Am i attractive

am i attractive

no

Jesus christ,not you again indian clark kent.

IM PAKISTANI
also is Veeky Forums really that quiet that i can camwhore and be recognized

it's time to give it up. you won't find self worth on a bulgarian catfishing website.

No, it's just that I'm really good at recognizing insecure pieces of shit like you.

You got some 7s on a /soc/ r8 thread and you figured u are ready for primetime

You've got a nice chin, jawline and lips

Pakistani are fucking indians who broke off when the brits fucked up in their diplomacy and some moslems wanted some autonomy and state representation and the brits decided to give them a whole cuntry instead

no i dont go on /soc/
who gives a fuck

youre pretty handsome guy

So, they're practically indian jews?

post more pics

That's too many dose of /pol/

in indian caste system,muslims make up the majority of the ruling caste so that's not entirely incorrect
no,that's what basically pakistani are
unless you're a bengali

you look good man
I'm a paki too

you seem like the kind of person that seeks attention from Veeky Forums for a couple months to a year and subsequently kills himself

I'm ready to
Off myself

yeah

do you have proof of this ever happening

how tall are you and whats your body type

just stories and screencaps i read but nothing i have links to or anything

pajeet my son

5'10 135 pounds lol

kys

im lifting now tho

>Brits gave them their own country.

Pakistan split from India by its own accord. Muslim leaders didn't like the fact the Hindu majority was actively trying to fuck them over

Braces needed/10

For the gaps in my teeth right? I'm getting them next year

You're OK
As long as you don't smell like most Indians and groom yourself you can get grills that are into pajeets

Nigga you post this on like a weekly basis

I'm only into brown girls

Jheez
Is it that much
I need a lifeeeeweeeeeee I WANNA KILL MYSELF TODAY

Then you're more than fine now kindly fuck off

ur dark for a paki
- from a paki

thats not why he told you to kys friendo

poo in loo

You look fine, good set of hair and a strong jawline, don't listen to the insecure faggots you will be alright.

Stupid Pakistanis. They're not good enough to be Indian and they're not good enough to be Arab. Just kys my man.

why are so many pakis cunts? i used to know a lot in school and they were ALWAYS cunts

but indians are generally p dope. v friendly and hard working most the time

I'm not saying we should kill all Arabs, ( not worth the effort, those rat people reproduce like well...rats...probably see a rat king of sand niggers one day)

But if a few hundred thousand Arabs die in the cross fire in the hunt of the few hundred that are radicalized terrorists is it really a bad thing?

I know it's a waste of ammo to pop a paki but if a stray round or two Pierce's a mud hut and takes a few out....I wouldn't classify that as collateral damage... they're savages...marines refer to them as such but as well

because pakis are muslims

Fuck up faggot, there's nothing wrong with Arabs, only Saudi Arabians and Syrians.

You're also being a faggot in the other thread with the fob girl, get rid of the name or get a proper trip.

it appears you dont know who youre talking to

What are you even on about

Excuse you? Nothing wrong with Arabs?

Fucking sympathizer....gtfo out of America but if you honestly believe that load of liberal bullshit horsefuck

I'm not in America. I'm Lebanese, and every other Arab I've met that's either related to me or not has been a good person.

Your sense of morality is so askew but fucked religious practices, you're not even human.

You can't even break it down to the basic values of human instinct with Arabs. They use their off spring as weapons and don't value life.

You cannot co-exist with a race of people who directly oppose your values, sense of morality at the very base level of human existence .

And if you do it's only a temporary solution until you're clashing very with one another again.

You have to eradicate the religious base, or eradicate their way of life or resort to genocide.

Fuck off back to /pol/, swine.

I hope your eyes aren't droopy like that normally

If they weren't and you were white with a thinner nose you'd look like Chad Thundercock. In other words p good

Some Lebanese women are very attractive, but that doesn't matter in the big picture.

Your idea of a good person is vastly different than what western society traditionally thinks is a good person.

Does that make sense to you?

Everything you believe.....wester. Society disagrees with..you can't coexist with that

great rebuttal dumb ass

>Your idea of a good person is vastly different than what western society traditionally thinks is a good person.

And how do you know that? I've been living in Australia for 12 years now and what I consider good Australian people are the same as what I consider good Lebanese people. Lebanese people are both Christian and Muslim, and the ones I've had the pleasure to know have been very kind.

You're delusional if you think that the world outside of the great democratic United States of America is some shit hole with wildly different morals and motives. Grow up and educate yourself. Get out of your mother's basement.

Your own personal levels of assimilation have nothing to do with your argument that "Arabs can coexist"

What you have proven is that Arabs have the ability to evolve over time to adopt human values, but currently are too occupied with tradition and opposing human values and are a slow growing threat to the geopolitical climate

In short , kill enough to kill the ideology and way of life. You can leave them in the gene pool....but not enough so that future generations don't go and adopt the symbolism of their ancestors