Tradie Inspo

Tradie Inspo

Who is the fat white guy?

>guy in the background trying to protect his gf from the alpha tradie

Sydney rep

ITT: Worse than Reddit mfa, worse than Fedora Lounge

w2c MMM shorts

unicuck detected

Tradies are Veeky Forums as fuck. They don't give a fuck and are clearly alphas.

>inb4 some manlet twink dressing like raf simons denies this.

Where to cop paintstained pants m8?
Where to cop alpha neon hi-vis polos?

Screwfix catalogue, m8. Remember to accesorise with some tools and smears of polyfilla.

Gotta respect a man in a high vis jacket, as long as he doesn't exhale that is.

Black people do these jobs in America.

they also fuck your wives

Ok that was a disproportionate reaction there, buddy. Sorry for hitting so close to home on how poor you are.

>Tradies are Veeky Forums as fuck
>dangerous low paid manual labor jobs are Veeky Forums
>getting early back pain is Veeky Forums

No

whats a tradie ?

Being a worker bee is not "alpha"

Most construction workers are complete normalfags, but they're just poor and failed school so they work construction now.

you just know

you guys don't know how much i want to pull this guy's short down :3

>all this unicuck damage control

>this is what worker bees tell themselves while the rest of us are relaxing in our office buildings all day

welder in canada reporting in. life is alright still have a job, make good money, access to good drugs for cheap, can also dress up and go out whenever im not working like a nig

> all these tradies trying to defend their insecurities
nobody cares what your job is but people will make fun of you when you try to justify it.

poorfags, hoodlums, rednecks, la raza.

How to become tradie ?

Worth spending more time in school after a bachelors ?

if you get a bachelors you'll probably get the nickname 'einstein'

fucking great.

what's with this lowbrow ""manly"" shit that reddits trying to push recently

It's kind of like post-post-irony. Everyone one of us that was shitposting 3-4 years ago is now working age and it's become clear that a lot of the trailer trash that makes up the Veeky Forums/reddit demographic have had to pay the piper.

We're just seeing them finally admit who they are in real life and perhaps accept it.

its called sexual insecurity. as 'manly' men are becoming irrelevant, well actually they have always been considered very ugly, everyone prefers the pretty prince boy who is rich but well the bottom line is that they have hit rock bottom they need ways to justify themselves.

They're the kind of people who jealously reply: "gay" to the air when a group of girls are fantasisng about Harry Styles

Dont get sad I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Just realize that your youth is over, beauty is over and old single moms are all that is left. Do as you do, try to be happy anyhow with whats left.

stop typing like you're in a teen movie giving a jock who bullied you some epic world shattering speech, you fucking autist.

is "tradie" supposed to be auscuck ebonics for someone in a trade?

yes

Denial. Sure its common dont worry but you're going to have to accept reality someday pal, there are still some graduate sonority hags that didn't settle you might want to give those a shot. Time flies and never comes back so remember do what makes you happy and let others be theirselves because you're going to die.

I don't know why people make fun of tradies. I'm studying my masters, but everyone here knows that someone in one of the trade businesses can make ridiculous money, and if they end up running their own firm (Which happens surprisingly often) they're making money well beyond what some may expect.

Wharfies>trades"""men"""

By a looong shot and they even get to go on adventures to the sea.

Wharfies is master race but more experience is needed or at least your own boat and a reliable crew.

hired two guys to fix my patio

>what some may expect

Stopped reading there

>Stopped reading there

Those were the last words of his post; of course you stopped reading right there.

we did it reddit!

isn't this frat/dad-core?

man currently doing this, tough work but i feel pretty satisfied by my day when i get home cant complain.

town hall lad

Should I Cop some FXD?

these are dope

no, its tradie core

get this normie basic bitch shit out of here. OP don't bump a thread with this literal shit if you want people to take you seriously.