stand up to scrutiny

newest cop Blistered Lamb Dunks

His hate for grailed after it took over the SZ marketplace is fucking stupid. Writes articles on the death of avant garde like it somehow is a bad thing that it's buyers market at the moment.

$300 max

"A rare moment with Eugene Rabkin as DJ at his launch party"
I know fashion is an expensive hobby but "DJing" with an iPhone. Come on Eugene, come on.

nxt lvl af desu imo senpai

what album is he playing? i bet he listens to shitty techno/rock

this. his pet brands are still heavily niched markets

I don't know. Anybody recognizes this?

i dont understand why you guys hate faust, yet you worship timer.
is it because faust isnt a girl and he didnt trip here?
faust is a self made buisness man, succesful journalist and entrepreneur.
meanwhile, timber has contributed absolutely nothing of value towards fashion or its community. she only made a name for herself by constantly trying to smear fausts name and his accomplishments on her shitty, pseudo-intellectual feminist blog.

Go to bed Faust.

Eugene Napkin is just an angry fat little boy.

not faust but im actually able to use my brain and realize how much faust has done towards the understanding and appreciation towards avant-garde and the fashion community.
meanwhile timber sits on her computer all day posting copy-pasted images from yahoo jp listings of avant garde clothing and drawing her fursonas on her deviant art. all the while insulting and criticizing anyone who actually has the balls to get off their ass and try to do something hands on with fashion or contribute anything beyond face value towards the avant-garde community.

>faust
>journalist
pick one

his face never fails to make me laugh

i thought timber just posted garment pics and shit. got links to her rant posts?

faust IS a journalist. i suggest you go google the definition of a journalist.

>his face never fails to make me laugh
hehe, le epic humour! xD

>i thought timber just posted garment pics and shit. got links to her rant posts?
she does but she also makes rants and low-key disses towards faust and other successful, self-made figures in the fashion world. However she tends to delete them once they get out of hand or before too many people have the chance of reading it.

did they ever make tabi heels in mens sizes??

Where did you find this

its true though his face isn't fit for his aesthetic

i was also implying that faust is a shit journalist

What the hell is this timber strawman, what does she have to do with faust?

eBay!

m.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-RICK-OWENS-DRKSHDW-S-S15-Double-Layer-Joggers-Leggings-Sz-S-/291768249434?hash=item43eebe2c5a:g:oCYAAOSwGW9XPeR6

who the fuck is timber

Hello faust. Go back to SZ

some factitious fashion blogging bitch who is worshiped by idiots because she has a vagina.
she used to trip on Veeky Forums

She's actually providing much more worthwhile insights into avantgarde fashion than eugene midget man could ever hope to

are there two types of double layers that exist? i know of the regular one but i see other shirts advertised as double layer but they almost look like normal rick tops

Underrated post

He's also selling the same pair on Grailed... Kinda suspicious

Could just be that he wants to cover his bases.

lol tons of ppl do this dude. higher chance of someone buying your stuff...

These are absolutely insane. I think I'd rather buy prisoners since I don't have Rick bottoms yet but these would definitely get my consideration

i recently copped this rick owens kabuto hat and just got it in the mail today.
i immediately wore it out to eat and got so many stares.

I really like this. Simple but strong

>got so many stares.

do you enjoy this?

Fabricman: you posted a pic of you with Sockdidas and a blazer; what pants were you wearing? Or were they Pods?

rick actually made one for his shops. he mentioned it in an interview

not really but its expected when you wear nice looking clothes

Looks good