Are these frames hipster ?

Are these frames hipster ?

I am thinking they are more unique because of the round lenses.
Am I an idiot?

>more unique
kek, I actually like round frames but they're the biggest meme right now, square ones are outdated af now.

So if these look nice on me am I still just memeing ?

round frames are cool but that particular pair looks like shit. check on moscot instead.

They look good in that angle

I want a head on picture w/ model

They fit my odd face pretty well though.
As long as they dont scream hipster I am feeling ok about them.

cant seem to find any
These are already discontinued and I dont think they ever sold that many pair.
rare as a pepe it seems

>As long as they don't scream
hipster

holy shit shut up you know people are going to think you're a hipster if you're wearing round fucking frames that's probably why you want them and keep bringing them up. if you want to blend in just get some basic rectangle frames

You care too much about what other people thing.

gant is overpriced "hype" for swedish worker class kids who want to look rich

you dont get the quality you pay for in their clothing, would probably be the same with their glasses

and ive seen those types of glasses quite a lot, feels a bit old and hipsterish yeah

>Gant
kys mon negrito ;)

so i am a bad person basically for wanting these frames

you need to post your face first. we can't tell without a face

Round is hipster?

anything that's not basic and common is hipster to normies, yes.

round glasses are often associated with SJWs and "nu-males" these days as well

any shape besides a regular rectangle is bordering hipster territory even square frames that are slightly larger than normal

See to me it feels like the hipsters have a very strict dress code.
Man bun
Beard
Black rimmed glasses
Skinny jeans
Crocs

Am I wrong here?

How about these?

There are 2 kinds of frames for normies: 'hipster' and ugly.
Basically if you try to wear your glasses as a fashion accessory normies will think you're a hipster. Vision defects have a long history of being seen as a serious physical disadvantage, and glasses are seen as a bad thing. The general mentality in my experience is that if you try to pull them off, you're trying way too hard. It's like being fat or short, if you try to pull it off, you will trigger rejection.

Round frames are becoming very played put in general, but most specifically on here lately with the 16-early 20 year old pseudo intellectual kids. You'll generally see them in the WAYWT with round frames, boring monochrome fit, white meme shoes, black backpack, a slouched posture to appear aloof, a black and white poster and/or poster of some foreign film in the background, a copy of some Nietzsche book laying on their desk.

yes you are holy shit.

and that has nothing to do with my post. we are talking about the glasses thats a serious outdated list of what "hipsters" even are anyways

you sound like you're 30+ honestly get off this board already

ye basically

Using the word "hipster" is cringe-inducing.

Those frames are not "hipster" because it's what everyone is wearing these days.

they are not like these though