So my prom is next week i don't know what to wear, can you guys help me out...

So my prom is next week i don't know what to wear, can you guys help me out? I mean i guess im going to wear something more casual than a suit.

Here I am pictured after my prom last year (I'm the handsome one). Got so much pussy that night.

damn man you look slick

Here is your answer based on your race:
>White
denim everything.. including underwear, fedora and shoes.
>Chink
plastic everything.. including underwear and shoes.
>Black
black people have style so not much to be said here.

dark grey suit, white shirt, no tie.
it's what i wore to mine, looked nice.

kys

kys

Depends the weather.

If it's hot as shit outside, don't be that pleb going out in full polyester. Get a linen suit and look baller as fuck.

>kys
only betas that don't have balls wear that shit.

>that ill fitting suit

What is this, ZARA ?

an $1200 givenchy suit and a model that probably had to wear 50 other suits that day and they didn't all fit perfectly.

>spandex.jpg
>homo.jpg
Here is some advice how about not being a puppet and staying home? I don't even understand why people celebrate proms.. is it to pretend how adult you can dress yourself.

lamoa. which one of these is you?

>he couldn't find anyone to go to prom with and stayed at home, convincing himself that it was an act of rebellion and not his autism.

literally why not go to an event where you get to dress up nice, drink and hang out with your friends?

>literally why not go to an event where you get to dress up nice, drink and hang out with your friends?
>drink
I am sorry but I feel like I am conversing with an idiot or a child that wants to act like mummy and daddy.

literally what are you even talking about.
$100 says you've never been to a party or had fun in your life. being antisocial is not cool.

>don't really want to go to prom
>get asked by grill friend
>can't say no
>check out how a good suit fits online and memorize all of it
>go to store
>try out a suit
>half an hour later after changing jacket, shirt, etc. sizes up and down it fits perfectly
>do prom
>it's alright
>go home by midnight

I think the problem is he never had friends in High School. I agree that
>dude drinking partying lmao
is dudebro tier, but he does genuinely sound like a manchild.

I never fell for the bait of going to prom.. fuck all that shit. I went straight to clubbing. My first bad bitch I went out with wasn't even eighteen when I took her out. Have fun dressing like daddy kiddo.

>not having your personal tailor creating suits from scratch based on your exact mensurations

prom is only good if you have friends in it
also the after party have the chance to be a trillion times better

>not going to an event in a dodgy abandoned vault where you take lines of ketamine mixed with mdma, wear full rick owens and grind on strangers in the dark, hallucinating you melt onto each other while the filthiest, darkest techno ever blasts on a proper banging soundsystem
sounds like you dont know how to have fun my good friend

I never got asked ID because I had enough of my own money to pay off bouncers and get my bad bitch stimulated. All you fuckboys have to depend on your pocket money and corny suits to get turnt.

Prom at my school during my year was pathetic. My class didn't want to go at all and it was going to be cancelled until a few teachers bought tickets to sell the minimum. Respect to those teachers, but I didn't go myself. My ex girlfriend kept asking me to go, but I did not want to. Don't go, you won't regret something you didn't do like everyone says

>implying that's not what euro proms are like

i know burgers do proms in their school gym hall with the teachers supervising, but we do things a little differently.

Why would I want a personal tailor when I never wear suits anyway? I just lucked out I found something that fit right.

All I got from your post was
>bix nood mufugga sheeet

Thanks senpai

WE

can you wear something more casual? proms are strange, every one has its own rules.
it's too late for a suit, anyway. you don't have the time to tailor it anymore.
what do you have in your wardrobe? the best option, I think, would be decostructed blazer and textured wool pants, but if you have to buy and tailor them... it won't be done by next week.
you'll need a shirt too, and shoes, but those I hope you already have.
btw, how's the weather wherever you are?

Still like the Inglorious Basterds look I had.

Made her match the car.

It's ok here. Warmer than colder. I can't tailor it. I need to cop something. It's acceptable to wear more casual clothes and that's what I think I'll do, but i got to be stylish as well.

Nah. You had the kid in his dad oversized suit look. But that chick looks nice from what i can see.

If you already have the blazer, pants are quick. Get them right, and you'll need just the hemming.
If you need the jacket, you're fucked. Find something NOW, get it to a tailor monday at the latest, see if he can do a miracle. All jackets need some tailoring, sleeves and suppression at least.

Yea it was a bit large, I didn't have enough money to buy a tux for a single night event so I went the rental route. Got me good mang.

>/pol/ is that way

Guys. I also have prom coming up soon, and I'm wearing pic related. Am I making a mistake with the colors, or is it okay?

By the way, the shirt is a very light blue, but looks white unless you're like a few inches away from it.

There's no theme for the attire, if that matters.

Its not terrible but I'm not a big fan of the suit. The cloth seems cheep and and the stitching on the lapel is awful. Its prom though, just don't wear sneakers with a suit.

Yeah, it's pretty noticeable in the picture but not as much in person.

Would dark-ish brown shoes go well with that color, or should I just go with black?

>that shirt texture

dark brown are nice and they're much more versatile for other stuff. make sure the belt matches the shoe color

>belt matches the shoe color

Fuck, I forgot about that. The belt is black.

E D G Y

Translation: End yourself.

Then just go with Black shoes

WAS