Sunglasses thread

Sunglasses thread

>what do you shade ya flesh lenses with?

Other urls found in this thread:

barneys.com/dita-journey-sunglasses-504392527.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a pair of prescription raybans I've been rocking, too wide for my face though. I need some help picking a new pair.I have a soft spot for persols because my grandpa and dad wear em. Pic is my face. Please anyone help. Summer's almost here.

Just bought these.

Thats you?

Nigga u handsome just use some aviator raybans and you golden

tore the nosepad off of my Randolph Aviators today. replacing it shouldn't be too difficult, but it did get me thinking...

anybody have a suggestion for sunglasses with relatively straight temples (not too much of an ear hook) and molded-in nosepads? and ideally a frame that's not too thick.

Are there any flip up sunglasses that dont look like shit? I'd settle for clip ons for half credit.

Been wearing these for the last two years, suited my face better than Wayfarers

w2c 4changlasses

How autistic does tortoise shell look?

anybody know of something that's like wayfarers but with straight temples?

RB2140 901 54-18
RB8041 001 58-14

kill everyone in this thread.
why not jsut rename to wayfarers general, so you can jerk off to your shitty glasses.

barneys.com/dita-journey-sunglasses-504392527.html

Does a cheaper version of this exist?

yes/no?

I really like the texture, but I would it a lot better in a different colour, similar to a black opal or something.

Personally I hate Oakleys in Australia we call them speed dealers or douche sunnies

>I wear op pic related

I think this is the only acceptable choice for uhm. eyewear in the summer.

no kidding the reason i posted and was because i couldn't wear my visor because my NVG bracket was in place, but the sun was still out and it was really bright at altitude.

www.sungod.co

thoughts on ray ban justins?