/BHG/ BLACK HAIR GENERAL

I usually go for a buzzcut but this time around I want to get something that doesn't look completely boring, what do you guys recommend for my hair type/head shape?

from the side

corn rows

as usual your faces are pixelated

ive been sing this terrible hair cut everytime i refresh, 1st get a fucking line up. like god damn. second your hair is too short to do anything but a good fade so i'd start there and this thread should be ARCHIVED

>filename

this nigga starts a BHG with his wack haircut.
Fuck outta here

yo you lookin good dont change just grow it out

this. get a line up and a fade son

this is me after my last fresh cut

forgot the image

>fresh cut
>bald
can you grow a beard?

no sadly

then just get a clean edge and a fade if youre not tryna grow your hair out

If i do grow it out, what would i be able to do with it based on the texture. I have only ever shaved it. my mom usually does not let me grow it out.

you could get dreads, braids, or straighten it. i have a dread undercut thing rn and i get compliments all the time

or he could stop being underaged and get the fuck out his moms house

I am out of her house. that is why my hair is so long.

Don't go completely bald, just get a line up and a shadow fade or a bald fade.

I need help team.
Does anyone know anything about mixing their own homemade moisturizers? I have all this info about olive oil and jojoba oil helping speed up hair growth, just wondering if any of you guys have any experience with this. I have a paki shop near me that sells this kind of stuff, which is a godsend, I just need to know which ones to get.

just try one of those basic af cuts, long at the top and short on the sides

What are some of the best methods to keep my hair from tangling and fixing flat bedhead?

are you op? if not what does your hair look like

gonna get a low fade and grow it out for dreads/braids. Not sure yet.

How long does it usually take to grow dreads like pic related? I've been growing my hair for about 3 months and I'd like to get like pic related by next year or so.

Pretty spooky face in the bottom corner