Veeky Forumst fashion

weak b8

If theres one thing I absolutely loathe, it's those nose ring piercings. Fucking disgusting.

Fat women, or BBWs *big beautiful women*, are definitely effay. Everyone loves a big woman. Tney are easy to please and are much easier. Fat women please their men, and realize they are WOMEN and not EQUAL to men.

Big men, aren't effay. The only way to look good as a fat guy is to go and buy a fedora. It will class you up and make it look like you're at least trying.

Me on the left

Fat people can't be fashionable.

The hardest I ever came was during anal with my fat gf and she was saying she wanted me to stop. At first she said it like she thought I would honor her request, then she tried clarifying that it was really hurting, then she actually started trying to get away,and then she just kind of went limp and gave in quietly crying a little.

I like to play hot and cold. Anything nice she does I criticize. She is never good enough. At the same time I"ll randomly compliment her for something, no particular reason. It keeps her guessing and erodes any self esteem she mistakenly holds. I also like spanking her, and she's usually kind of into it, but I like to push the limits and get her to start crying. It took a lot at first but she's learned to be vulnerable in front of me. I know she's not faking it, because she wouldn't be able to walk for a month if I suspected her faking the tears. I love going to the point where she just gives in and accepts her punishment. I mean yeah she's fat and basically subhuman, but technically she's a girl so that's kind of cool. I"d rather have total domination with a fatty than a 'healthy' equitable relationshit with a real girl. Maybe one day I'll level up enough to be able to abuse normal girls, but until then I"m really enjoying this.

Cuddles seem to mean so much more when you just hurt her too. She says she still dislikes anal but she doesnt voice any objections anymore which kind of takes the fun out of it. I've noticed her aversion to the idea of sucking my dick after it was in her nasty roastie though. It's become my new favorite sex act. Instead of blowjob first then pussy, we start with pussy then finish in mouth. I think I like violating boundaries more than the actual sex. I"ve been thinking about clitoris piercing and chastity systems lately. Shes very orgasmic somehow, and I'd love to take that from her with a double horizontal clit bar piercing which holds a clitoral shield in place to even further inhibit clitoral stimulation.

When will these meme threads end.

The fat girl must think she looks cute making those stupid faces

super hot man

All these cringe comments on yt how cute and beautiful she is

Yeah this makes you more unattractive than the fat imo

Nice, you should choke the fat bitch too, they seem to like that and it scares them a little when you stop doing the play choke bullshit

Plus something about being a memorable fuck and how she bitches to her little dumbslut friends about how much of an "asshole" you are when they all secretly want that and not the numale feminist Larry wilmore nerd they bed down for the health insurance

I wish I could level up to enjoy the company of women other than sexually

being fat is disgusting, kill yourself.

Unrelated but i would totally fuck Beccabae. Don't even care what people would think, i would wreck that fat ass so hard.

fat people are ugly and they stink