Is there anyone on this board who agrees that roshes aren't that bad of a shoe?

>Is there anyone on this board who agrees that roshes aren't that bad of a shoe?
I copped these recently because I honestly like the design and comfort is crazy. I also completely disagree with the popularity of any adidas that will probably be thrown at me in this thread. I gave adidas a chance, but it's all so ugly and I feel like the only reason this board is all for adidas is because they think brands like nike are too popular.

>commence the shitstorm

Yup, wearing roshes is like wearing a second, comfier sock

i would never wear them
but i dont see why you take the opinion of random strangers on a japanese anime imageboard so seriously

The hipster mindset is such a dumb mindset. Things grow in popularity for a reason.
>muh individuality
>muh need for attention
>muh I'm-willing-to-go-out-of-the-way-to-wear-something-more-expensive-and-stupid-looking-for-the-sake-of-standing-out complex

they look good irl imo

i mean ppl that care about fashion will make fun ofyou for them but the normies you hangout with arnt going to care

roshes are burned out senpai. get ultraboosts or yeezys

You're going to get shit on because you know that this is either bait or you don't realize that roshes have been replaced by better sneakers and won't ever be a timeless classic.

I ALWAYS own a pair of roshes
It's my beater/gym shoe
(sometimes I ball in them but i always have a bad time like that)
I think they are still a good shoe to have

everyone is wearing those now

Id rather wear those solid black roshes in OPs pic

I have the 350s too, real from second adidas drop

haven't worn them though, might resell

?roshes durability are crap. you're doing it wrong

They're not as comfortable
they have worse materials
and they're not as durable. they're basically shit

>and won't ever be a timeless classic
it won't, because it already is

it's not just that Nike made knitted sneakers widely popular with the Roshes, so since then everybody and it's dog started to produce them, but the shape of the sole is also a classic

They're not. Roshes are pretty much a fad. nmds and the have taking over its popularity. In a few years people will say the same about nmds

yeah you would be right if people can actually cop nmd's for retail instead of 2-3x their retail. As of right now especially here in canada nmd's are super rare and no one has them

i guess we will see

i've never said that Roshes are popular atm, but it's undeniably a piece of sneaker history, i can't really compare anything to it in late sneaker history

i have a feeling that NMDs will never be as popular, mainly because NMDs even have inhouse competition such as UBs, ETQs
Superstars meme is still quite strong, the new Tubular models and that's just Adidas

NMDs will be forgotten, because they don't really bring anything revolutionary
desu Tubular Dooms have a better chance to be remembered

when Roshes appeared, practically they sweeped away everything else and that happened when Nike already dominated the market with the AF1s, those two models almost killed the high top cons meme among normies, which is a quite big thing

All black or white Roche are elevated because it fits into the mono and minimal core. Might be played out as a shoe model but because the color works with current trends its safe

I truly believe roshes are a staple shoe. They're such a good basic to have.

What are good alternatives to the roshes?

I'll answer that for the behalf this board
>HURDUR ADIDAS TUBULAR ANYTHING

don't fall for the adidas meme

yeezys

Do fall for the adidas meme. People in here are contrarian and dislike anything popular. They will say adidas is a meme despite wearing their fav nike shoes from 2014. Its pretty stupid to hate on adidas ,especially when nike spefcially stated they don't care about you.

shoes become classic by the amount of the people who wears them
look how many people wear roshes
loo how many people wear nmds

there's literally adidas general going on for a few weeks
if something did fell for the adidas meme, it's this fucking board

I've never even seen nmds irl, this argument lacks support in evidence

And reddit, and hypebeast, and literally any sneaker based community. So fucking what? The same people complainingabout nothing buying adidas in 2016 are the same people who are wearing nike shoes made in 2012-2014. Fuck off.

you probably own a pair of dooms or ultraboosts because this board told you that you had to kek

nmds just came out last december and the GR has had the best success of any release in 2016 so far

>he thinks Veeky Forums is the only community falling for the adidas meme

poor little soul

where can I find the numbers for this?

we will see. so far we talk about them so much they already feel played on the internet, and at the same time i haven't seen a single pair irl, same as two anons above

Just google it. Its literally everywhere.

>we will see
numbers don't lie.

'we will see' was adressed to the above statement that they will become a classic shoe.

NMDs have terrible colorways, a terrible silhouette, and are kind of expensive. How are they doing well? What demographic buys them?

that's your opinion, man.

That's Veeky Forums in a nutshell. They get handled with the facts and retaliate with stuff like
>i-it sucks anyway

Nike has pretty much made it clear they don't care about the average user who posts on Veeky Forums or any fashion board, and focusing on the lebron james, ronaldos, and 40 yr old cardio moms of this world. Yet I still don't understand why people get butthurt when someone recommends a life style shoe for another life style shoe. kek

sometimes i seriously wonder how good shilling is paid off, and if i should participate in it myself

at least choose a better comfier nike sneaker
free's shit on roshes aesthetically and in terms of comfort

You'll give in eventually. By the time 2017 arrives you'll stop wearing your trainerendors or free runs and buy one of the newest adidas meme.

the problem there is that i don't wear mesh/knit shoes - i wear leather, and Adidas doesn't have much to offer in that department

definitely not aesthetically
>terrible upper
>terrible sole
>terrible knit
>terrible silhouette

>i wear leather
Post your collection

They really aren't that comfortable. And I bought mine at the start of the meme 4 years ago. They've lasted as beaters/gym shoes for a ling time. I have to say that my jay 1 mids are far, far, far more comfortable.

Did you honestly think this was a serious thread?

I mean, everyone knows that adidas poached nikes designers a few years ago.

Blame nike for being a one dimensional brand. Even the people at undercover stated that nike limits their creativity.

>terrible sole

AND THE ROSHE SOLE IS GOOD?
LOL KYS

one day i won't be too lazy to gather them all for a pic, satan. but today is not that day

t. nike fan

i think he meant terrible in term of looks, which is true, i've never owned frees, but those shoes are really ugly

not him but the sole is probably the most stand out and well liked aspects of the shoe what the fuck are you talking about

Good thing I never fell for this meme when I was still on mfa. Bought boost shoes and never went back

When I see people wearing Roshes I stay away from them. I have genuinely only known shit people to wear roshes. its like the mark of the beast. Im only speaking from experience

you judge people's character based on what shoes they wear?

OP here
I am genuinely pleased that there is an actual discussion going on.

how can you not?
I ALWAYS look at shoes before anything else. pretty solid indicator once you figure out personality/shoe pairings.

same

I'm looking for a pair of running shoes and the general consensus on these seem to be that they're really comfy, but I also hear a lot about how they don't last at all which would be a bit of a deal breaker. How good are they practically?

YEEZYS FOR POORFAGS LMAO

ITT : idiot nike fans

pretty much the niggers of this board

vagabond apsley

You're using greentext incorrectly

Not related to the thread but it's just a pet peeve and it's getting more prevalent

Triple black roshes are always nice but that's about it

How's their cp-alikes?

ITT: idiot Adidas shills, who try to attack a staple in vain

So far the only things that have been wrong here are :
>eqts trying to copy the presto cage
>nmds not being popular
>adidas not caring about the consumer