other than that i think i look better

Nose definitely, lips no.

When I visit Toronto I'll hit you up gurl :]

droopy eyes
saggy face and mouth
wider chin
lost your natural tan
you look like a depressed syrian refugee

yeah..my upper lip is just swollen..stupid dental hygienist accidentally put the suction hose on my lip..hurts like a bitch
last time i did anything to them was almost a year ago..

hahah how do u recognize me?

what
my eyes are less droopy
ok maybe sagginess is tru (ughhhh smoking)
wider chin ---> isnt a well defined jaw a good think
i think its the lighting re: the tan
ok yea maybe im less happy than i used to be but isnt everyone..

looks like a seneca student card

your eyes ARE droopy now. the first pic you couldnt see your eyelids at all but now you can and it makes you look tired/sad
your jaw was fine and still is but your chin looks wider which doesnt give your face a v-taper like it had before

I think she looks prettier now

It's chloe-fiend. Whenever I'm bored and had a little to drink I check Veeky Forums sometimes haha

You know you're hot, stop playin'

Did you use cocaine?

thank you
it's also been 3 years at least..and my lifestyle choices havent really been the best for aging well

droopiness implies hooded eyelids. the only reason the lids werent visible before was due to dry skin (winter/not taking good care of skin)

hmm maybe re: width. it;s still my actually jaw that is wider tho (due to teeth grinding/clenching). the chin is the same size.

aw youre sweet aha

ahah please dont tell me i have a coke face..not sure how/where you got that from
i mean yea ive done it a handful of times..not regularly for sure..adderall on the other hand........

my nose is fucked as your before. should i get a nosejob

my before nose wasnt *that* bad ok
honestly no one can even tell the diff
if u had the money/were serious about it u would be sure about getting it done..its not exactly cheap/an impulse buy

She's a qtp2t

my doc was way too conservative imo

lol it was fractured and bent. did you break it or were you born like that?

thank u
im alright..def not enough to get by in life with my looks alone..which i why i was SUPPOSED to be studying for the past 6 hurs but did nothing
i hate myself ugh

.....no i didnt break it
my brother's nose also swerves to the side...i get it from my dad

i'm gonna get mine done once i get the money. mine looks slightly better than yours in the before. although mine was broken.

it only looks bad in certain lighting but it just kind of bothers me

i hope the left is after

post pictures of your ass

You honestly looked better before.

honestly whatever
no one ages in reverse
have to take the good with the bad
my skin/nose etc are def better so im just gonna be happy with that and maybe stop clenching my jaw so much

Is right after? You look younger.

yeah after=right in all of them

What did you do?
you looked way better before, and i don't think its only the nose.

i gained weight/got fillers/take better care of my skin/sleep a bit more

i like the after
but also this is Veeky Forums so of course these replies are expected
for every nice reply there will be a handful of insults
your neck is gr8
post collarbone

Where are you from?
For some reason you look like a paki in all the after photos.

gurl fuck that shit who gives a fuck

come live in norway and mary me bby the wellfare here is fucking great if we marry

hit me up if u in sexy

ah, now you give a clearer picture. i retract my statement as long as you're happy, then it's good.

honestly yeah everyone looks good at 20 (before pics)
im now 23 and b/w then and now i took a ton of adderall, drank a ton (3 times a week for a long time), started smoking a lot, have a stressful life (work, senpai, relationships, school etc) and gained/lost weight
in terms of cosmetic stuff yea i had a nose job. ive gotten fillers (nasolabial and undereye..only recently tho ..past 6 mths), got my lips done last year (most of it has dissolved), got a small amount of botox to lift my brows (last year..all faded)
also started getting facials every month and eating healthier/lifting weights

>senpai
idk wtf that is...wrote family

lol you haven't been here in a while, they filtered f-a.m

thanks appreciate it

Ok, its the lips that put me off.
Lip surgery its always a no-no, i hate that duck mouth style.You didnt needed it in the first place.

And please stop with fillers, you still look nice, dont ruin it.

you're using this thread for compliments
which is fine
but you're grown now
hope the permanent work made you feel better
as for the work that fades, just get more comfortable with yourself
god knows no one on this board is

>women are now browsing a board full of autistic gay men on thursday nights

what happen? did chad kill himself or something? i thought women were too cool to be here.

no, the small percentage of the people on here are girls smart enough to not post themselves in order to avoid posts such as :

post feet

and

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

While I don't think you should act unnatural smiling makes you look much better.

Do you live in South Asia or in a Western Country with a large Desi culture?

not a compliment u whorre

Remember when you told me I'd be nothing, and you were going to marry rich by now and that you'd have an amazing degree.

Funny thing is my life skyrocketed further upwards all those years ago

And now you're just some drug addicted slut. Abusing that Adderall really helped huh sand nigger?

You better pray there's a surgery for confidence you attention whoring ugly fuck

its almost 5am here..cant go out tn cause i have class tmr

yeah i should smile more i agree. canada

uhhh i never said that. do whatever u want with ur life
i do have that degree fyi..im back in school for something else. not addicted are u dumb..and my romantic life isnt all that bad desu..could be worse

so saying thank you is being an attention whore now...umm okkkkk then

No offense but as a brown guy who grew up in the US looking at your pictures you looked like a typical FOB brown girl. I'm pretty sure it's because you don't smile in your pictures.

In person you may not seem that way due to mannerisms and such, but that's how it comes across in pictures. No offense in any way of course, just the first thing that popped into my head.

Seto Kaiba you're still here after 7 or 8 years, still unhappy, still trust fund, still butthurt for some reason. It didn't sky rocket... Keep trying but stop focusing on others, focus on improving yourself & don't be narrow minded.

fobs dont smile in pics? :S

was born here...

Have you ever been around Desi culture and seen pictures of FOB Desi girls? They look soulless and don't smile at all.

You look better in the image on the left than on the right.

Same here and here I sure hope the "after" images are the ones on the left.

idk i just dont smile that often in pics for some reason
or in general unless im with friends or somehting
lately been trying to smile more but it hurts my face/feels weird unless im actually thinking of something funny...plus yeah i guess its good to be approchable but when i smile too much ppl keep trying to make small talk with me/ask for directions and shit like that...and 90% of the time i dont want to talk to random ppl
should try being less antisocial i geuss

well if u can read at all you'll get your answer

huh...idk dont think ive really seen any/noticed this trend..a lot of ppl dont smile in pics..dont think its a fob thing

i honestly have like only 1-2 brown friends..and theyre pretty westernized

So you're just sicklylooking rather than sicklysweet?

Classic sand nigger name too

get a life
i didnt ask for your opinion
jesus talk about attention whoring...

See that's the thing, if it hurts your face and feels weird to smile then that's more of a sign that you should probably start smiling naturally a lot more. What about when you're by yourself?

The fact that it hurts your face and feels weird just shows that it's probably extremely unnatural for you. Are you just extremely anxious and depressed?

Everytime you come here the vast majority of the men here tell you you're not too attractive and any surgery you have undertaken is a step backward

You managed to show up with even more cosmetic surgery and a 25 pound weight gain touting as if you have made tremendous leaps forwards.

You must be a marketing major because you're trying so hard to spin these fuck ups as positive life changing events

who sits alone and smiles to themselves..if i saw someone doing that id think they were nuts..but yeah i get what u mean
im very anxious, yes. i wouldnt say depressed but im normally studying/busy..when i take 2-3 days off im sooo happy..smiling all the time..being friendly to strangers etc
otherwise im tired/cranky/in my feelings too much..usually from lack of sleep/anxiety about some future goal im trying to meet..being in public makes in 1000x worse..cant stand ppl even looking at me

bitch bye
i weigh 110-115 lbs (im 5'5")
i have an accounting degree and am in school for comp sci now
my life is fine...not perfect but prob way better than urs

When I say alone I mean just by yourself at your place? And people smile to themselves all the time when they're in a state of happiness, your social anxiety just probably makes you grossly overthink this dude.

Some future goal you're trying to meet, Brown parents expectations?

Then why do you come here in intervals for a few months, responding to the 2-3 positive or neutral comments you have and responding with "thanks"

Averaging 2-3% positive responses in each thread with fewer and fewer as you age.

Does that provide you with enough ego to continue on with your ISIS supporting rhetoric?

no my own...comparing myself to friends/ppl i went to school with/where i want to be in life
blegh its def from lack of sleep/caffeine etc etc
def need to find someway to manage the anxiety tho..being in a city its impossible not to be surrounded by ppl 24/7

Just because the expectations are your own doesn't mean they weren't heavily influenced by your parents. Maybe the expectations are your own, but your views of success and what constitutes as success are influenced by your parents.

And with Brown/Asian parents, this has a ton to do with academics and prestige.

After you get your current degree I honestly recommend taking some time to work on your anxiety and social skills. What's the use of living a "successful" life if you're always going to be anxious and you aren't able to have close intimate friends and connections?

You should fuck the young 18 yo Veeky Forums posters that give you compliments just to piss off Sieg because nobody except ugly fat cows want to fuck with him and he feels undesired in comparison.

lmao
ok my parents really dont care how much money i make/what i study...its more about what i want in life
i have friends...idk ive just always kept my circle small..i have tons of acquaintances but only 2-3 friends i can really trust/be real with
the anxiety is annoying yea..it comes and goes..should def actually do soemthing about it tho..yoga and meditating seems so corny..yoga doesnt work..should try meditating..lazy tho

She has HPV, and hsv-2 from her early 20's promiscuity..... have fun with that.

Aren't brown parents just happy their kids aren't martyrs....any disgusting paki is so underachieving that if a kid doesn't pack a rice cooker with nails and plastic explosive it's considered a success

Trump will take care of you all shortly

While I don't doubt you have friends you can be real with, it helps to be able to not have the social anxiety so you can open up to more people and guys. Social anxiety is a huge killer when it comes to dating, whether that be a relationship or a FWB or what have you.

The anxiety is because you're afraid of the future, expectations. Meditation helps but I also recommend you try to understand anxiety and not just treat it as some NEET's on Veeky Forums do.

I'm probably going to go to sleep soon. Just trying to give some friendly advice, from one brown person who's gone through a lot of similar stuff to another.

Why do people respond to this guy? Just leave him alone and he'll get his attention elsewhere. Don't get triggered buy his silly messages.

yea dating and drinking go hand and hand for me..def not the best solution

gnight & thx

>hsv-2 from her early 20's promiscuity

So do I.

;___;

>dating and drinking

you mean getting dumped in

i dont have any drd
he's a troll

I sometimes like to talk with Sieg about the old community but you're right he seems too unhappy and grumpy for his own good, the old man will not lead to something fulfilling ever, he hasn't had any friends for so long and is very lonely.

So we won't be having any hot, steamy herpes-sex?

Take that back, not going to sleep but probably going to lay in bed and think up inspiration for a short story.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by "dating"? Like what does a date even look like for you with your social anxiety?

Eh, he's just looking for attention. Just ignore him and he'll either go away or start to get desperate for attention on here which is funny to watch. Win/Win situation.

You look lovely now , but I definitely prefer the before. You were pretty then as well in a very effortless/classic kind of way? It's appealing because it didn't look generic.

i go on a lot of dates
had a bf for a while
i dont have an issue unless i like the guy...then i get so flustered/panicky and drink to calm myself down or just act plain weird
its not hard for me to get into relationships/get dates..just not many with actual substance/an equal attraction b/w both parties
i think i'll be fine with that desu..more worried about career. i know im attractive. just scared i wont stay this way for mcuh longer..also i dont have the greatest personality..really vain (as u can see) and self absored

thanks but
oh God...honestly that person doenst exist anymore
theres no way i can look that way again and no way id even want to
its one tiny pic for a student card..
i have no clue what is attractive about the before other than less facial fat/jawline
the eyes are beadier/makeup a mess..huge nose

At least you recognize your personality flaws
You need to realize that you're honestly not attractive enough to be vain.

The only people whom you appeal to in relationships of any substance are Arabs.

Other men just want sex because your skin tone is different and you're an experience not a person worth knowing to them

O will never understand why a cute girl needs to go to plástico surgery. Your nose is better but for gods sake no one wants lips like a monkey. Thats just Kardashian shit that you girls eat and ebd spending money. You are beautiful i would hit hard but get your shit together. Also stop being a crybaby with the coke and drinking

So it seems like most of the dates are just boring and pointless kind of?

Anyways I'm legit going to sleep now. Good luck with everything.

See, desperate for attention. Just don't reply to the silly guy and he'll go away

and ur like the bizarro world him. stop being a white knight and then saying "dont reply to this silly boi!!" and then continue to reply to him. fuck.

Why even bother getting cosmetic surgery? You looked pretty cute before assuming that is you.

im gay I dont even like women but this discussion is stupid and sieg is hungry for attention

You know white knighting isn't going to get you laid, and clinging to "I'm gay lol I don't want her" is furthering your thirsty ass from getting any pussy

You're legit pathetic dude, no bitch wants a pathetic numale that "defends a woman's honor" online or that proves who is the most liberal. Anti-phobic w/e.

You're always going to be used by women, in this case for ego, in the next case protesting whatever garbage cause, and even fiscally supporting a quirky girls patron or etsy/amazon wish list.

You're a fucking beta

I was cute..now I'm "hot' apparently
I want to maintain my looks for a bit Yea I usually date ppl who look good on paper

It's funny how Veeky Forums has pretensions of being a board full of skinny white cigarette-smoking certified chilling on the street corner "coolest people on Veeky Forums" fuccbois but one girl posts a grainy picture of a pleasant body in some boring ass clothes and suddenly you all turn into gibbering goobninja virgins harassing gas station clerks in your sick raf hi tops with dickies jeans and getting into your 1999 pontiac sunfire to go back to your parents basement and drink the energy drinks you bought while masturbating to pictures of fags on lookbook and telling yourselves that the reason you don't post fits in WAYWT is because its 2dope2cope but really you're just fat

No you look older and your lips are weird as fuck. Stop doing that to yourself. Jesus christ girls dont really get it

this is mostly true but in this case the op has been pulling off these thinly-veiled self-affirmation threads for years and its really fucking transparent

now that doesnt really excuse the behavior of this thread but in this case its really hard to sympathize w/ her

next time dont try so hard to make an epic post

Veeky Forums is like this big big big public forums with no registration, few rules & low moderation. Generalizing & taking opinion seriously here is a bigger mistake than in other forums, everyone is different user-kun.

Ya cause i am older
I know about the lips I stopped

remember when tripsk met this chick in a club and said she seemed kind of autistic

ebin post m'lady, make sure to post it on tumblr so I can give you a like and a reblog too

Yes but she didn't say "kind of"

u looked better in the first one lol
good job on wasting your money

pics or didnt happen

Pleaaaaase let the left be after