Thoughts on outfit, wore some nice brown Calvin Klein dress shoes too

Thoughts on outfit, wore some nice brown Calvin Klein dress shoes too

lose weight you fat fuck

>he fell for the Veeky Forums meme

I'm not fat tho lol

your sleeves are too tight
suits and dress shirts are not the time to show off your sick gains or whatever the fuck you call it at Veeky Forums, get a shirt where the sleeves show some shape of your arm but don't hug your muscles

OP, you've made a mistake. Veeky Forums is full of teenage lanklets that constantly circlejerk against Veeky Forums and how true beauty means being a skelly. But maybe you know that and are just baiting, I don't even know anymore.

Lmao don't ever post on fit or here, but I realize this now bro

Unbutton one of your buttons, you'll look great.

theres a middle ground, which neither Veeky Forums nor Veeky Forums seem to understand
being anorexic skelly or gym junkie hulk is not attractive and 90% of people in the real world realise this, yet being a japanese anime imageboard everyone on here is completely out of touch with the real world
please realise that you are no better than the insecure Veeky Forums teenagers who winge about Veeky Forums all the time

Actually lifting will get you 10x more attention from girls and guys

holy shit you are literally a nu male cuck if you do something like weight lifting to get girls and guys lmao (guys? faggot)

Try and wear a shirt that's a little more...I dunno...Solid?
Having something that shows off that you're massive is fine, but here, your muscles give the impression that the shirt is bursting at the seams. Looks sloppy desu

looks fine but looks too tight imo

It's just a statement dumbass

you make the common misconception that all women/men want the same thing from their partners
it is entirely based upon the context you live in and your morals/desires/interests etc

So a few basics about button up shirts:

Unlike t shirts it's not a one size fits all deal. You need to tailor a shirt prior to wear.

For you specifically here are a few things to go over with a tailor:

That shirt should be hemmed by about 3" estimating your height at roughly 5'8"

Spread collars generally don't look good and is the last collar type id wear unbuttoned

Looks like you were struggling to find a shirt that fit your chest and looks like you're beautiful not a fan of the high armholes of recent shirts, so you bought 2 sizes too big and 2 sizes too tall to compensate for the chest.

A way to avoid that is to buy a shirt with the correct neck measurement

Next flip it over, you will see a yoke and a box pleat. Find a shirt with a very generous pleat and a tailor can let that out for you.

Lastly let's talk material. That shirt looks cheap, short staple thin oz cotton tends to look bad and is sold in bags so you can't feel what you're buying

Without confusing you with long staples short staple, organic vs scrap or thread count and weight

I'm just going to point you to 2 shirt suppliers that make generally serviceable shirts......

1: Turnbull and asser bespoke; Beverly hills California. A tailor will make you a shirt from the ground up and help you decide what to do to avoid issues like what is in your pic.

2: this one is going to be more pre-made but hen tailor to fit. Charvet. The oldest shirt maker in France, they makes some amazingly good quality and soft hand shirts for a very fucking reasonable price.

A few budget options include: Brooks Brothers black fleece, thome Browne, canali, and believe it or not kiton has a line of reasonably priced shirting that has some decent material fit leaves a bit to be desired but a good tailor can help you figure out what to do

Well I'm 6'1 and got a large slim fit from Zara, imo it all looks great relaxed and walking around just wanted input on matching and colors lol

Assuming it's just a black pair of pants? That's fine.

But hope you found the guide somewhat useful ...maybe in the future

Was actually a brighter navy blue, maybe these pics don't do justice,

But yes I appreciate the write up bro screenshotted and saved for when I have money haha

Wont lie, you look good and colors look good. Don't really care much about the fit tho, imo fits abit too tight which I find kinda common with zara shirts in general.

Their slim fit suits are also crap desu, I had to size up to a large and even then its still too tight around the chest/armpit area.

If you haven't tried already uniqlo does better shirts compared to zara imo (and cheaper to boot)

Samefag

The shirt is a size too small the seams aren't lined up with your shoulders
That and you should be clean shaved before putting on a dress shirt

>white shirt, black trousers
>"""outfit"""

>fat
>level 3 skeletons with +3 light damage resistance actually believe this is fat

never change Veeky Forums

That shirt wasn't made for people with that much muscles, you should probably look into having custom shirts made with a body like that.

lol that muscle. Something you will never have you skelly faggot.

don't you guys have som roids to take and shakes to drink?

This dewd can't be 6'1

Veeky Forums really has the capacity to shit on anything hahaha the guy has a great body and is somehow getting shat on for it i am in disbelief

anyway the shirt is far too tight

He is pig disgusting.

You're an ugly attention seeking nobody.

your obviously stupid opinion doesn't give any value to the thread btw.

What's your workout routine

Girls like the bulging look tho

bait