Whats the rules of wearing trainers with jeans?

Whats the rules of wearing trainers with jeans?

rule number one

don't

It can be done but you have to wear like slim fit jeans

#1: Put on jeans
#2: Put on sneakers
#3: Look like shit

I wonder the same thing. I wear Nike Frees as casual sneakers with black and dark indigo, slim fit jeans quite often.

Is this acceptable, or should I save them for athletic purposes?

Pic related are what I have, I also have another pair in black and white.

No matter how you think it looks, it looks like one of those fedoras shopping at Walmart with their mom

Just do it because it's really comfy. It's better than wearing those uncomfortable Chelsea boots.

Main rule: kill yourself

theyre good for normcore and theyre comfortable

This picture basically confirms the entire thread saying it looks like shit and autism

Only looks decent with slim/skinny fitting jeans with either sick stacks or proper pinrolls.

They can be pulled off by looser jeans in a loose fit but it's rare to see someone do that well/

Really easy to do with New Balances

i think that looks fine. gjge

Bump

Black slim cut jeans.
No /athletic/ colour shoes.

Take off everything you're wearing.
Stack it in a pile,douse with gasoline,and burn it.

nope!

Only works with vintage trainers like NB or classic adidas etc

I succumb to the now normie (at least in the UK) fad of black slim jeans and black Nike runners with a white swoosh. My favourite outfit is that on my lower half, with a very slightly oversized grey marl crew neck sweater. Very simple, modern and basic.

Tbh I think running shoes only look good if you have at least a somewhat Veeky Forums or athletic frame. So sick of seeing fucking fat girls wearing Nike Thea shoes with their disgusting high waisted jeans hiding their massive FUPA.