Does Veeky Forums even support this kind of Veeky Forums

Never thought about it but does Veeky Forums even support fat people? Would you advise better clothes for a obese?

I support fat people in their endeavors to lose weight

I would never look down on an overweight person who is actively trying to help themselves, even if they look silly.

I didn't expect a comment like this, beautifully said,

so basically you support people for doing nothing dipshit?
if fat people wanted to lose weight then they wouldnt be fat
you cant support a fat person because youre supporting laziness

Oh my god you actually can't read

American education

I don't think fat people are attractive. this is why I don't think they're Veeky Forums. If someone has no positive aesthetic qualities, then they're not Veeky Forums. This isn't bad or wrong, I'm just going to stay away from them

Fat people can't be Veeky Forums. Lose weight fatass.

you fucking dumbass.. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FAT PERSON IS IN THE PROCESS OF "LOSING WEIGHT"
. they all say that cause theyre lazy fat fucks and know they will never lose weight.
fat is synonymous with lazy

Kill yourself.

kill yourself you fat shit

>everyone who isn't retard must be fat

>you support people for doing nothing
Did you not read what wrote? The part about overweight people actively trying to help themselves? You must lack basic reading comprehension abilities, please don't ever reproduce.

it must be fun to be 16

>everyone who isn't retard must be fat
>who isn't retard
>isnt' retard
nice use of the american language you filthy 3rd world subhuman

Fat dude reporting in, lost 80 pounds a few years ago and gained half of that back. In the process of losing it again.

I agree, you can't be Veeky Forums if you're fat. Not even close. But you can be fat/chubby and poorly dressed, or fat and at least attempt to dress better. I prefer the latter, and while it's a challenge to not look fat and goofy sometimes, it's better than completely giving up until I reach my goal weight again.

>didn't capitalize nice
>didn't capitalize american
>can't even use a fucking period

Nice use of the American language burgerboy. No wonder you're so obsessed with being fat, probably fat yourself because normal in America is obese in the civilized world.

Now kill yourself.

and this is why fat people are a fucking joke and anyone who supports them like this cuck

Take it easy guys, some people make mistakes, you can correct them but you dont need to lash out immediately, easy guys

I mean, go ahead and take me to the woodshed, give me a few extra lashes, but the idea that I'm gonna be any less of a joke when I hit my goal weight is pretty dumb.

OP here, I'm actually new here and I must say that this thread turned out to be pretty intense and dramatic, and this isn't even /b/

Veeky Forumstshion is a surefire way to piss people off

I'm not even triggerd or something, its just that it went from 0 to 100 real quick

But you absolutely will be less of a joke if you hit your goal weight. If you're fat, you have a broken relationship to food an exercise, and fixing that not only makes you healthier and more aesthetic but it also demonstrates good judgement and will power.

A fat body tells everyone around you that you are not only physically but also mentally ill.

>Hurrdurr fuck fat people
>discourages fat people from trying to lose weight
>obviously isn't bothered at all by people being fat and just needs someone you feel is lower than you on the social totem pole to redirect your fury from all the bullying you experienced in highschool
>basement dwelling neackbeard detected

If you really had a problem with people being fat, you'd be part of the solution and encourage them to lose weight, you probably have bitchtitties yourself.

Mocking a fat person trying to lose weight is like mocking a homeless person in line for a job interview.

You all are trying too hard to be edgy preteens. Go back to your /fuccboigeneral/ threads.

dude, ignore the aussie shitposting

Where do you guys learn this narrow-minded loathsome bullshit?

damage controlling this hard

I think fat people should Be able to feel comfortable with themselves and their body, but they don't have a leg to stand on if they try and tell me it's healthy or attractive.

It's simple biology that the more fat you have the more androgynous you look.
On the flip side I don't support random arseholes ragging on people who are fat; there's critique with the aim to improve and then there's being a dickhead with the aim to put down the person.

>but they don't have a leg to stand on if they try and tell me it's healthy or attractive.
This. It's fucking disgusting.

m8 this is fucking Veeky Forums
yeah sure fat people should be comfortable with themselves,hell i don't care let them stuff their faces for all i know
but they shouldn't lash out when people don't view them as attractive or when we say that their lifestyle is unhealthy

Except some homeless people are doing all they can but times are hard and it's not their fault.

If a person is fat, it is 100% their fault and they deserve no sympathy.

Context given it could be that a person is fat because they're mentally ill, stressed, lazy, not educated or insecure.

You are tight though, it is always within a fat person's power to lose weight, when you're homeless most of the time it's not within your power to not be.