shop.palaceskateboards.com/products/hooded-over-shell-indigo-font
jamesenglishproductions.com/portfolio-uo_lagomera.php
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=38331393&color=032
rsp.org.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

adidas

Opinions

no

don't like it but that's just my opinion man.

you don't want that, daniel

Shit kicks tbħ

top is givenchy
idk pants or shoes
chains look versace

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. Otherwise, you are free to explore websites more against anonymity, like 9gag and Reddit.com.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Are these shoes bad? They are blundstones and I got mixed opinions in WAYWT thread

Yeah those are pretty ugly
Are they slipons? Don't wear them with tapered pants your only chance to wear them in an outfit is to cover them up as much as possible lol

w2c this shirt

I think it depends on the person. I kind of like blundstones but that's mostly because I see qt azn girls wearing them.

They're too chunky

What is this guys IG again? Need a good laugh.

are nmds going to be restocked soon

own these in navy blue and white soles. I like them, but I think all white is a little too much to take.

autism
u
t
i
s
m

isn't it brandon sales

I have these boots. Should I polish them and keep them shiny or do you think they would look better worn out?

>fuccboi
That's a huge % of Veeky Forums, no?

That is why we have a fuccboi general literally all the time

you should use leather conditioner now and then to keep the leather soft and healthy, and then your boots will last longer

Thanks for the tip, any brands of conditioner you recommend?

what to wear this shit with

inb4 noose

Jeans and flannel. Pretend to be Mac DeMarco

Thanks

>Mac DeMarco
fuck

Lmao don't know what else to tell you sorry

Wear the with tan chinos and a sand shirt. Go full desertcore.

t-thanks guys

shop.palaceskateboards.com/products/hooded-over-shell-indigo-font

since when does palace have such cringy item descriptions?

Tbh if you just remove yourself from an 'effay' mindset the shoes would be absolutely, demonstrably fine.

u are so nice friend XD

If you're gonna get vans, just get the classic designs, these newer running shoe types are a bit eh.

started to see some minor heel drag on my rafs
seen some geos with rubber tacks on the heel to prevent this shit
where can I get this?
do I put them on myself?
I just want my shoes to last forever

>I just want my shoes to last forever
>buys the cheapest raf shoe on the market
ohhh man if only I had a good bait pic to stick to this post

Can anyone Id this hoodie?

Ask the guy in the picture. I bet he could.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the thread?

I thought the entire thread was for posting funny pics of fuccbois.

Im going to sweden for the autumn semester, im mexican so i definitely dont have proper clothes for the weather, i almost freeze in Vegas winter weather. Anyways, my german friend recommended me north face but i dont want to look like a basic bitch.
What do you recommend Veeky Forumsmilia? Is there anything with better value than north face? because theyre kinda expensive

One of my favorite colors is yellow. What's a good way to incorporate the color yellow into my fashion sense without looking retarded or overly bold?

get a coat that protects from wind and rain and ur good. doesn't even have to be thick, just layer like a madman

fuccboi general is a minor-questions-that-dont deserve-their-own-thread thread, lurk more please

If I knew how to contact Daniel caesar I would

fuck you newfag

they're pretty cool, keep your top half chunky and interesting tho
dickies, tee, flannel would be one option

Leave

How tf do I get jeans that aint shit.
Everything is made for people with skinny ass drainpipes. I have meat thighs and nothing fucking fits

Just go try on Levis til you find a pair that fit well at the thighs and then take them to a tailor to get tapered

Anyone know any good web stores to buy nice caps and shirts/longsleeves from that ship internationally?

I wear stupid hypebeast shit like Thrasher and Hypland

Where's a good place to buy leather jackets? Additionally, is there such a thing as a slim fitting leather jacket? I'm rather lanky and any leather I've bought looks bulky and like total shit on me

W2c these shoes

Common Projects tournament high

moving to tropical country that rains a lot, cop or not?

What can I combine with wide cropped dark (black/dark grey) trousers other than a white shirt? I have dark/ashen blonde hair and bright blue eyes if that helps.

I have a straight fit pair of jeans that I don't really know what to wear with

It's really their color. What kinds of shirts/shoes would go well with this pair?

The color is the dead middle one

I hate that color but they are very neutral, literally anything goes well with them as long as it's not blue

>I thought the entire thread was for posting funny pics of fuccbois.
hi, welcome to Veeky Forums!

yellow contacts

>this fag is actually 1/50th of famous

literally how

How to layer clothes without everything scrunching up and looking like shit? Is there a secret or do I have to spend time adjusting everything?

lookin comfy tho

w2c trousers???

they're nice shoes but need more angles to tell you if they work or not

anyone got any recommendations for some pants like these that aren't from stussy?

Is my new tee a size too big or does it compliment the boxy cav empt fit?

Another pic

its gonna be too hot for you to ever wear it. use an umbrella.

What should a guy with clown feet look for when buying shoes?

Too big, too long

I'd still suck your dick tho

You'd suck my dick based on the way my tee is oversized?

I like skinny guys in general

Geobaskets and New Balance

I see, thats appreciated. I'm 128 lbs, 6'0 height. This tee was a Cav Empt large size, would medium do the job?

It would

I wanna cop this burberry but they're far too expensive. Anyone know any brands that make classic trench coats with a good quality? Willing to pay 500+ on them knowing that they'll last.

Planning to wear it with a pretty inoffensive fit like clean fitting skinny pants, black sweatshirt and chelseas.

W2C this hat.
It's called a tiger shark 5 panel.
Sold out everywhere I checked.
It comes in green and gray. Gray preferred, but I can live with another color.

i cant tell if this is good or not

w2c

found at goodwill for $2.

bape

Just looked, it has some nice camo 5 panels but no tigershark.

Looks to be from a photoshoot for urban outfitters.

jamesenglishproductions.com/portfolio-uo_lagomera.php

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=38331393&color=032

Also in maroon and brown.

this site is fake right
rsp.org.au/

they look was darker in the shoots, more charcoal than dark green

what kind of sunglasses fit my face

circular, john lennon

that's why the packable aspect appealed to me, just store it if you're not using it. I just bought it though, gonna see if it performs well in the heat. If not I can return it anyway.

w2c this (not etsy/remakes)?

I really like this.

>be in 2014, all over bigcartel
dont buy that jacket, its a total meme ill tell you right now m8

I have a few Uniqlo long sleeve shirts. I don't remember which they are. They're the really soft-to-touch ones. I was looking to handwash them, and I was wondering if anyone else had experience with doing so? I'll probably do warm wash, cold rinse. Figured that was safer.

Also have a pair of Uniqlo Corduroy pants. Would the same be better here? And does anyone have tips on how to remove dirt stains from white pants? If I can't bleach it out, I'll have to get a new pair.

i'm unironically a big death grips fan. thoughts on buying this shirt?

On a light coloured outfit, with lightwash jeans, a white tee with light pink & blue print what would be a good choice of shoes? Except for the obvious white. I've tried pastel pink but I found it to make the outfit too feminine for my intentions.

hell yea dude. I got the one with the hundred little death classics and I love it.

yellow anoraks are what you want