Palace

Hey Veeky Forums, I lined up 10 hours to get these clothes. What are your thoughts on this?

>his clothes come in plastic packaging
lmao

Oh you paid 3 times the price to get a second logo on your adidas clothes, nice.

You looked homeless for 10 hours to spend money to look a little better than most people in your opinion?

Hype b o i s we out here

more hypebeast marked up shit just like supreme
hope those hours of your life were worth it, you got memed son

My question is how much did you make, I honestly hope you made more than a McDonald's employee.

why?

I didn't mind it, I got my camp chair and got to talk to a bunch of other cool dudes of whom all share a common interest. I would probably do it even if I wasn't making money from it.
$200+

he clearly hasn't bought to flip it
if you count the hours spent queuing up, do you really ever make anything flipping clothes to hypebeasts?
fuck off killy

Apparently he likes clothes enough to spend $400 and 10 hours on them.

i can get your whole fit for 50$ on ali, including the shoes

But do you get the experience of knowing that your authentic gear is straight fire and applying 3rd degree burns to all the normies around you?

I'm actually interested, I've seen supreme camp videos on youtube, but how's the environment and what's everyone like? From what I've seen everyone tries everything they can to cut the line and if they can't get what they wanted the stab someone.

yes because nobody is crouching down to look at my feet or pulling my pants down to check tags.

>$200+

So did you buy the clothes to sell or are you keeping some?

Links or GTFO

It was actually a really chill experience. We got there and set up and talked to everyone, slept for a bit and organised selling what we were buying. At the place I went to there wasn't more than 20 people in total and we all formed a line without security or anything. Would recommend even if you're only planning to cop one item.

OP you have played yourself, wasting 10 hours and too much money simply to get mediocre clothes that most people can't even differentiate to normal clothes.

what the fuck is wrong with this board

its not about other people differentiating to normal clothes

its about wearing what you want, if you walked down the street in a rick t shirt most people wouldn't even realise its rick so going by your perspective whats the point in even wearing it since most people will just differentiate it to normal clothes

people wear clothes for themselves dumbass

>only wear clothes for urself
lefedoraman.jpg

wow how did u know who i am, is it because i have an opinion thats different to the entirety of Veeky Forums's, which is to wear exactly what other people will find good and not myself?

Hey, how can I become edgy?

kys my friend

I have a different opinion to others and suddenly I'm edgy, lmao

It's an opinion, not a dick son, don't take it so hard

>People wear clothes for themselves

Hey man, just interested, what sort of clothes do you wear?

Honestly I can smell the doritos from here.

This is why you shouldn't have an opinion on the internet.

how does the crew fit? i have an s and m on the way in case

looks okay user
i don't know why would you want to share them here
unless you're in doubt of the purchase and need a validation of some sort,which is bad
or you want to make people jelly of your cops

ok then do you wear them for approval from your mom or something

Crew fits large, maybe size and a half large. I'm usually a large / x large and the medium fits me fine. My mate is usually XXL but the XL fit him fine.

>sorry, let me be a normie and be like everyone else

>just interested
>not falling for your bait
honestly i don't need your opinion on what I wear, i probably won't even see you in my life for you to try and insult me for it

Are you saying that normies don't smell like doritos?

yes

i put the > by mistake

i meant let me be a normie like everyone else and just wear clothes for the approval of others

yes, that'll make sure that I'm socially accepted like you guys!

B you crazy, I wear my stuff to show off.
I was just hoping to see Veeky Forumss opinion, perhaps start a bit of shitposting which has appeared to have happened.

Nah I like to wear clothes to flex on all the brokebois.

>Being insecure about what you wear yet telling people what they should wear.

>I wear my stuff to show off

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the other Veeky Forumsgs. Personally I like the pieces you've picked up, especially the crew

What other stuff do you wear to show off, it seems like you have good taste

user u seem like ur confused in life

how am i telling others what to wear

i'm simply telling them to wear items that they like and not get then simply based on the fact that others will accept them for it

and i'm not insecure about what i wear at all

how so

fake, terrible quality, looks suspect, fades after 1 wash and looks old after wearing it once. I lol at people who wear fakes.

Bought jeans of aliexpress.
They distressed faster than a Japanese school girls clothes during the atomic bombings.

This thread basically sums up Palace's target demographic

noice cops laddie i got myself the gym bag tried to get the crew but sold out immediately oh well I'm very jealous

Yeah, online drop was hard, I tried copping on my phone as I was in the store buying instore but I couldn't get shit.
I think the target demographic is either:

Kids with enough time to line up for clothes
or
People willing to pay kids to line up for clothes

That's like wearing fake Yeezys, everyone knows but they don't tell your faggot ass.