Is rolling your own cigs Veeky Forums?

Is rolling your own cigs Veeky Forums?

Enjoy stained fingers, wasting money, cancer, horrible teeth and constantly smelling like shit

more effay than regular cigs yes

Cool thanks for this post, Mom.

oogles be like
"can you roll a cig for me?
I can only roll blunts"

Smoking is not Veeky Forums.

How old are you?

Vaping when you're not a derp ass scrub > high end tobacco (any form, no Spirits don't' count) > DIY tobacco > commercial tobacco > vaping when you are a derp ass scrub.

What about smoking a pipe

Only if you are skilled enough to do it like you're tying you're shoe (e.g. while walking, standing. etc.)

If you don't already smoke and are looking into it to look "effay" you're a fuckin loser

pls respond

Vaping is not over anything. As for pipes, do you legitimately enjoy tobacco for its taste? If yes, get a pipe. If no, kill yourself for thinking abut getting a pipe for the aesthetic value alone

I think you should smoke my pipe.

is nat sherman tier two?

I've quit smoking for about 5 months now, smoked for 11 years before this. I'm happy with the health benefits and all, but I really miss being able to have a smoke out in my garden under the stars and the taste of tobacco (e-cigarettes don't come close IMO) but I don't want to risk buying a pack, because I'll probably escalate and be back on 30 a day soon enough.

Wasn't thinking of ever using it outside my own home either.

>smoking
>not Veeky Forums

pick one

Hi!!!! I see this is your first time on Veeky Forums!!!!! Welcome!!!!

you just "miss" the nicotine. 5 months is nothing dude, i stopped for 5 years, had a cig after my football team won the league and a couple of weeks later i was buying a pack everyday again.

stay strong

Pipes would fall in high end or DIY.

I know this is tautological, but you've never seen someone actually pull it off. It's compelling in the same way a Telsa is more compelling than a Maserati. It's more right for and in sync with the time than burning shit.

Also wait eww, WTF is up with the Nazi shit?

it's pretty normal in europe/uk but in the USA it looks either hipster/tryhard/or rolling a joint

personally I like the idea of rolling tabbac in the states but seems to out there some times

Also yes.

Feel like I could limit it if I strictly avoided cigs and only smoked pipe like on sundays or something.
G. L. Rockwell was a cool guy and he smoked a pipe.

Not Veeky Forums at all. Only poor idiots and Yosemite Sam do this. Do not be fooled.

Lucky Strikes are the only Veeky Forums smoke

In what was was Rockwell cool?

He had some alright ideas, devoted family man, war hero, good handsome bavarian appearance, impeccable dress sense, was a nazi etc. etc.

Fuck off back to /pol/.

no one rolls cigarettes where I live, people would think you were smoking weed if you had hand rolled cigarette in your mouth

Is the new UK cigarette packaging effay?

ah fuck is this gonna be on every pack including marlboro nd shit
luckily theres a polish shop that sells illegal polish cigarettes without any shitty warnings on them

yeah, shops have a year to sell off their current stock and then everything's gunna look like that pack

since when does the uk not belong to europe?

i have been rolling my own for a couple months now and have been smoking packs long before, but i never really experienced the stained fingers/teeth thing people always talk about.

and to OP
depends on what you wanna look like, i feel like rolling your own is a lot less 'glamorous' if you will, so if you're going for a very clean, minimal look or whatever, it wouldn't work, but with a biker (not SLP biker), grunge, etc. style it would be fine

it's not on the continent known as europe, and it's got special status or something (uses own currency among other things).

>UK is not in europe
Nigel Farage plz leave

t. mohammed

>implying nazis weren't the most Veeky Forums people in history

couldn't be more wrong. rollies are a joke and embarassing af. even pipes are better. enjoy holding up everyone to crouch on benches like some hipster hobo with terrible posture

>criticizing the most fa ideology

>Smoking
No thanks I am not retarded

lol australia's had this for like 2 years now

he rolls his own

based Leicester fc

im tired of the cancer lung=smoker's lung meme

... but you just described Veeky Forums

More like 17

wow very savage dude

nice bread

thats just fucking sad

yes smoking if Veeky Forums

rolling isnt really a skill because most people learn to do it when they are like 14, so not really

What's sad about it?

i saw a guy at my college smoking one. it was funny because he was wearing a shitty bright orange tee, jeans and fucking nikes. why smoke a pipe if you dress ugly.

That guy sounds cool, clearly doesn't give a shit about you normies

Did he have his fedora on?

>captcha: select pictures of oranges