GLASSES GENERAL

Post inspo, experiences, ask questions

should I cop these ? they look pretty gud but idk about the cheap look, ur opinion Veeky Forums ?

yes

"YOU LOOK LIKE HARRY POTTER LOL"
- basic bitches

lmao accurate.. basic redneck bitch

You guys like my glasses? They are clear and I don't see that often

These are what they replaced btw

no I don't like them

The clear ones are better than your old ones.

Clear ones are for grandmas who think getting a clear frame will make it look like they wear no glasses.

t. actual eyeoptician

Recently copped black and red tinted round ones. Keep getting John Lennon comments all the time.

are you seriously going to discount an entire spectrum of eyewear just because a few elderly women wear them

What are some glasses to wear with a palewave fit?

they are not effay at all and are just cringy, I have no fucking clue why they exist because they simply look like shit.

If you willingly want to look line an idiot wearing those because you will then be special then go ahead.

Cheer up, jew boy.

calm down dude. they're fine, and it's fine that you don't like them.

I need to get glasses soon as my eyesight is deteriorating. I'm looking for some loud frames, particularly red frames cause muh attention whore.
Any advice?
>inb4 kys

something like this would be cool

model name?

How come

I like them

Does anybody know where to get high quality, cheap sunglasses in Europe, Germany specifically? I know of sites from the US that offer good prices since they're not part of the ridiculous glasses monopoly, but I know of no such sites that are based in Europe and I hate shipping stuff from the US.

accurate af

Guise i really want this kind of frame so much. Would it fit my face shape ?

Japanese make the best frames

Is that you Morrisey?

Bump

Bump