WAYWT

old one almost donezo
also
it be a new day
5/20/16

APC
CDG x Junya Watanabe x Lacoste (buy this off me pleas)
Norse Projects
Common Projects

>vetements
>not vetememes

those chelseas are a no senpai

Bomber is H&M
Tee, shorts, shoes are Rick Owens

nice
your style changed man

no offense but it looks like you just picked 3 random items from a streetwear instagram page. they're nice pieces, but i think you could style each of them a lot better.

Thanks, yeah I don't really feel the chelseas with this fit either. They'd go with a more formal fit, and not with something as outlandish as the vetements hoodie. I wasn't entirely serious with this fit though, but to be honest I don't know what'd look good with the hoodie and black jeans. I want to get some faded jeans and patch them up and wear it with some suicokes maybe

tfw small wardrobe

nice brands but you still look like a 16 year old fuccboi

milk

All Ricky today

whats the camera around your neck?

looooooooooool

Pentax K1000

I always love your fits dude. I think the pattern on the tee looks especially great with that jacket.

I like this. Nice pieces. I find it interesting how you have skin showing at your ankles and you didn't wear socks.

Maybe a high top boot? I think the hoodie would look better if you didn't tuck it in btw :)

Need to get some better fitting jeans, I know. I rolled them because they look worse otherwise and just cuffing them doesn't really work.

everything youre wearing but that white t shirt needs to go

For all you know I could be wearing some killer underwear.

First time posting in these kind of threads

Oh user...

good autismcore fit

Give it to me straight, what did i do wrong?

old and fat.

different user. it's a lazy application of Veeky Forums guides.

>lose weight, about 5-10kg
>get non shit shoes, can see how cheap they are from the thumbnail famalam

First time that someone said to me to lose weight, I am able to lose 5-10kg. I'm actually suprised that of all the issues i could have with this is my weight.

Ill buy similar shoes, ofcourse more expensive probably ranging between 90-110 dollars, thanks for pointing me in the right direction I suppose?

And also i never followed the Veeky Forums guides, this was totally on my own

This is really good

Take your pictures in a nicer setting. All the clutter distracts from the fit and honestly makes it look sloppy

can see your belly poking out senpai

you should be at the point where you have visible abs, obliques & v taper. no fat on inner thighs as well

bad picture but looks like the suit fits allright from pic, should take a better picture. who makes it?

other poster is being a bit harsh, socks don't look good shirt looks fine though i personally don't fuck with the pattern and fits allright. jeans also fit allright but the fabric looks cheap, they could fot better but you look like a normal person on the street if tyats what you were going for.

I've seen you post on multiple forums and to be honest I lile what ypud do and it seems like tour having fun so keep it up. if you want the best advice for your fits I'd recommend staying on sf and not giving up due to harsh (for a less anonymous forum) criticism.

you have the physique of an average person, which to be honest is far from ideal and I do encourage you to lose bodyfat but don't lose too much confidence this is anonymous board and people will be critical

huuuuge

utterly disgusting
this is one of the most boring fits imaginable

wouldn't let you near my kids

re

>i like this
Whut

Prom tomorrow night. I was an idiot and packed up my nice suit since im moving to another country for uni. Bought all uniqlo since I was on a limited budget, I wish I could've bought skinny fit but there weren't any good ones for the price, and im not going to buy h&m since im not a cuck.

How badly did I fuck up?

Foot size?

>going to prom
ahhhhhhhhhahahahaahah faggot

Its my last one, last year spent the night in the room and felt like shit, not happening again.

that suit doesn't fit well

your hips look way too broad in that

id on shoes?

Must be the angle or the jacket making it look broad.

whats sf

Superfuture, people usually say sufu though. Honestly its just a bit better than r/mfa, but nothing too special, they do actually post constructive criticism than saying "fag nigger-core /10"

I actually meant styleforum I thought you posted on one of the waywts, but SuFu is fine too not sure how quality is there nowadays.

I had that same mirror 8/10 mirror

The rick shoes look a lil bit weird on you idk if that's just me tho

Looks nice tricky ricky. Some ilu zepsy or parka might add a bit too it

HM bomber doesnt like HM here, good job.
Black jeans seems out of place.
Very nice except for that ugly hair on ur legs
Hobocore
Looks cool. Are u the guy who bought adisocks as a first rick piece?

Yeah, that's me. I'm liking them so far, they seem to mesh with my wardrobe pretty cleanly, I'll post some more fits over the next few days. Nice fit, I'd probably lace the geos differently though.

This is yesterday, reposting.

and this is today

Trash, and not even just because of the retarded hoodie, the boots don't look like they belong, and I'm pretty sure they fit you about 3 sizes too big.
Looks good. Size and price of the jacket?
Not as good as some of your other fits. Some different shoes would be better, the sock runners are too techy for an otherwise basic(relatively) fit. Ramones would be better I think.
Those pants don't work for lunarcore
why post
Ramones would be better, also socks pls
Do you only own blue
Lurk more
whatev
nope
ugh please go back to mfa
Sooooo good. ID on pants?
Eh, vegan ramones in that color look kinda weird.

lmao

here, pants are actually just some all saints drop crotch carrot fit trousers.

I finally realized that you look kind of like frankie muniz.

Both fits fine but v. bland.

He looks like a younger Damian Lewis, always reminds me of him in Band of Brothers as Richard Winters

11 uk

Perspective is weird

Every waywt ever

>People post varied interesting outfits

Get completely trashed whether good or bad

>Someone posts cobbled together rick fit with clown shoes

Omg so good, how can I be u

the best, Veeky Forumsggets should learn from you
gr8 fit

shit shoes

dude
very cool
cool
cool
wore this again so repost
my accountant counting my cabbage

dude

>Numale user gives fashion advice, put on your Ricks boyss

what are the shoes

R.M. Williams chelsea boots

macquarie or craftman? They look great btw and I really like your fit

Not sure, they're 15 years old, though by looking at the toebox they might be the craftman in a medium width.
Im checking out forums about the boots, pretty intresting desu, if anything comes out of it i'll reply again.

Never mind, they're the Macquarie, could tell by under-sole design

is the hoodie real senpai

if not, wtc?

before anyone asks: yes, i'm the admin of the raf simons buy/sell fb group.

>R.M. Williams chelsea boots
thanks!

No problem Veeky Forumsm

you're a walking meme...

How's this?

no

Repost, would love some more opinions

please elaborate

cant wear those pants with a jacket like that.

you need really "clean" and smooth jeans or trousers to offset the natural warp of the jacket, or else it ceases to look intentional and just shabby instead

Hahaha

No one gives a shit and no one was going to ask

What a fucking joke, do you even want respect in this world?

just some white beaters man

Fit pic

Posted this previously, wearing it again due to Manchester's crappy weather. You need so many layers here atm, it's pretty much impossible to have a single outfit to see you through the day and on to drinks in the evening.

i want to suck your toes

i don't think high-waisted pants are a good look for you, you already seem to have long legs and a short torso so your body looks really weird in them.

raf is rolling in his grave

Reposting two fits, give advice/hate on me