Hair general

Instead of all these threds lets just have a hair general

Any suggestions for me?

it looks good to me. Id like some recommendations if anyone has any...

Is this the Young Leo haircut?

How to achieve

would be pretty neat if we could see your features to help you decide

I have an interview for a corporate job next month and have long hair. Should I cut it off or just tie it up? Can anyone recommend hairstyles which are formal looking when long?

>tfw conflicted, should i choose long hair and be aesthetic or be employed and non-aesthetic
>why cant asians look good with short hair

cut it, but not all the way, shoulder is the furthest id go

not young leo, more of a preppy look, but close enough. just watch some young leo tutorials and fuck around until you get close to this pic

excuse my shit head, but im looking for some advice on how to style my hair as it grows out. I got a buzz a few months ago and want to compensate for the shortness

What do I do with this shitfest I have on my head?

trim or shave the sides it looks unruly as hell, split your hair or use some product on the top so it doesnt look so lazy

So get something like this?

i cant see your facial features properly, but id suggest something along the lines of that

Can somebody post more pics like that.
I have to go to the barber in Bali soon and need pictures to explain it to him

Speaking of barbers, how can I find a barber that's not shit? Been going to pic related.

By the way, just search "undercut" or "undercut hairstyle" on Google Images. That's what it's called.

I just gave up on getting long hair. It's just so fucking bad looks like I have a bush on my head

What haircut best fit my face shape? Pls help a bro out

is there any way to improve this

Underaged

nope, 18 here but thanks for your concern!

you look like you'll be fine with most haircuts, as long as that abomination at the back dissapears

Pigtail braids. Stay out of the sun.

then what's a good haircut to have right now?

just tell me what to do with my hair. grills i know have suggested the right three.

someone on here also told me to get my eyebrows done once, but i have no idea where to go for that.

i know its somewhat of a meme here, but i reckon a buzz would suit you, as long as the beard goes with it

the second one is the best option out of the three, however it is a dying meme and i reccomend finding better girls to get opinions from

Jesus can you go one hour without posting your face here?

So what is the upcoming meme haircut

fuck that, cancercut aint for me

eat more, pick weights up and put them down again, get contact lenses, and idk get a buzz cut or sth but your hair is your last problem

buzzcut

Full buzz or is there some special way to do this

it really doesnt matter, it all grows back within a week or two

Want to look and feel better, what type of haircut would you guys recommend? And how can i improve my facial looks.

buzzcut

Need inspo for square face hairstyles preferably short

i don't think buzz looks good on me m8

pic from 5 years ago

AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

no

What haircut should I get , Veeky Forums ?

buzzcut

are you the one who holds your foot

>Anonymous
???

Short on sides long on top/hitler youth is what I've been doing with my hair for a few years. Before that it was a faux hwak. I've been thinking on letting my hair grow out about chin length.

I got this cute round face so it feels like nothing by the HY or faux looks good. Any suggestions? Anything to avoid?

no, i am the one who knocks

Kill yourself asap you cringy bitch , I fucking hate it when a chick thinks she's funny or some shit

how about i go to sleep instead since your insults are so boring

Yo little underaged kid how about you step up and get a real snuggle you fuggle

Get it tied back, like you're showing it off but not really then if they ask can you cut it off, you're gonna have to bite the bullet

Memes aside, do I have the face/head for a buzz cut?
I've been thinking about it since I never quite liked my hair, also it sounds great waking up and not having to do anything about my hair

Sure but go punk-core and get used to having a bad expression

People say I often look irritated so I got that.
Not sure what punk-core is, I never go to Veeky Forums

your fingers are small

That's not the only thing that's small

Look like yung lean over effay

very

I don't like that bucket hat wearing meme machine

Help me Veeky Forums, the Barber butchered me and I got this travesty of a cut. How do I save it

Everything aside yes a buzz would look gud

I'm seriously thinking of going bald. At least like that I can say it was a joke or a bet or something

Nah don't feel bad m8 just shave the side shaved and done

Alright I'll try it.

you have cunt written all over your face

Yeah I was going to do that first. If nothing can salvage it I'll go full bald.

This is how I was before

Good, I was going for that look

jesus fuck you cunt learn to upload proper pictures

nobody wants a 1440x2560 closeup of the arsehole you call your face

captain, its a trap!

Pls go to skincare thread and just wait one week

Sorry, I'll travel back into the past to tell myself with decent hair to take good pictures

yes , what can I do with my haircut ?
:^)

Old picture, still have some acne marks but not infested by them anymore

I didn't even read but would slurp/10

How does it look? I have a big forehead so i don't think other haircuts will look good on me.
Open to suggestions

I want you to have breakfast with you

good actually, p cute

Gonna get it cut soon

What should I get?

that's a good cut

what do you ask for?

i've just said to cut at the side and keep longer at the top. Once a one or two months i just take the scissors and cut at the top some hairs so they look longer and shorter here and there. When at the side they start to grow back i go to the barber and repeat.

can you show me how long the hair is on top?

like stretch out a strand

don't it looks good user

What do you mean?

I've lost about 80 pounds in the last 7 months and I think my face is finally almost at the point it's going to be at when I reach my goal in 20 or so pounds (no way to tell; never been this skinny before). However, I need a haircut this week so I figured I'd ask for advice. Any help is appreciated.

Funny Games? 10/10 movie mayne

seE U AT GAMESTOP DUDE!! xDD

Do you have a problem you need to talk to someone about?

Hey thanks for the help man.

buzz. embrace the ugly.
ugly people can be really Veeky Forums if they work with it. they look awkward and sad when they try to have normal/handsome people hair cuts

Nice buzz meme.

Thanks for the compliment though.

what a punchable face you have

calm down, sweetheart, grow up

yelp

Suggestions? Been growing it out for a while

he means it looks good how it is. and he's right

Dont like this cut anymore. Any tips?

Had short hair for 5 years now only long on top sometimes because I have huge fucking head and wavy curly hair but im thinking about growing it out except I have no idea how to go about it without looking like shit. Any advice?

Shave pls

help a nigga out Veeky Forums
I want to grow it out

How do you trim your own hair if you want to keep it long and layerless? The sides are easy enough to figure out, but what about the back?

im sorry.

Dana Scully

jesus fuck change your glasses