I'm wanting to cut my hair short to be more presentable...

I'm wanting to cut my hair short to be more presentable, I know I need work in a whole shot ton of areas but suggestions would be nice.

Better with right way up

Fuck mobile

honestly, for your look, just buzzing it all down would probably be best

you will hate it at first but it'll look good

Thanks, it'll probably take me to be pretty high to actually go through with it but I'll consider it

fix ur skin and u could model high fashion, u look interesting

im working on it, it was even worse. Which sucked, thanks though.

lots of respect for posting yourself here. That ebign said, im witht he other guy that said to shave it, or maybe try washing your hair less, it looks unhealthy/dying

keep your hair and model for hba
contact them

if you clean up your skin a little bit you could pull of the villain from hellboy ii look

Youhave pretty good facial aesthetics

Stop eating ALL sugar and your acne should decrease
As for the hair...
Long is OK but this is too long, granny long.
Ditch the middle part for sure that will take you a long way. Don't wear your hair in the front like that, looks extra ghostly/ granny.

Can you grow a beard? You could pull off a mustache + goatee really well IMO.

Don't buzz your hair off, you will look too much like a priest. If you do cut do something slicked back I feel.

Do SS and gain a bit of mass, will help you tremendously. Gomad.

Op buzz it all off and post results

you were really good in a beautiful mind

Looks good, it suits you. Only problem is your shitty skin.

Yo dude work out a little a you will look dope, damn i wish i had your jawline

Fix your skin, get on nopoo for a while and contact modeling agencies please

Do not cut your hair

I reckon you are probably feed up with advice about your skin but whatever, here goes everything. Remember to be very consistent or you won't get results.

What worked for me to get rid of my acne:
1. Stopped scrubbing my face
2. Stop taking steaming hot showers (take lukewarm temp showers instead)
3. Exercise and sweat a lot
4. Drink 8 cups of water a day, evenly spaced
5. Rest head on a different surface everytime I sleep (lots of people say towels, but I'm not a towel merchant so I use old shirts)
6. Never touch my face.
7. Cut my hair. Your hair looks nice, but you've got to bundle it up or trim it because hair will touch your face, and then when your face is getting clean all the bacteria just gets slapped right back on by your hair.
7. Cut processed sugar, fruit is fine
8. Keep your mouth moist

And that's pretty much it desu. My skin was pretty bad, worst than how yours is right now for a time. Just be consistent and it'll pay off.

Oh yeah and I cut shampoo completely

You need accutane if you're not already on it.

Bad idea desu

you should model for Acne

;^)

Saved my life, yo. I regret not doing it sooner.

Holy shit, I left for a while and totally expected this to have died, thanks though, yeah My skin is total fucking shit, so I'll try out some of this stuff. I'm thinking I won't buzz it. And I'll try the less shampoo stuff and crap like that and trim it until I figure it out. I've just started working out a couple of months ago so I'll keep on that. Thanks a whole shot ton though.

This seems like some of the best advice so thanks

Ive been wearing my hair back recently a lot so this is how it looks

I eat way too much fucking sugar so okay, what should I do to not center part it? And nah I can't grow a beard but I'll keep that in mind

You remind me of a German boy scout in the 1930s.

What's hba, I don't really frequent Veeky Forums

Gimme a couple years and I'll run one too

you look like an old woman wtf

You shouldn't focus on just cutting sugar, but improving diet as a whole. Some people can react to dairy and carbs giving them acne breakouts. Myself, I drink maybe half a litre of milk in a day and I have no acne at all, I switch pillows rarely - but I only take the coldest showers and I watch my diet religiously. I also wash my face whenever I go to the toilet.

Also since you've grown your hair out so much at this point don't cut it, maybe you will look better with a buzz but that's up to the modelling agency.

Honestly just apply for a bunch of modelling agencies, make sure you never ever eat candy or binge eat cookies/whatever and quit drinking/smoking. Like I said I know some people hate it but I only take ice cold showers. Gives me thicker hair as well.

buzz your fucking head dude your hair is by far the worst thing about you

you have a austere vibe going on, buzzing will look good with that

consider accutane or something for the acne.

also dont listen to 90% of the skin advice you read here. there is very little evidence diet is correlated with acne. looks youre already on accutane, consider tazorac for the scarring and generally getting some life into your face. if you buzz your head facial hair is not a bad idea so get on minoxidil

theres no such thing as "processed sugar"
perfect example of the broscience in this thread you should avoid. just put your faith in big pharma, no irony

Keep the hair long like that, become disgustingly emaciated, and start wearing full Rick but only in white.

Start calling yourself the anti-Rick or nega-Rick.

You don't really need to cut your hair short imo.
Just focus on your skin for now.

nigga just take better care of your skin and go on no poo

You have some kind of weird beauty, I dig it
And most anons here, it seems

if you really want to get rid of it, just get accutane

I'll look into accutane for sure, I haven't tried a medication yet, though I don't really have any reason not to.
And thanks, yeah I've never really had that response before so it's pretty interesting to hear

>s even worse. Which sucked, thanks thoug
how did you get your hair so thin , do you cut it in layers .
i had long hair but it was too thick , now i didd a buzz cut . my hair used to get almost to my nipples.

i miss my hair tho.

>You have some kind of weird beauty,
Rick Owens type of beauty

a new face would be preferable

that looks good, why do you want to change it?

Shoulder length

You have the same face-type as Michael Gira. He looks good. Look like him.

I meant added sugar such as in cake icing, candy bars, and some cereals. Opposed to naturally occurring sugar in fruit.

you remind me of Guillaume Berg

Do not cut it, you dumb nigger

Because your body can tell where it came from once it's dissolved in stomach acid... sugar is sugar.

The difference is fruits also contain things really good for you as opposed to useless junk food. The point is to drastically cut down on sugar and not go overboard with fruit either. This is just common sense.