Are beards Veeky Forums?

Are beards Veeky Forums?

Yes if done correctly. Don't listen to anyone who says that beards are too "hipster" or Played out, it's fucking facial hair. It literally can't to go out style.

this meme style needs to die

being salty about not being able to grow facial hair needs to die.

It doesn't matter if they're Veeky Forums. They help your facial aesthetics if you have no jawline/are fat. If you are one of those-->grow a beard. If not-->don't grow a beard.

End of story.

/thread

Beards are effay
Beard culture is autism

get a beard if you dont look like that
all those fags look the same
white + beard + meme cut + generic tattoos
dont add up

This

Beards are nu-male tier.

What would be the opposite of nu-male tier?

It's the time of the hairless face. Embrace the beardless superior style. We are one step closer to the glory of Rome. Next step, Caesar haircuts everywhere. In a few years we'll bring togas back. You have been warned.

omega is the opposite. an omega doesn't care for recognition but knows his shit.

>tfw I have a slav tier chin and side face

is pic related considered a weak chin?

not really, no

Veeky Forums yes, fashionable no.
"Homeless" and "I'm too poor to buy a razor" aren't good looks for anyone.

pretty much right tho

suggestion? Should I grow it out?

Beards are the makeup for men.

if you have a beard I assume you have a weak jawline and ugly lower face

sober Colin Farrel/10

>this guy again

>u mad caus u can't grow beard :B

Oh shut up faggot.
The reason why this rebuttal gets peddled is because the people who grow beards think it makes them more masculine or some shit about having "the genes". Basically it's for limp-wrist faggots who hide behind their hair.

beards are for corny white redditors, only looks good on non islamist arabs

Beards can be extremely effay, but the right haircut is crucial. A meme undercut will almost always look like shit

Fuck off, nothing is wrong with this fad, better than emo from the 90's this style is clean and sharp

Only if you don't put effort into it and don't have a faggy haircut (that is any haircut other than none or a buzz)

This is true for the most part. Most bearded men I encounter these days are irredeemably effeminate.

And they behave as though their facial hair makes up for the fact.

>hue hue can't grow a beard, not a real man.

Fuck off.

Nice rebuttal, you sure showed me!

>Most bearded men I encounter these days are irredeemably effeminate.

I can't overstate how true this is. The whole "beard culture" is fucking steeped in manhood insecurity. There's nothing wrong with facial hair but nobody is impressed by your collection of beard combs. Get a real hobby/learn an actual skill, being obsessed with your hair is for women.

It looks nice as it is and it looks like you have a pretty nice jawline (but maybe that's just the beard). I wouldn't grow it out much further than that.

It's no more obsessive than spending every single day shaving your face, or gettting your head buzzcut every week.