ID on these frames?

ID on these frames?

Is this really what females look at when they suck our dicks?

I don't know about you but I avoid old ugly people like the plague. Report the thread, these get removed and OP banned.

wat

Jesus Christ, OP. Clubmasters. Literally the most popular frame of the last 5 years. Do you even leave the house? Spoiler: They're gonna look like shit on you and are now out of style. SHIT.

Why don't you check your attitude mister? Or better yet buzz off and don't come back until you learn some manners?

these are a *modified round* clubmaster, and classic styles don't go out of style. That's like saying that cap toed dress shoes are out of style, or baseball caps, or blue jeans, or sundresses. Some things are so classic they never go out of style. The clubmaster is one of those things.

Although I have to agree with you on one thing. OP will look like an enormous faggot in them.

why didnt you just ask?

glansmaster

meme ban by ray ban

Are you all this retarded or...

thats a weird looking thumb

Can't see glasses with that huge jewish nose in front of the camera

google just gives me penis enlargement shit

That ain't a nose dummy

yes, majority of men are ugly more news at 11.

so are women...its why 99% of females wear makeup (which actually causes them to look uglier due to chemicals and clogged pores)

>so are women
false.

men on average are ugly as fuck compared to girls, faggot.

and if a girl is ugly it's a 90% chance it's because she looks like a man.

>calling me a faggot while he white knights every woman in the world

>11111

quints truth

>11111

Kek this thread is still up.

wit..

...nessed

What's with all these number fetish all around Veeky Forums ?

NEWFAG GET OUT

I've been here long enough but can't really feel orgasmic when there's magical number.

Go back to b assholes

Quints don't lie