COP OR NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

skatedeluxe.de/de/thrasher-pentagram-coach-jacke-black_p93324?gclid=CLLlvOz65swCFbMK0wod2EIAsw
m.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=BRAND_POLO RALPH LAUREN_203
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-8051168697.116.d6FOTp&id=43764185546
converse.com/us/en/regular/chuck-taylor-all-star-ii/ID00033.html?dwvar_ID00033_color=parchment
endclothing.com/gb/asics-gel-lyte-v-april-showers-h62uk-7676.html?173=278&gclid=CjwKEAjw6_q5BRCOp-Hj-IfHwncSJABMtDaijwKEEUCSUhTEgsgIdR9WSHTEqN9CxdTGW3BzQ1km0hoC_c3w_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

left is like 40$ cheaper

Cop the right one... It looks cooler and somehow the left one looks cheap :D
Also it looks mat and not "shiny" so u can combine it better with dark grey or black pnts :3

It's 35€ on aliexpress
Would you think it would be shit?
Heard many bad thing on aliexpress, but it's not on a black mannequin and it's seems like a nice outfit for summer, it's supposed to be a linen/cotton blend.
Also, is it to weeb?

i need a pair of cream/white shoes for palewave fits, i have a pair of stans so i'm looking to buy these, cop or any other suggestions

id recommend a noose

Left is awful, rights not much better.

don't cop. I'm not against the design (yohji has done god-tier interations), it's just that only you will like it and you can't even like it if it's that poor quality.

palewave more like plainwave. but sure, they're not too bad.

yeah i agree it's played out but majority of my clothes are darker colours so i'm trying to branch out a bit

C/N?

Been considering these. Should work well in pale fits if that's what your after.

This is the GOAT Converse. Just get one size bigger than you normally would, the outside is identical to the normal converse but the added paddings on the inside make it much tighter.

Cop?

Cop? Or nah

I am thankful for other suggestions, I am searching for a nice coach jacket

forgot the link
skatedeluxe.de/de/thrasher-pentagram-coach-jacke-black_p93324?gclid=CLLlvOz65swCFbMK0wod2EIAsw

Sportz wear

Try this
m.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=BRAND_POLO RALPH LAUREN_203

On sale for £50/$70

should i
quite like russia as a country desu

buy normal one

how come?

w2c?

aliexpress

i like it

want to cop Ramones (not for meme/flexing purposes, just because I like the bulkiness). Is $560 a good price? How much can I expect to find them for in good condition?

converse for ogre

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-8051168697.116.d6FOTp&id=43764185546

56$ brand NEW

look very different. Would wear very differently to how I would wear 70s.

not into shoe fakes at all, care very much about build construction and quality with loud pieces such as this.

theyre almost 1:1 desu senpai

Should I cop? On sale for $38

with a buzz cut and some doc martins you'd fit in well with some folks of society

The mask part is reflective
Should I cop for the winter??

W2c!?

>Stealth Parka
>reflective

Not trying to be stealthy just wanna look cool

simply impossible for them to profit charging $56 for RO quality

lol no

depends if u a pussy or no

sure for price on grailed, I dig it

>fake gosha
feel free to cop if you only buying for the design and not for the brand. Otherwise, you can pick up vintage windbreakers all over the place for around that price and they'll be made better and not fall out of style when Gosha does if you're buying for (fake) brand

never ever

gold text is ugh. Idk about any others in the price range, though I remember liking the new iise ones

lol that's a harrington, not even similar to a coach jacket

>pale fits
zzzzzzzzzz
nice shoes though, you probably just look dull

DNC

right much better. Looks better with contrasting white though.

NinjApparel

yeh i dont care about the gosha brand, i just like russia as a cunt and the flag doesnt cover the entire jacket and look silly like pic related

facetasm

> i just like russia as a cunt
your autocorrect is up to something bro

c/n ToJ

i typed cunt, for country

Cop? £5.99. thinking of pairing it with white t-shirt for summer

Thinking wearing it pincuffed like pic related (with white t shirt and gats) Or should I just go to a tailor and get it tapered + cropped? Thanks in advance Veeky Forums

kys

anyone owned a pair of flyknit ? i tried a pair at a store but i'm concerned about the material quality, they look really weak, they have hole all over and i don't think they will last a long time.

Cop if yr a janitor

not with those shoes, but it could look good

>simply impossible for them to profit charging $56 for RO quality
so u mean shit quality?

Not that expensive but the shipping and customs hurt a bit.

Why?

Yeah I'm pairing it with gats, maybe with my onitsukas as well

I have the white lunar 3s....liked them so much I just ordered the multis. I used the white ones to run all last summer on street, gravel, beach, etc and they held up real well. IMO, they actually look really great with a lot of outfits despite the moderate hate

don't pincuff. go get them tailored.

meh, last seasons CL kits with the red stripe were GOAT

>lunar 3s
different model and more solid. the flyknit is extremely light, the material is thin and i don't think it's fit for normal or big guy like me (i'm 86kg).

what material is that shirt?

Cotton. Bought it off some bigcartel so probably gildan

My Skater buddy tends to cut his pants to length himself, resulting in the perfect fit that he desires, and a fray at the bottoms which adds character. Just saying.

Cop. Where can I get a pair?

back

i need a link to cop this

just look up converse parchment

buy if you're american

Cop or not?

Do these work with shorts? I'm copping the lows, but kind of want to return them to get the highs.

I'm not, but neither is Yohji :^)

I need this, where ?

what does the art on these even mean

converse.com/us/en/regular/chuck-taylor-all-star-ii/ID00033.html?dwvar_ID00033_color=parchment

endclothing.com/gb/asics-gel-lyte-v-april-showers-h62uk-7676.html?173=278&gclid=CjwKEAjw6_q5BRCOp-Hj-IfHwncSJABMtDaijwKEEUCSUhTEgsgIdR9WSHTEqN9CxdTGW3BzQ1km0hoC_c3w_wcB

There's also an inverse "sand" colourway, which imo is the closest one you can find to the beautiful "Made in Japan" which is so hard to get these days.

Nice. Thanks mango

Nw, enjoi

$40 bucks with shipping.

lol

yaranaika-core

The jacket, I need one for the summer.

Y/N?

When will people understand that shoes with a high sole like these are awful and look like dogshit? Fucking Murricans and their shit taste.

I'm not American, and I see shoes with the very same soles pulled of very well quite often.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

I see a bunch of europoors where I work and they are all wearing large sole asics, NBs, and sauconys.

c/n?

Well they're shit, they remind me of pic related.
Some years ago Hogans were the shit and I couldn't stand them.

Get some taste for fuck's sake.

If you expect your words to carry any weight you'd provide examples of your own taste.

Easy. Onitsuka Mexico 66. Can't go wrong with them, leather, comfort and style. And they're cheap.

Get some taste.

Some Paul Smith look good as well but I haven't tried them so I can't say anything about their comfort.
I like the colored canvas version but I can't find a picture.

Have a job interview Wednesday. I need a new white and blue shirt.

Which of the whites should I choose? Which of the blues?

Here.

why do you need two shirts for an interview
1a and 1b probably

I need more shirts in general. I have like 3.

do not cop
do not cop
maybe, I wouldn't, but for the price it's ok
do not cop
that's dope, cop asap
do not cop
do not cop
looks dank, would cop

those look like they were bought from old navy or kmart shit lol

Disgusting contrast.

Gorka?