ITT: poorfags

ITT: poorfags

Post clothes you wish you could afford.

ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-casual-jackets-teddy-jacket-in-beige-red-yellow-and-black-palms-at-sunset-printed-viscose_cod34605833cv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/us/en/man/jackets/view-all/printed-bomber-jacket-c798001p3545555.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VdLf4fihP78
shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/play-cdg-x-converse/play-converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-70-low-white
farfetch.com/shopping/men/j-w-anderson-front-pleat-baggy-trousers--item-11281589.aspx
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/craig-green/navy-nylon-workwear-trousers/1422793\
highsnobiety.com/2009/06/18/undercover-springsummer-2009-gore-tex-jacket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just buy the cheapo zara knockoff famalam

I've been thinking about it, but I don't like the color of the sleeves or the cuff around the neck. I guess that's a tradeoff I have to deal with if I want to save a couple thousand.

Also, the *quality* of pieces from high end designers attracts me. I want something to feel great along with lasting a lifetime.

zara.com/us/en/man/jackets/view-all/printed-bomber-jacket-c798001p3545555.html

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=VdLf4fihP78

plz donate

I am ver poor

how much are they? they're kinda ugly (imo)

about $700

I can afford it, it's just... I'd probably be eating grass for the remainder of those two weeks.

save up and wait sum time and you can buy these b smart with how you waste yr money and what clothes do you really want

bump

I like the spaceman playing golf more.

same here man fugg

this is just really low

i mean how can they get away with this

its just so shameful, they didn't even bother trying to hide it or switch the palms to a forest or some shit

smfh

tell me why you love that so much

i bet if it didnt have an SLP tag on it you wouldnt look twice

seeing this makes me very sad inside ):

literally any clothes rn

link to wtf you're talking about?

I like how it looks, and I like the quality of how SLP makes clothing. This jacket would last me a hella long time, unlike that zara knockoff.

kys

i want these but they're $350 reeeee

even with prices atleast 6 times lower than retail in grailed and ebay i'm still hesistant

that's expensive, but not too bad.

>want to be effay
>the pieces I consider my grails are all relatively expensive
>told myself I wouldn't spend money on stuff like this until I had a property

Wake me up

taobao/aliexpress my man

Just buy some wrestling shoes if you want that silly silhouette

wish I would've taken better care of them

it's so beautiful :(

There are so many better mocs out there, why would you choose those overpriced POS?

Dude don't buy that lmao

You just proved his point faggot. If it didn't have SLP on the tag, you wouldn't have bought it.

:^(

I literally didn't. I don't even like most of SLP's clothing, but that one appeals to me mostly because of the look. I also want to quality associated with it.

Do you have some sort of mental defect? It amazes me that literal subhumans like you can function in this world.

>and I like the quality of how SLP makes clothing. This jacket would last me a hella long time,

If it didn't say SLP

YOU
WOULD
NOT
BUY
IT

Seriously who cares if he likes clothes because they are SLP or not.

That's right. No one cares.

Fuck off, faggots.

not him, but the SLP one is silk, the zara one is polyester, not just a difference of the name. the fit is also different, obviously

lol SLP is not known for it's quality.

literally every button down from them of mine has come with loosely sewn buttons

so true desu all of their shit is mass produced. nothing quality about it

shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/play-cdg-x-converse/play-converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-70-low-white

size 10 never in stock :*(

?? why would you want any of this shit?

Why does anyone like John Oliver? Didn't even watch this video but he's just such an unfunny faggot

Sooo bytifal *_*

I think your shoes got stung by bees

It's nice I guess but I didn't quite like that collection with a few exceptions.

Do you really think that 100% viscose and silk lining commands 2 grand for a bomber though?

Its fairly unique i'll give you that but quality hits a roof somewhere along that price range

Examples of those better mocs? Genuinely curious.

I'm not the op but vis fbt's use some interesting leather options (elk anyone?) and a solid vibram sole

Also they're pretty distinguishable from any other piece out there.

My only gripe tho they're not resolable vs some other visvim footwear

I agree, but quite hard to pull off.

>Post clothes you wish you could afford.
anything from zegna, being poor Feelsbadman.webm

This Loewe peacoat

it's sitting there on their website waiting for us user

because they like how it looks. Is that a difficult concept for you to grasp? Fashion isn't supposed to be synonymous with every person. Not everyone is a Rick Owens hypefag like you.

that's not a peacoat
at least learn what something is called if you're gonna lust after it

i wish

ugh $1800

fuck SLP, $800 cotton hawaiian shirts and viscose/rayon blend shirts, shit should be silk

wake me up

yeah slp stuff is so weak for the price but the designs are nice as hell... I wish they were produced in silk... would be goat

gucci gucci gucci please bless me with moneys so i may buy ur glorious products

>buying from hedi "I want to sell vintage clothing to kids who are too lame to go into a vintage store and find some themselves, and instead will it spoon-fed to them for $2000" slimane the hack

look man, I get your point, but you can say the same shit about any designer and people who are too lazy to do "X"

designer clothes are all about being too lazy to do "X", you could get the same thing at the same quality for much cheaper if you were willing to learn to sew/source the materials/find someone to make it for you.

Im not saying that sweater is worth the price he charges, but I really like the design that dinosaur is fucking cool as hell and the colors are on point.

Too bad the brown is what makes the SLP piece nice in the first place.

why would they make hawaiian shirts in silk? nice job at being just a bandwagon Hedi fan and not knowing shit about clothing/fabric

very cool user, I like it

I'VE BEEN WANTING THAT FOREVER

seriously thinking of getting a rep

this is a classic
these are ugly af. I don't get visvim but if you like it and you can get it, I wish you all the best
this is retarded ugly but same as above. if you want it and can get it, god bless. Sometimes I feel that you people would wear duck dynasty shit if you could be persuaded that it was designed and made in japan
it's a classic piece man. If the zara piece had the same or similar colorway, I'd snap it up in a second.
idgi
irdgi. also $350 for asics wtf
ugly. hope you can afford it one dy but jesus it's ugly.
it's a bit of user sequitur but yes. john oliver is an unfunny faggot and also one of the most punchable faces in media
these are cool but like that other guy sez. hard to pull off. gotta have the right body type and style
that's beautiful. I have so many fucking coats. Jesus.
b8?
this is cool but I can't pull it off
I sorta want these for a fit I have in mind but $1k for a pair of pants feels dumb.
yeah, design, workmanship, materials, brand prestige and whatever.
I wish I was rich enough that I could drop $1k on a candy bar and not give a shit but I just wouldn't enjoy this item at that price. Anyone know of a good alternative at a reasonable price?

jw anderson got some nice ones
farfetch.com/shopping/men/j-w-anderson-front-pleat-baggy-trousers--item-11281589.aspx

not bad actually.
I'm dying for zara, h&m, etc to start ripping off japanese designers the way they rip off kanye and rick
you get the same silhouette for a tenth the price

I am with you in this boat, frient

that coat sucks and the only reason anyone gives a shit is because some one made an article about bieber wearing it

nonsense

also craig green on sale rn senpai
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/craig-green/navy-nylon-workwear-trousers/1422793\
fast fashion is shite, dont know why youd want their garbage rip off clothes

I fell in love with it before I knew Bieber wore it. I didn't even know it was made by YSL.

>hurr durr ur sense in fashion doesn't match up with mine, therefore you are objectively wrong xDDDD

fuuuck craig green is so nice but it seems impossible to wear in public

Actually it's 100% viscose, only the lining is silk.

So yeah not much higher quality than the zara knockoff tbqh

u mad as shit b

Just buy a fucking schott, jesus

Sorry, Loewe themselves calls it a denim peacoat on their website.

What's wrong with paying a reasonable price for clothes?

I feel you m8

i adore the hender scheme a1 but i cant justify dishing out 1k on shoes

beauty

I'd want a flex bag 2bh

I want this jacket

Try dubbing wax on originals, they should look hender afterwards.

i used to have an mcm bag and it was standard flex material, I feel like that gucci one looks a hell of a lot better and to those in the know it is flex.

Yeah, MCM bags are played out af in London. Literally international student starter bag and student loan flex. Definitely agree on the gucci one being better.

Or I'd buy this if I had money to throw like it was nothing.

Love Visvim, FBTs are so comfortable. Essential shoes.

holy shit that's beautiful

w2c? What is the name of this jacket?

undercover ss09 gore tex

highsnobiety.com/2009/06/18/undercover-springsummer-2009-gore-tex-jacket/

ty

buy them off Jap websites/auction sites/grailed. First two are preferred, grailed bois trying to make a turnover.

Retail for them in Jp is about 59k JPY or about 538 usd prior to shipping

:(