Useful effay backpacks

Useful effay backpacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDUO4dJIJHM
dollskill.com/unif-gammaray-pack.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll just go ahead and post this video for you guys, useful, but only #1 is fashionable
youtube.com/watch?v=dDUO4dJIJHM

Fjallraven Kanken or bust.

worse than clear glasses kys tier

Kaken is shit.

ayy

Need a cheap backpack that fits the urban tech core.

w2c

lmao u mean
>ninjacore aka cheap techwear?
dude just get a basic assault pack and customize it with whatever tacticool shit you wanna.

Thanks onii-senpai

dollskill.com/unif-gammaray-pack.html

tryhard
no
basic but decent
shopping mall shooter core

give us one then fag

Go Ruck or fuck u

What does Veeky Forums think of Sandqvist?

Have this bag, it's perfect for motorcycle commuting and uni
>Waterproof
>No flimsy compartments inside to break or swallow small items
>Heavy duty zippers
>Perfect laptop protective sleeve
>Lots of space to work with
>Zips all the way down to the bottom so is easy to pack.
>Rugged and durable materials

shit poor construction. have to be an idiot to buy.

I love the layout on inside, great laptop compartment and useful pockets for pretty much anything. I'm not sure about getting it though because i'm not really into techwear. Would this look out of place in americana/basic menswear/loose linen and wool fits?

Yes

That's what i was afraid of too. Can someone give me recommendations for other nice backpacks with nice interior pockets and a laptop pocket for 15 inc laptop, around 100-170e/$

Any recommendations then for something similar and unisex? I've had mine for about 6 months and it seems to be holding up much better than anything else I've had, but that's probably because I'm a poorfag and all my old bags were shit (e.g. Herschel). I got this one for half price. Don't think I would have bought it for full.

Outlier Ultrahigh Backpack

Lucky you! Cant find this bag anywhere for a decent price. I'll just wait for the new €230 version to go on sale.