W2C General

starting off, anyone have info on the jacket/w2c similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/343420-Raf-Simons-peter-saville-parka
youtu.be/A-gP8TSx06w?t=34s
bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/original-bundeswehr-sportschuhe-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss/a-4191/
ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-/321820230865?var=&hash=item4aedfb04d1:m:mDy5B54fL7MOS1NgRr5ZWYQ
apc.fr/wwuk/denim/men/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047.html#Stonewashed
muji.de/en/store/goods/4549738008989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w2c trousers

w2c a fake Raf Simons x Peter Saville parka ?

kys

shouldn't you be able to find trousers like this basically in every decent store? just looks for specific color and fit I guess?

why. it looks dope and nobody in slovenia really knows raf so it's not like anyone gives a shit or will call me out.

w2c jacket

w2c entire outfit, or something that looks similar?

grailed.com/listings/343420-Raf-Simons-peter-saville-parka

see those are the most basic pants you can find anywhere, I bet you could literally find it at h&m

w2c leather reeboks

terrible picture. there are no identifying features on it... you're giving us nothing to work with. this post is the only (you) you'll receive, because no one will bother helping you find the jacket.

Concidering shitty Herschel on the rgound I would say Zara/H&M

Where can I get the jacket or the hat that this cancerous faggot is wearing?

probably topman or asos or whatever other fast fashion shitholes strike your fancy

cool thanks

These shoes

W2c pants on far left

Shorts*

W2c

Jacket in the pic. Please. I'm desperate.

w2c

barbour has a similar jacket.

thanks mate, ill check it out

w2c some joggers, or skinny cargos? preferably on a low budget

Nvm found it. It's Orvis's quilted work jacket

w2c bright red bomber similar to pic related? I can only seem to find maroon colored ones.

WHERE TO BUY PANTS

looking for cotton (linen?) pants that are entry level tier & not super expensive

w2c slim cargos? Not levis commuters either those aren't slim.

split running shorts
asics
new balance

Try dickies? I just copped some skinnys for work and they're great.

w2c jewel/san-felix green trousers or chinos on the cheap?

Thessalia's Fine Clothes

kys

You could have just admitted you're a faggot who doesn't know where the clothes are from instead of shitting up this thread.

shoes and jacket?

W2C this coat- but ideally in a men's cut. Is there even that much of a difference in sizing?

Where to cop this sweater pls senpai
youtu.be/A-gP8TSx06w?t=34s

This hat

This cut is usually called cocoon (at least for women it is). Idk where you'd find it though

bump

dis jacket

W2C taupe/olive-brown cargos?

didnt take me long to find but i bought it sry

fuk u

KEK

holy shit haha brutal

ahahahah, you're a cunt

Anyone know where i can get GATs cheap? Like the ones that are bought by proxy from germany?

w2c shirts like this with maybe a tighter neckline? also what would you say the color is (other than just orange)

samefagging hard here

Red

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/original-bundeswehr-sportschuhe-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss/a-4191/

Where can I buy these in Europe? Only finding shitty fake sites. (Size EU45.5)

ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-NEU-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs-/321820230865?var=&hash=item4aedfb04d1:m:mDy5B54fL7MOS1NgRr5ZWYQ

eBay might be easier to use.

w2c bomber

W2C jeans like the Supreme skate jeans
That have the highwater straight/relaxed fit

nice shop

thrift umbro

Hem Some old 501

Hoodie underneat the left guy's jacket with the half-zip?

W2C good light wash jeans? Thinking about getting these APCs, but they seem too light, tbqh.
apc.fr/wwuk/denim/men/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047.html#Stonewashed indigo

levis 511 stonewash if you live in USA

where to cop?

W2C this (out of stock everywhere I've looked)

get the APC my man

w2c shirt he's wearing under the jacket?

L L Bean Chamois shirt.

thanks man.

w2c

any ID on this shirt?

pic related

closest I could get is Reebok NPC(new port classic)

np I copped one this past winter and it's pre comfy. gotta break it in with some wear and washes though unlike most other shirts. If you buy from LL Bean website they'll give you a full refund if you don't like it (the other shirt I got from them fit horribly and was sent back). The Chamois is true to size though.

id on pants
please help

>he doesnt shop at Barker's Haberdashery

need help id on all of this

Tricky Ricky

what about the pants

rock owns

Fear of God shirt and pants
Rick Owens shoes
Shit fit

ID on this jacket?

damn i dont know but thats

mua en fuego

Cav Empt icon Pullover, be warned though that the fit is boxy

Where the fuck can I cop high rise men's light wash denim?

everything looks like shit

w2c jeans in a similar color?

>somebody actually wants to look this autistic

Where to cop linen pants in EU? Budget max 100€ , can wait for sales though.

A reverse image search will take you to eBay, but there is only one left and I don't have the money right now. w2c senpai

ayy meant to post this lmao

just get a pair of black vans

MUJI.
muji.de/en/store/goods/4549738008989

w2c water repellent cargos without breaking the bank? these acg trousers are sitting on grailed at 280, but i don't really want to pay that much for vietnamese nike pants.

thanks.

I have a pair, they really aren't water repellent but they look really good and are really comfortable, so yeah pros and cons, definitely better stuff out there for water repellency, not sure what to suggest though

thanks for the advice. i'm not sure what to get either, and at 280 there are far, far better options

If you want the same shape then nike has a version without the cargo pockets on the their site now, personally I think they look better seeing as they look cleaner, but that's just my opinion

I like both, but I've got enough plain trousers in my collection. Need some cargos in the closet too.

>grailed.com/listings/343420-Raf-Simons-peter-saville-parka
I'm looking for a fake, I don't mind paying a few hundred for a fake but I can't afford an auth1

w2c this jacket