Bleach Jeans Inspo Thread

So i bought some bleached jeans for the pale meme early last year, been sitting at the bottom of my drawers ever since because ive blanked on how to style them without pale gay shit.
post fits plz

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/182133669435?_trksid=p2045573.m570.l5998&_trkparms=gh1g=I182133669435.N35.S1.R1.TR2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w2c?

Dude, if you don't wanna go palewave, just wear navy on top...

wear with a faded t-shirt and a vintage leather jacket like on the right. looks p cool

ID on shirt?
Can't find a decent pale pink tee that colour.

I have a Uniqlo one that looks exactly the same.

Bleach jeans are pretty fa

prepcore as fuck

Gay

kek

end this low waisted meme

Good.

Fuck APC for having low rises on the PNS, can't tuck in anything without looking awful.

where does Veeky Forums buy their jeans

primark

w2c shirt?

levis

Uniqlo selvedge.

rad pic

How much would it cost to tailor these to a slim fit? How hard is it to diy tailor?

ebay.com.au/itm/182133669435?_trksid=p2045573.m570.l5998&_trkparms=gh1g=I182133669435.N35.S1.R1.TR2

it'd be a waist of time, unless you're sizing up in the waist for some reason. 501s are already slim enough. especially if you're actually a 32" waist.
but if you really must, it'l probably run you ten to thirty bucks. diy tailoring takes a while to master but it's a good skill to have.

>501s are already slim enough
I usually wear 510s...

they're not as loose as you probably think they are. see if you can try a pair on sometime.

Are uniqlo selvedge low waisted or high waisted?

topman

very highly doubt they're high waisted
probably low