Are BDU jackets Veeky Forums ?

Are BDU jackets Veeky Forums ?

I´d say so!
I have one and combine it with a lot of my Yeezy/Streetwear/Fuccboi-core stuff.
Custom wrote "I FEEL LIKE PABLO" on the back. Looks pretty dope!

Make them Veeky Forums :^)

but desu senpai I'm not sure what people genrally think about them. I myself think they are cool but I like military shit. Got a black BDU jacket myself but think it looks autistic when you button it.

If the fit is right

Yeah, they work pretty well with street/urban fits

absolute TERRORWAVE

holy hell kys

Lol fuck off senpai
What do you wear?

I have one and I never feel comfortable wearing it. It makes me feel like one of those fake tumblr punk whales who have no respect for hard work and sacrifice.

Expect a lot of hate from military men. Not only because we hate anyone who wears their pieces of their uniform to show off but especially if you tell a veteran u never even served

>muh stolen valor

Fuck off and go beg for a military discount you queen. Literally anybody that's served that didn't lie about their crippling autism or weren't autistic in the first place doesn't give a fuck unless it's honest to god stolen valor (which in this case it isn't).

But that camo style hasn't been the military standard for a long time, is it really that big of a deal it's not really the same as getting up in a full modern uniform

Lmao actually fuck off you army fag. Anyone that isn't some braindead hick that joined up to get off their pappy's farm doesn't give a fuck if some hipster chick os wearing a milsup jacket.

Isn't your mall cop shift starting soon?

Yes, because they make guys like butthurt that you're stealing their fashion.

I would say no.

However they are better than ACU. Just wait for the OCP in 2018. However most surplus is borderline homeless tier.

Nah. That stuff gets dumped into the Institutions downstream. What it says is you are a psycho, AWOL from Job Corps, or a homeless rent boy who is uncomfortable sitting in a chair.

no lol

look at this try hard boy from the WAYWT

If you're black or asian

needs a skimask to unlock full T E R R O R W A V E

Those are military work uniforms, not articles of clothing to be worn any old type of way.

But I don't expect 4teens to get that.

There's a great photo of some skinhead biker wearing one.

I bought one from a military surplus store for $5 and it still has all the old patches and everything. I was just planning on wearing it camping, but it's still in pretty good condition. Does authenticity make it more or less off-putting?

depends, are they patches of your country?

Yes

>muh speshul gi joe suit

Take em off.

Not that dude but it is fun to walk up to dudes in ACUs with ponytails and say "thank you for your service" just to see their reactions.

>Does authenticity make it more or less off-putting?
Remove the patches.
You didn't earn them.

There's no issue with a blank jacket but if you've got a unit patch, deployment patch, army tape, or (sometimes) American flag patch someone's going to ask you when/where you served.