What do you guys think of uniqlo?

What do you guys think of uniqlo?

I wish there was uniqlo in my country because im sick of buying all basics in hm

Best fast fashion

A lot of crappy quality but of the two basic t shirts I have, the navy one is a perfect fit. Gonna buy a few more.

Uniqlo isn't much better than h&m

Good sweatshirts and t shirts
I like the jeans too

pls uniqlo come to DC

worse than J Crew

Great for basic stuff and I actually like their jeans.

I'm not usually a fan of graphic tees but they occasionally have some gems in their UT thing.

One of my favourite shops for the price.

Uniqlo is also kind of a lot cheaper.

The stretchy pants are the best

NY MOMA Tees are pretty nice.

New York Museum of modern art????

so 2015 t b h

the quality of their clothing has gone down considerably in recent years, but they're still probably better than most fast fashion brands.

yup

Their shirts are getting slightly worse every year.

Awesome jeans.

there's no uniqlo where i live but i checked it out in france when i went this year and it's pretty good.

definitely would pick over hm or zara for basics. copped these and they're comfy af

I like their Airism line. The ones that come in the bag. Handy for when you want an undershirt that won't make you sweat bricks.

one is coming to tyson's corner this year i believe

>tfw no Uniqlo in my state

I have to drive 2 hours to the nearest one

I like that I can can get a bunch of polos and shirts and spend no more than $100

FUCK

>Tfw when there are 2 within 8 miles from me

my uniqlo lemaire stuff is nice

nice socks

Why are all their pants 34 length? Why do they force you tailor them in the store? One thing that is extremely awful about this store.

there are 15 uniqlo near my area
15 M8

So they can keep price down and everyone can get their desired pants length Sad that plebs like you don't even know what the word "tailor" mean.

I do the alterations at a UNIQLO and there is a downside to this all pants are 34 deal. Some people get them really short, like a 27-28 inseam. When you take that much off the pant, it really starts to fuck with the taper and the opening ends up being a lot wider. I'm not that tall and some of my slim chinos just end up looking like regular fit. I think they should have a 30 and a 34 and get the closest one to your inseam, then hem.

They have an online store...

Nip?

not really
but we really love them nips alot
if you ever heard of daiso,we have that shit in basically every shopping mall

I got some Ketih Haring t-shirts from them, pretty neat.

Their UT collection is really cool at the moment. First time I've bought a graphic t-shirt in years.

I ordered a stretch pair of jeans from uniqlo , fit fine but smell like shit. Did you have the same experiance?

oh look, it's another "what do you think of uniqlo" thread we have literally every day

probably corporate shilling

I worked there while I was in my first year of college
>tfw hiding collection items until they were on clearance so I could cop for 10% of the original price

i dont get it

BU

i do this too lmao
i got 2 pairs of selvedge jeans for $2.66

I wish we had 1 in my town

MUJI is where it's at brotha

I buy all of my t-shirts, socks and underwear from them. I like their basic sweaters. Some of their polos are OK (although not this season). Their collaborations range from great to crap. I've never liked any of their woven shirts or pants.

But why are they always out of stock of everything? :(

No, I do not. Never had it in the beginning, and I don't have it now.

Never bought anything from Muji other than supplies like pens. They are the shit.

NYC?