What should I wear if I want to get stinky tumblr pussy?

What should I wear if I want to get stinky tumblr pussy?

Anything the girl you want to bang's dad wears.

A dress.

>implying they have met their father

Tattoos, scream in a melodic hardcore band or play talentless overly-wet sounding guitar.

a noose

rick owens

turtlenecks
clubmasters
doc martens

just try to be as pseudo intellectual-core as possible
dress how dumb people think smart people dress

not even jking

A bad haircut thats not really bad because it's supposed to be bad. Maybe a chocker

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

but yeah desu just normie stuff with a hint of indie, if you're feeling extra thirsty wear white socks with DMs they'll think you're a special snowflake

not that i know anything about getting tumblr pussy, or any pussy for that matter. just observations

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

dress like MacDeMeme

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

wait white socks are in ?

and smoke like him

Google "Oliver Sykes" and imitate everything you see there.

I'm really not a fan of white socks (with leather shoes apart from loafers at least, and even then its difficult to pull off) but being quite active in my local music scene full of tumblrinas. white socks and docs is something they're into

This is true, but only on girls. Slightly ironic business socks + docs are for guys.

NO GO WALMARTIO

Honestly don't fuck with art hoes. Nothing but bullshit and drama

american apparel and doc martens
>from experience

but they fine and put out

Follow your heart user. If it says to fuck with tumblr art hoes you do you my dude.

that might actually work. Everything starts with getting attention, which you'll have plenty of. If you're a cool and reasonably lookin guy you can play it from there.

NO GO WALMARTIO. We don't have walmarts here, but I still gotta calm the gods.

But tumblr art hoes make my dick go diamonds

dress edgy, edgy haircut, edgy clothes, edgy piercings edgy tattoos etc

NO GO WALMARTIO

I'm kind of pissed off about this.
Is Father John Misty associated with gross Tumblr girls?

NO GO WALMARTIO

Something like this op

NO GO WALMARTIO
top kek

NO GO WALMARTIO

sadly yes
he has become super fucking tumblr/instagram/special snowflake
you can become bitter like me and be proud of the fact that you knew about him 'before it was cool'

the grossest of the gross.

NO GO WALMARTIO

Disgusting

Your thread is retarded, everyone who gave a serious opinion is DUMB

NO GO WALMARTIO

no go walmartio

!!@!@!

NO GO WALMARTIO

This guy is trying so hard with the nihilistic I don't care attitude

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

isn't his most popular song whining about student loans, being stuck in a "stranger's body", and having to take meds for depression? of course tumblr girls love him, lmao. seriously stop listening to cuck music. it will help your brain and self confidence.

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

OITRAMLAW OG ON

FJM is like the last remnant of the whole 2009 williamsburg-lumbersexual-beardcore-reddit-hipster thing, he's an oddity.

>WHEN I WAS YOUNG I DREAMT OF A PASSIONATE OBLIGATION TO A ROOMMATE

this. all of the guys I know that went for that look went in one of four distinct directions

>slacker/looswave/Japanese
>le distressed jeans thrasher hoodie
>greaserpunk/slp
>minimalist muted earthtones & buzzcut meme

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

half of those don't actually sound bad at all tho

This is the only good reply in the thread. The only tumblr girls that are worth getting with are the ones who are really just normies who wear indie stuff. They're first year visual arts majors and they think smoking and romanticizing nihilism is cool. Basically just dress like the male counterpart to this.

The ones who live and die by all this shit are the same ones who think shaving their legs is giving in to the patriarchy. You do not want to attract those types.

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

I swear if this doesn't stop my parents from buying me clothes from walmart...

I don't get it. Why is it cuck music?

NO GO WALMARTIO

no go walmarto

Because he doesn't like it

dress in slacker core,normcore,listens to mac demarco once core

get some taste then.

no go walmartio

can confirm, got a girlfriend from dressing as dorthy from wizard of oz at a halloween party

here is i, certified tumblr user, and ive come to you with some advice.
im going to preface this with the assumption that youre a straight dude, so most tumblr pussy-havers actually want other tumblr-pussy havers, and thats why theyre on tumblr, because they're queers.
if you have a particular stinky pussy owner in mind, you should probably look at their blog to get an idea of what they like, because different bloggers like different things and you cant just pigeon hole the entire tumblr population because they all go there to scream about the opinions and shit that no one else cares about, and theres a lot of variety in those opinions that no one cares about, but there are some universals.
-i see your morrissey picture. look at what he wore when he was younger and copy that shit, except make the button downs fitted with better fabrics because its not the 80's anymore and roll those sleeve up for maximum fore arm exposure, because they wanna see what they're gonna be fisted with.
-please dont ever wear running shoes that arent converse or vans
-make good friends with a denim jacket
-trim your pubes
-if you got long hair, get that shit up in a messy bun.
-if you got short hair, say hello to the undercut again, or something thats kinda got those emo bangs.
-be a kind person, listen to them, put them first, eat them out, you are their inferior
-they love it when you look at their blog, never miss a post
-if they are trans* respect their pronouns or else you probably wont be getting any
-getting a trans* tumblr person will probably be a lot easier than getting a tumblr girl if you follow that btw
good luck, i honestly have no idea why you would want to get involved with a tumblr person because its kind of a hit or a miss when it comes to them being a TERRIBLY AWFUL INDIVIDUAL
also the flower crown making guide will come in handy just make sure theres no bugs in the flowers

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO MARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

Post pics of arts hoes

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTIO

Seconding this

NO GO WALMARTIO

NO GO WALMARTO