drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

the one that got away last winter came back. I guess at some point ssense pulled whatever sale stuff they had left and saved them for the next sale season. kind of redundant having welted creepers also, but I'm into it.

>tfw first day of rickowens.eu private sale and the oversized cashmere sweater is already gone :-(

Anybody seen it anywhere else? I need that shit.

>private sale

How do you get in on this?

You need to be a customer to get the newsletter I think. Anyways the code is RICKSS16PRIVATE for 30% off.

Nice. Thank you!

So people really wear this shit?

>400usd so you can look like youre walking around in an adult diaper under your pants

Anyone know where I can get creepers for ~500 this season?

Honestly, drop crotches never really look like that in person. Especially if they're drapey material.

And who honestly tucks their shirt in wearing pants like that? Nobody.

tl;dr: Yes, people do. People like what they like. Your post will not change anyone's mind.

Find new jokes

t. wang chung

Basket creepers are great!

so who's catfishing as circuitbird this thread? i'll do it if there's no volunteers

>t.
stop doing this

Lmfao dont pls. Shes such a nice qt. She doesnt deserve Veeky Forums creeping her pics.

Has she made it clear that she'd never post on here or something?

Does this only apply to certain items?

circuitbird here
thanks man

Real circuitbird here. Don't listen to this impersonator.

Only non recurring ss16 stuff.

>Non-recurring
Fug
Thanks anyway

>guaranteed replies

it's true tho

gotta get that reddit karma

?

Hey ROG, waywt?
Would appreciate any comments on the fit.

Looks good!

I really like it

Is nice. What is that top?

I'll post again here since I still don't have a definitive answer. If I'm a 43 in Geobaskets could I fit a 43 in vicious sole Adisocks

a very good example of a nice rick silhouette

Hey guys I want to petition a ban of Rickie Truong from /rog/. Who would agree with me?

Thanks guys! The top is a drkshdw hooded bomber

>wearing a jacket with leggings in summer
jesus you rick stans are delusional

Im living in Moscow and it's +12C with rain actually

I wish I lived in Russia

LOL no you dont senpai. muslims have taken over. europe is lost. america is the last line of defense against the invaders. trump is the only hope.

agreed

Does Rick really dye his hair?

It makes me feel kind of different about him, idk. I hope he doesn't dye it.

Yes its dyed.

Real talk, I think wearing Rick Owens today is very passe.

The appeal was being some what avant garde back in the early 2000's

But as soon as the 2010s rolled in it started being more and more decrepit to look at

I mean at this point all of the better pieces are nearing a decade old, starting to show wear and tear and those who still stick to the aesthetic are clinging to something that is in the past

Can someone tell me what's the point of that stupid leather side zip detail?
Why are they called vegan sneakers if they're not vegan? What's the point?
Why not just call them toecapless ramones? or actually make them vegan?
Is it really that difficult to change the leather to something else? does it compromise structural integrity or design?

I don't think that the appeal is to be avant garde, I just like how the clothes look. Is wearing suits or jeans passe?

you're fucking insane

as long as the animal died of natural causes then its still considered vegan to use its skin or eat it

No, you're wrong. Also, where does it says tricky ricky used leather of animals that died naturally?

cause theyre labeled as vegan in the description.
and yes, vegetarians and vegans are against the cruelty of animals. thats why they dont eat meat cause the animal was treated horribly and bred only to be food.

Nice bait but I'm going to bite. I'm vegan so I know about this, leather can't be considered vegan because it is an animal product, it's as simple as that, it doesn't matter if the animal died naturally or not, it doesn't matter if the animal suffered or not, it's not vegan if it's leather.

well i have no idea about vegan lifestyle so i was just using logic to make my points

The main attraction to Rick was the avant garde and or trend aware lifestyle.

While jeans aren't traditionally avant garde they do serve more of a function than unstable cotton sheer tank tops and pod shorts with dunks laces in tied

And the luster of the trend aware aspect tends to fade when the tanks are labeled ss09 and you bought them second hand off someone who also got them second hand who got it at Barney's on clearance

well i'm personally not bored of it and his collections are constantly different and interesting but i do agree that the standard rick outfits here are a bit played out

for sizing down on goebaskets, do they mean size down 0.5 to 1.0 shoe size in us sizes or italian? i've never had shoes in italian sizes and the rick size chart says that i should be a 42. so should i go for a 41? sorry if this gets asked a lot

Well it's pretty common to dye your hair at that age.

read the fucking op jesus christ
if you cant understand then you have no buisness buying italian shoes

What is the next big thing after Rick? There is nothing. Rick is love, Rick is life. That is why we wear Rick

He's in his 50s, of course he does.

What's the sizing like on these? I wear an 8 in mainline Ramones and 9-9.5 in other shoes

The shoes run really big so you should get a 39. Just look in pictures Geobaskets are big and versatile enough to be worn as headgear and gloves

It's still a little new to you.

Rick has been resorting to performance pieces within his show and gimmicks to stay relevant over sheer talent alone

The fact that you can't answer this shows that you're not actually a consumer of fashion but a consumer of trends.

Designers don't matter to you but "stress" does

what gimmicks were there in mastodon?

You misinterpreted my answer. I meant to say the opposite. There is nothing for me after Rick because he is my designer. I wear his clothes because I like them.

Why does "consumer of fashion" or "consumer of trends" even matter? This seems to be the crux of your arguments, and really just shows how over concerned you are with being a "consumer of fashion" -- and that makes you just as out of touch as the people who are "jumping on the dilapidated Rick wave" that you are trying to "call out". I'm not sure if you can separate "fashionable" and "trendy" either. That was even one of the points you made on why Rick is relevant/no longer relevant. Why you are so concerned with any of that?

Why not instead of worrying about what is fashionable or trendy -- or being a so called "consumer of fashion" -- just wear the clothes you like?

For me, that is Rick. I don't intend to wear anything else

preach my man

So yes?

I do not have control of my bowls so I have to wear adult diapers. Rick Owens lets me do this but still look fashionable

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea that Rick is vain or lacks confidence in his natural appearance, though. Has it been confirmed he dyes his hair, or are people just assuming?

well he has said the most important thing on a man is his hair

Why are you always in here shitposting trying to "enlighten" people? Didn't find the fat fuck in boring clothes thread?

Of course he is vain. He works out, tans, dyes his hair. Don't forget his roots in the cali gay scene where all this is/was very important.

I read an interview with him where he explains that he has a special hair dye flown in from somewhere, can't remember which one though.

Chill man why does it matter so much if Rick likes to dye his hair. Why does that mean he his vain or insecure? Nevermind that those are human traits, and all designers have to be vain. Maybe he just likes black hair

Are girls that wear make up vain? What's wrong with wanting to look a certain way?

"I use Bigen Japanese dye for my hair, and Aesop for shampoos and moisturizers because it's the only packaging I like" - Rick

I think I understand why he is like that. Someone more fashionable than him, who wears Rick, stole his girlfriend. Now the only way he can sleep at night is by shitposting ROG

I know because that happened to me too. It's okay guy. Wear Rick. I wear Rick now, and that has given me the power to steal girlfriends.

When other men who wear Rick try to steal my girlfriend, they see that I also wear Rick and respect me.

You too can have girlfriend and respect if you stop now and start wearing Rick

Hi Rick

Yes, but it is okay to be vain

For girls, maybe

Not for Rick.

I don't think you know what vanity means, Rick seems vey humble in interviews

Rick is at the same time a strong emotional and physical pillar of a man, and a vain and insecure young woman. Both beautiful. Both Rick

That is why we love him. He puts himself in his clothes. His design ethos can be described as "stratified opposites put together to form a beautiful whole". Beautiful but ugly, well designed but falling apart, slim but bulbous, wildly exaggerated but coherent -- that is Rick.

Ok, maybe everyone got already bored of avant garde and it's not that progressive and innovative as it has to be 4-5 years ago. But there is absolutely nothing more interesting in fashion atm.

You are not worthy

wen u order a double layer shirt from grailed the seller ships it to you in a blueberry pancake mix box

topkek

lmfaoo wtff

I think I know why. All of the avantgarde designers (raf, helmut, and hedi were also invited) have banded together to form the AVANTGARDERS to design a machine so beautiful that it can travel back in time to 2000, so that the world can continue to be avantgarde by wearing clothes that are literally designed in the future. They have no time to produce groundbreaking seasons because all of their effort goes into the machine.

They intend to make an infinite cycle of avantgarde -> tiredness -> beautiful machine -> avantgarde. This is the secret truth of avantgarde fashion.

I look forward to reliving exploder, stag, strutter, crust, gleam, and anthem.

how should UC feel compared to bamboo in DL tees? I just got one off grailed but it didn't have tags

Damn what the hell. A padded envelope would've been cheaper to ship and way less weird.

It is so that the shirt will stack like the pancakes pictured on the box

Yeah I mean, it was wrapped in bubble wrap inside but it was just weird. Had a good laugh out of it.

Like the coarse grain white sand of the beach in Milan that Rick frequents, or like the fine gauze used on wounded soldiers in WWII that Rick uncovered in Paris

that's actually a pretty good description of the one I got lmao, I was worried cause I've always heard that it's the softest thing ever

same as drkshdw ramones

Why does this thread constantly get archived then a new one gets started? Why can't we keep the same one?

It's a mechanic of Veeky Forums.

Thanks.

Who gets to decide where the new thread starts? What if I started a copy and now there are two?

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

when i read that interview i understood it like he flies regularly to london to get his hair dyed.

You raugh but I will do it

Yeah maybe it was that, my memory was a bit foggy.

i used some aesop at one of the stores lol. smelled nice.