Nice

I hope you don't go out dressed like that, m8

You look like a book salesman

I do.
Every
Fucking
Day

Vintage > Modern

That's pretty baller, Shame about his face.

OK, i'mm bite the bait.
good fitting clothes > bad fitting clothes
It's ok you like le ebin vintage XDDDddd but at least make it look good.

Are you implying they don't fit?

sherlock holmes core

You forgot your fedora

Are you calling me ugly? Lol

Ill fitting jacket
Shirt too big
Buy some fucking touch screen gloves
Wearing hat and gloves inside
>>and the rest
Looks like you're playing and trying to be an adult.

>Playing at

Don't wear fedora - pretty ugly hat, plus neckbeards have ruined it even more.

Well, yes.

Rate me lads

Do you mean the Tweed-jacket? The third one was one I tried prior to tailoring in a store. If you mean the Tweed-jacket, I must say that it does fit very well.

American colonialism/10

9/10 because it's not 1880 - 1960, but otherwise really good.

post ass

posting some inspo

The Tweed-jacket fits great in reality, perhaps its just the bad quality picture. The third jacket was one I tried in a store prior to tailoring. The Shirt isn't to big either. No slim-fit bullshit here, and a waistcoat is to be weared anyway, so yeah. Touch screen gloves are tacky, and I was waiting for someone, that's why I didn't remove the hat and gloves.

I'm only interested in the clothes, not in anything they imply or state.

>Touch screen gloves are tacky
Plain black leather touch screen gloves, Look just the same as old timey non touch screen gloves

A bit too long trousers

Tailor that jacket

It's not how they look, it's that it would mean that my fucking phone would decide what gloves to wear. I'm trying not to use it too much already, I don't need something that makes it easier.

What fabric are those trousers made of?

Give up, your fit is garbo

What is wrong about the fit? And why the fuck would that even mean that I have to "give up". There are tailors you know, but I don't see what on the Tweed-jacket that has to be tailored because it fits like a glove.

sure it's nice, but it feels like you're wearing a costume

this thread should be 100% reviewbrah instead of OP and his ugly ass mug
i just watched his new lil caesars video before coming into the thread, anyone else?

Without the jacket.

lol kill yourself fagboy you are ugly as fuck

Are there pics of reviewbrah in reg tshirt and jeans and a more casual hair style? or is that nigga only in suits at all times.

he is not ugly! don't be rude user

Ask him at [email protected]

Yeah me. Why doesn't he always use the good cam like in the bk hotdog video?

Why is that?

Those two are a bit more casual

reviewbrah is all you need

Okay, shall I post pics?

IMO the modern glasses don't work with the otherwise vintage look. And if I were you I'd shorten my hair in the neck area. So get vintage frames and another haircut, just my opinion though.

Yeah, I did get a haircut a few days after, which is evident in the other pics. You're right, the glasses don't really fit the rest. Thanks for the input anyways.

i think people bitched about it to him so he switched back

More frock-coat

Higher resolution

Simple ensemble (don't mind the grimage)

Simple ensemble (don't mind the salute)

A bit too casual for me, but really good!

Down jackets aren't really vintage

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too informal

>tfw no underage coal mining squad

>sharing a baseball bat
>kek

Here's one of Reviewbrah's more Victorian ensembles.

Shut up, autismo, not everyone was wearing suits and morning dress 24/7 until the 60's/70's

>this thread

I can't decide whether it's the shitty resolution camera and dirty lens that make these look like complete ass or if something's really off.

Either you need to take all of your stuff to a competent tailor and ask him to make everything fit, or if it does fit and my eyes are deceiving me, you need to go to the gym and get a man's body.

Because I can't tell if it's the shirts or if you literally have no upper body muscle mass; your shoulders seem slimmer than your hips.
Though I'm hoping this is just bad fit/cut.

I never said anything about duration. And please, "muh autism" is getting old

Ok, the thread is "vintage fashion" not "vintage formalwear" so don't bitch when people post shit that's "too informal". And your posts I quoted reek of underaged/autism posting.

May I suggest lurking more and not acting like a complete tool next time you post?

It's great. Don't really like the wedding-ish tie that much, though.

Only posting formalwear kind of implies formalwear, but I don't know if you are too autistic to understand implications.

I "bitch" how much I want, even if this was a thread for every level of formality, I would still "bitch" about items being to informal.

I really do not care what the decorum is for this image board, I just don't. So whether my behaviour constitutes as "acting like a complete tool" according to your arbitrary criterias is simply irrelevant to me.

Have you got any clothes to show or not?

Fucking kek

Great retort

Stay mad, turbo autist

>I really do not care what the decorum is for this image board, I just don't. So whether my behaviour constitutes as "acting like a complete tool" according to your arbitrary criterias is simply irrelevant to me.
When you move out of the house you're going to have a rough time boyo.

You're getting boring

Well had, I tip my fedora at thee, good sir!

No, this image board is not society. It's an image board on the internet.

Because autists act differently in public than on the internet, right?

The grimage is obviously ironic, and I don't even own a fedora. But sure, keep making lousy insults - they are cute.

The issue is that if you can't even act like a real person on the internet then real life must be a roller coaster for you.

this is the worst thread on Veeky Forums by a longshot
just go back to mfa already, holy fuck this is gross

>implying behaviour on the internet is the same as in society
>being this parochial to the internet
>kek

>trying so hard that you use words like parochial on fucking Veeky Forums

these x1000

Theres a guy in my 18th century lit class who shows up to class dressed like OP every class

The difference is- he's beautiful, blonde, fit prettyboi who has everything tailored to fit perfectly and actually looks good, not like a middle schooler trying on steampunk costumes

>le grimage faec

Nope, real life is pretty smooth. I do live in Autsistia, so it might be a cultural difference.

>I do live in Autsistia
Yeah, we noticed, Baron Autismus

Good for him!

I'm just waiting to see this picture accompanying an amber alert

relax, retard
there's a total of maybe 5 serious posts while the rest is people posting the review guy

Parochial is not a difficult word; three syllables...

it's the opposite
there are five (not even) reviewbrah posts, and then it's OP posting himself in terrible clothes. he's not reviewbrah, he doesn't have any memevalue behind him, he just sucks.

Yes, and it's also a word no one fucking uses, especially not on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum

What's so terrible about my clothes? Elaborate so that I can fix it.