PSA TO ALL OF Veeky Forums

IF YOU POST IN A WAYWT THREAD AND YOU LIST ALL YOUR BRANDS WITHOUT GETTING ASKED YOU'RE A TOOL AND NEED TO BE PUBLICLY SHAMED.

I'm going to dump the posts of the people who do it so we can shame them publicly.

Shame to this 5'0" chink.

droptrip detected
chill the fuck out and keep this stupid drama in waywt

double offender

no, im sick of those faggots flexing in their designer 50% off sale clothes

Fuck do you care they gotta start somewhere
Also, post a fit, asshole

Why? This makes things so much easier for people who want to know what they're wearing. I encourage everyone do this, even if they're wearing Old Navy.

Also, you really need to calm the hell down dude.

whats worse is when they drop the season like the pic you posted. it basically says "hey look how smart i am"

what the fuck r u talking about, they're listing their clearance rack designer only to flex the brand

im sure a lot of the posters here think this is cringe too, suck a dick you're prob one of the fags i posted

nah I don't post in waywt
but I also have enough sense to leave those guys alone they got their own culture there

look into the mirror and ask yourself if you're overreacting or not.

they're just dropping the brand name, you're not gonna find whatever the fuck they're wearing just from that cause there's a collection every year and hundreds of pieces

maybe only shoes

nah i think this is justified famalam

honestly "w2c [insert clothing item]" is my least favorite reply on the board
putting brand names in waywt just makes sense

fuck em

ss2000 helmut lang coat
rag n bone tee
our legacy pants
doc martens made in england

columbia university tote :+)

insecure poorfag detected

i make 120k a year who the fuck u calling a poorfag

2nd

Stops the thirsty w2c poorfags before they start

OP you're the most pathetic new faggot I have seen in this website. You're jealous of that guy arent you?

I'm going to report all your lame unrelated threads. all you do falls under "posting garbage outside of /b/"

I want to know what your stance on the people buying reps and shit off of aliexpress. That's a worse offense imo

>using a Killy trip
>calling other people pathetic

its hard to tell fakes from low quality and bad angled pics, so its hard to call people out for it

Yeah, rather than having all the information just up there for anyone who wants it, let's just add some unneeded posts consisting of people asking 'ID/WTC THIS'. All so OP can feel safe in his insecurities lol

not really, it's annoying as fuck when people just comment w2c and don't actually critic the fit

This is what they do on Reddit

This thread is retarded. Would you really have every reply be "w2c X item"?

I heard they wear pants on Reddit to. Better cut that shit out.

Yea I find it corny as fuck when people do this

ACNE RICK RAF VETEMENTS

They think it looks cool or some shit

youre trying too hard to defend reddit

Only children take sides on the reddit vs Veeky Forums flamewar, both sites have good/shit boards/subs

Also, pertaining to the thread, it doesnt matter. If you find the person is flexing just ignore it. If someone is actually interested in an item they no longer have to waste a reply or wait for an user that might not reply

There is no war. Veeky Forums has always treated reddit as it's annoying, clingy little brother and reddit has always nagged mom to force Veeky Forums to let him hang out with him and his cool friends, desperately imitating him etc.

I'd rather have people say where they're going/ what they're doing in their outfit so we can get an idea of where to where it.