Hey Veeky Forums whats your workout routine that involves minimal legs so you can fit in the black skinnies...

hey Veeky Forums whats your workout routine that involves minimal legs so you can fit in the black skinnies, but a nice otter upperbody?

running and swimming
majority of food being high in protein, carbs for energy to run and swim but lots of vegetables

Calisthenics

Also Veeky Forums is a thing

I run 45 miles a week, i also move around a lot at my job.

bumping for interest

Veeky Forums would just bash me for being okay for a body like this, then would refer me to the starting strength meme squats routine

>Also Veeky Forums is a thing
fit is a place for fat fetishism and hyper masculinity, not a place for interest in skinny jeans or even ab definition.

bodyweight workout

Real masculinity is not giving a fuck about how you look like. See tony soprano

examples?

i have a pullup bar

Have you even watched The Sopranos? They all care about how they look. They workout and have really expensive and well tailored clothes. You can tell from James Gandolfini's body that even though he's fat now he has plenty of muscle underneath that fat.

Yeah but caring about appearances is very feminine. Very not testosterone producing. You do sports because you love it, because you enjoy it, and you get fit as a bonus. That's how manliness should be.

Look it up you fag. Go to Veeky Forums or look up scooby on YouTube.

bench press
chest flyes
lateral raises
chin ups
pull ups
bicep curls
rows

do that for a year 3x a week eat clean meals
consistency is key

Row

Get a sub 7 2k and you'll be lean and well cut no problem. Get a lower or even sub 6 2k and you're at perfect body status as far as aesthetics go.

threads like this always make me cringe. how much of a massive faggot can somebody seriously be? also, pretty much nobody in this thread has a clue wtf they're talking about.

don't be a faggot, train your legs or you WILL look disgusting. there's nothing Veeky Forums about built upper body and unbalanced lower bodies. It's the most disgusting thing you'll ever be able to see.

and so much of it comes down to genetics, I'm built pretty big everywhere but extra in the legs. but most people aren't like that. untrained legs are just shit tier

my workout routine only fills my morning because as long as i eat well and stay out of the house, i dont lose or gain weight. i basically dont workout because that shit doesnt mean anything to me

Are you a twink?

Freeletics

this

my legs are thick af but my upper body is undefined, when i wear my jeans they barely make my thighs, but from knee down they end up looking like bootcuts

Don't become unbalanced. If you want smaller legs fine but you shouldn't have a huge upper body then. It will look very weird.

Your best bet is to do a push-pull-leg routine but don't let your volume get too high otherwise you'll start to accumulate mass.

You'll lose some body fat in the process, especially if you watch your diet. The result is you won't be strong, you won't be huge, but give it enough time and you'll be ripped.

You posted one of the worst looking black people for a good goal pic?

>only looked at 2 threads on Veeky Forums

Neh, Tyler is more aesthetic, this guy looks like he'd blow over in the wind

agreed i prefer tylers bod no homo haha

spoiler alert
he ded

tyler is literally just black and skinny
seriously black people have bodies where they need to put in minimal effort to come out looking great

Real masculinity is not giving a fuck about how others percieve you

why the fuck is this the case? ugh.

cause of slavery dumbass. only the most physically fit slaves were chosen and bred to produce more fit slaves.

oh, that was a bit dumb of me.

how about we use this technique to get rid of all obese people in the us?

sex is a great workout
so we need to fuck your mom more and she'll become thinner

post bod

>being duped by this /pol/ eugenics meme

i tell ya bud thats not how genetics work

Welcome to fit 3 years ago

>my 52 yo mom has more muscle than me
>works out 4 times a week
nice try, friendo. try picking an American next time.

>muh "black people have bodies where they need to put in minimal effort to come out looking great" meme

You are officially too dumb to understand evolutionary biology. Never repeat this again.

how you think she lost all those weight ;)

bottom line is black people are more muscular and gain weights easier
call it what u like

>not doing legs 3 times a week so all jeans become skinny jeans
Never gonna make it

boi you gon get got

the guy has never worked out in his entire life and lived off waffles and icecream through his teens. if a white kid did the same he would be fat af. please explain mr. I understand evolutionary biology

Black people are the most overweight in America fyi

I wasn't trying to be /pol/ racist believe me. Its just a pattern I've noticed. I have black friends who have never worked out a day in their lives and they have what look like fully developed abs. I don't know what to call it but I see it all the time

Having abs is a result of low body fat you dumb shit

That doesn't mean black people need less effort to get a good body. I've seen a blond/blue eyed guy that lived off of chocolate and energy drinks and had ottermode body, with literally 0 effort. That doesn't mean that every blond/blue eyed kid is like that.

it's because most blacks were bred that way some time ago. you wouldn't want fat, slow, and lazy slaves would you? No, that's what the crackers wanted, fit string fast slaves. that's why they're so fast and agile.

>starting strength meme
it isn't a meme you fucking retard

But Tyler's dad is an African, not a black american

you realize chocolate and energy drinks isn't that much calories right?

the racist posters in this thread are incredibly stupid. darker skin simply shows greater muscle definition. it's the same reason body builders get tans before competitions, it makes their muscles look better. take a very pale white guy and a black guy with the same exact body, same amount of muscle etc. and the black guy will look more muscular because of his skin