Caps, should you wear them curved or flat?

Caps, should you wear them curved or flat?

curved all day. flats look autistic af

definitely curved
also, mets rule

flat if you're nigger

curved if you're not a faggot

constantly bend the brim every 10 minutes if you're white trash

Do you like the mets because baseball or do you like them because you just like blue and orange?

However it best suits your face.

i love baseball, i grew up on it and im a new yorker and the mets are more of the real new yorkers team.

Yuck, baseball is so boring, I was hoping you'd just say you liked the colors.

>mets are more of the real new yorker's team
I guess they're a more accurate reflection of New York in 2016 (lame), but why not be a yankees fan and root for the one good sports team New York has (although since Jeter retired wtf is the point of even being a fan of the yankees either?)

Well at least the hat looks okay.

i wear both. i dont wear that 2005 new era flat brim anymore with the huge head and giant sticker you arent supposed to remove, its 5 panels now

if youve ever played baseball you can wear whatever hat you want. and pussy faggots like look like shit in all clothes. actually live in an Veeky Forums area and most the guys wearing hats are wearing flat brims

I love you

Fuck you. I think baseball is fun. It's not like any other sport imo. Fuck the Yankees.

I'll do admit, I like the Mets because of their colors. Been a fan since 2007.

Curved, but buy it flat and curve it
RIP Expos

>if youve ever played baseball you can wear whatever hat you want
Implying Veeky Forums browsers play sports and wear hats for practical reasons instead for fashion purposes.

>5 panels
Are different than the baseball caps in OP's pic and have a different set of rules

>actually live in a Veeky Forums area
You just sound like a faggot now.

Baseball has too many arbitrary rules and not enough room for anything creative to happen, once you've seen a grand slam, you've seen it all, unless you watch Doc Ellis pitch a perfect game while high on acid.

Now that Derek Jeter has retired, I guess yeah fuck the Yankees. But not because they're the guys who win all the time and everyone else gets butthurt over it, but because aside from A-Rod, there's nobody left on the team whose name holds any real weight in American pop culture.

To stay on the topic of fashion, I really like the mets' uniforms

Nice nice

curved

Oh shit, I'm pretty sure I go to school with you

>boring
You are boring and irrelevant

>Baseball has too many arbitrary rules and not enough room for anything creative to happen, once you've seen a grand slam, you've seen it all, unless you watch Doc Ellis pitch a perfect game while high on acid.

Spoken like someone who has never played baseball.

>le grand slam

Hitting, first of all, is the most boring aspect of the game to focus on as an observer -- at least in my opinion. You got closer with pitching. Defense (including pitching) and baserunning/bunting are the most exciting parts of the game.

A lot of creative shit happens on the field. Stolen bases, run-downs, fake-outs, pickoffs, unbelievable catches and throws and double- and triple-plays. Manufactured runs, intentional walks, and other ways of 'gaming the system' show moments of creative, non-intuitive strategy. Things happen every season that never happen again. Baseball may have lots of rules, but that's because situations kept coming up that were not clearly covered in the rules. Because so much different shit can happen in baseball.

give green hair my number

59 Fifty Low Crown Cap desu, the best of both worlds.

>Spoken like someone who has never played baseball.

Entirely untrue, I've played hundreds of games of baseball growing up.

>Everything else
Fair enough, but I don't find any of that stuff exciting.

no u

Well then it looks like I'm white trash. Damn.

is this a hat thread?
also, curved is the only answer.

>You just sound like a faggot now.

Then the entirety of this board is faggots. Every other thread is "is ____ Veeky Forums?"

This is a hat thread, i just ordered pic related.
Plan on curving it myself.

lol
i thought grils with colored hair are bad

w2c

>girls in hats
my fetish

>black nasty

Does it matter if it's adjusted or fitted?

Kanker

>Plan on curving it myself.
wow send it back
vreselijk

Pls elaborate, what's vreselijk about it?

flat if u wanna get curved hohoho

>Defense (including pitching) and baserunning/bunting are the most exciting parts of the game.

oh so thats why basebore is the shittiest most boring sport in the country

It's boring if you're a turbo pleb. majority of ppl also think opera and plays are boring and would rather see coonye or Justin bieber perform.

>unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators

I love how whatever shitstain made this basically copped to being a predator.

>coonye

edgy
baseball has always been the worst sport, requires little skill and is only watched by people age 40 and up. if i want to watch a sport to relax there are plenty of better options

Baseball is the national sport of America .
It's the only good sport since it's not overrun by nigs. Jigaboos can't play the game for shit cause they lack the fine motor skills (see Michael Jordan )

>not wearing superior visor
You guys need a change.

>being a nigger

flat caps are terrible to begin with. you'll look like the 2012 'yolo #swag' movement *shudders*
the branding is a team in a distant country no one here gives a fuck about
the logo isn't pretty
the shape of the cap doesn't look good.
the colour is v mediocre - too blue. neutral tones are better.
if you're anything older than 20 you'll look like a fuccbois manbaby looking to go after 14 yo's.
am I clear?

I'm not a fan of the contrasting stitches

Disgusting ghetto trash

>flat caps are terrible to begin with. you'll look like the 2012 'yolo #swag' movement *shudders*
I plan on curving it myself, making it a curved cap
>the branding is a team in a distant country no one here gives a fuck about
True, but i play baseball myself and are a fan of the specific team, having gone to several of their matches in the US (LA Dodgers)
>If you're anything older than 20 you'll look like a fuccbois manbaby looking to go after 14 yo's.
I'm not

I think the cap will suit me fine, also the one i currently wear (Black NY Yankees) is very worn out so i need a new one.

this look is hard to pull off but youre doing it well

back to you go

Flat definitly, curved is for white thrash rednecks.

>thinking thats actually her

>requires little skill

baseball is one of the more difficult sports. if you can bat .300 -- meaning you only get a hit 3/10 times -- you're considered very good. because the basic offensive maneuver of hitting a pitch is hard as fuck to do. not many other sports have comparable difficulty in that regard, and it is definitely a skill.

pitching in baseball is also regarded as one of the most difficult things to do in sports. pitchers never stop developing -- they constantly have to work in order to maintain control, speed, accuracy, and their various arsenals of pitches. it takes years of practice just to develop the basic pitch -- a 4-seam fastball -- in a manner suitable for play, meaning accurate and up to speed.

the only thing that's really "easy" about baseball is fielding a fly ball. even that can occasionally be difficult if it's at the edges of your running range as an outfielder, or if it's unpredictably windy.

if you think baseball takes no skill, then why aren't you playing baseball for a living? the average salary is 3 million and the minimum salary is 500k. if it takes no skill, you'd be a fool to not go after such easy money user.

curved is objectively the correct answer. no room for debate

>Baseball is the national sport of America .
Yeah maybe 50 years ago. Football (not faggy soccer) is the most popular sport in America now.

>no nigs
That's because anyone with any real athletic ability will go play a sport that's actually fun and can get them recognition. Besides, dominicans/cubans/puerto ricans run basbeball anyway, if you were implying it's good because it's a white guy sport. At least you guys still have tennis (slightly better to watch than baseball) and golf (on par, no pun intended, with watching baseball)

all of this is true

Could you please fuck off this board? Go attention whoring somewhere else, vapid cunt, every thread you post your fucking half assed cockteasing pics gets flooded by virgin desperately trying to get your attention by commenting on them.

Fuck off to gonewild or something.

>woman wearing a non-revealing tank top

>cockteasing pics

what the fuck are you on about m8? sounds like you've got some issues to work out within yourself

>using m8
please go slit your wrists in a bathtub

>gets assblasted
>musters up the courage to reply:
>"k-kill y-yourself"

lol

>implying that it was me who you were replying to

it doesn't matter. when you replied you assumed the role of that user. so when you get rekt in that role, that's still you getting rekt.

>whoa dude you opened another session to get around (You) ?
>whoa dude you spent 2 seconds in ms paint moving some background pixels over the (You) ?
>whoa dude you're claiming authorship of posts on an anonymous forum?

what sort of mental acrobatics are you doing to come to that conclusion?
you're just going into full damage control mode because I pointed out that you were speaking and acting like a 15 year old

mental acrobatics? none

the forum is anonymous. claims about authorship are inherently meaningless unless you're tripping.

how are your community college classes going dipshit?

This can't be said enough. Fucking newfags cling to their poster identity so hard. It's so much worse on chans with poster ID's, every other thread has some argument over /who/ said what, when it's supposed to be all about /what/ was said.

Like this little bitch here . Didn't fucking change anything if you're the same poster or not, and for all intents and purposes you are the same poster, it's anonymous, retard.

>getting triggered by racism on Veeky Forums
back to >>>/reddit/

is this still the same attention whore posting? who knew bimbos could know their shit. did a boyfriend get you in to the king's sport or what?

oh fine, though I assume you must be stressed, I hear the grade 10 exams are the most important, now get back to studying friendo :^)))))

>muh sekrit club's culture!!! nobody understands but meee!

acctually, traditionally speaking, you'd always curve it yourself. dip

>new and proud!
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

this is so true

i will not tolerate hate speech on my board, all racists shall feel the thousand folds of my katana

>if you don't play sekrit club by my rules then ur new! my rules are the only true sekrit club rules

this is what happens when Veeky Forums is the only thing going on in your life

no u.

>being this Victorian
Go choke on your vape, fuckboi

>implying you're not trying to force everyone to conform to what you're used to
kikelovers never assimilate

>being sexist or racist on a fashion board

I didn't know being of the Paste was required to look good

I didn't know monkeys could use computers but you learn something new everyday

>using official "wrong words" makes you a racist
>shaming thread derailng attention whores makes you a sexist

fuck off faggot

>my sekrit club needs protecting. i am its champion

NIGGER!

Actually, yeah. You'd figure someone who loves baseball and all of its stupid rules so much would enjoy playing by the rules of 4chinz. Show us your tits already.

I thought this was a hat thread....

>the rules of 4chinz

are outlined very clearly in the rules section of this website. they do not include any of the posting etiquette you've concocted in all of your NEET sparetime

see

this etsy shop called thediplohats has some cool hats for cheap

yes and?

SI SI VAMOS LOS DOYERS

Bitch has been posting all over Veeky Forums and it's always something barely pertaining the discussion, with her body and face clearly showcasing; it's like those female gaming streamers whose feed is 90% them in skimpy clothes and 10% the game they're playing.

Literally cancer, /soc/ exists for a reason.

>I plan on curving it myself, making it a curved cap
cyrving flat caps is not what they're designed to be able to withstand. natural curve may occur with wear&tear, but it'll never look as good as a precurved one

listen your post reeks of "I've made up my mind idgaf what you're saying" so next time you've decided to buy arguably the most un/fa/ clothing piece don't bother asking whether people like it?
you're not looking for advice, you're simply just looking for validation, and if you don't get it, you try to regard all my arguments as invalid to maintain your own opinion.
shit buy, 1/10

then why not get a curved hat that doesn't have a 3km^2 bill?

proportions are wacky

mediocre, looks a bit like those propeller hats.

Guys how do you bend them?
I want to wear mine with a curve but all the hats I've got are flat by default so I never wear them.

are you asking how to bend cardboard lol

>a negative response to my insult is being triggered
lmao

w2c non polo tan cap

>"Caps, should you wear them"?
No
Never
Caps are pretty much the antithesis of fashion

Curved I'd say for full on hooligan core

Not snapbacks, 5 or 6 panels.

Flat and reversed.
Also I changed the strap because their leather was real crap.

Curved but probably somewhere between the two in that pic

Also what is going on in this thread?

^this

5 panels, dad caps, and most hats in general look like shit on anyone other than a hot girl