Band T-Shirt Thread

We post and discuss good not-meme tier band t shirts

just because your band is obscure/hipster trash doesn't make em Veeky Forums

/mu/ need not apply

bands shirts are fashion on easy mode when paired with something likechuck taylors. pic related is the only band shirt i have but I bought it a while back and wearing it now makes me look like im a tryhard edgy 17 y/o, when in reality i'm a tryhard edgy 20y/o.

i bought the swans one but i think michael gira raped someone so i stopped wearing it

If it's not true Gira is still a huge douchebag, really awful person, I saw how he threats his bandmates, basically a sick dictator. His "The Consumer" is a pointless pile of sick edgy shit. So I would say fuck Swans, personality matters.

bump show me some shtuff

Couldn't find shirt on its own

i love this unironically
lolwut what did you expect from listening to his music user?

I have this one.

No, personality of the artist doesnt matter in art

Nice music choice, not nice t-shirt. I have pic related (it's my project) and also I got a t-shirt of my friends' band.

Deafheaven is always great

I grew out of this shit band at 14

is this b8 or are you 15?

Tycho is GOAT

these are really dope imo. if you're thinking about band shirts this is what the way to go

mediocre band, got shittier and shittier with everything they dropped after rage, but what you said about band shirts being easy mode fashion is true

I wear my band tees so much that I wear them out. I only have 3 left in active use

Can't cop it sadly.

Who /Porter Robinson/ here?

I've managed to ruin various shirts. Anaal Nathrakh, Altar of Plagues, Run the Jewels, Protest the Hero, Genghis Tron, etc

All fucking trashed from overwearing and washing

>Yung Lean

Just no

mememememememe

>not-meme

Don't you understand already?

Everything is a meme.

Welp since these are in the thread I guess I have to.

he didnt rape her. she admitted she used him to try and be relevant as an artist and he said he regretted doing anything with her.

Did I fuck up?

GOAT

>goes to hottopic once

am i effay yet?

This...

or this?

i wear shirts from bands that i love that look good

if it doesn't meet both criteria i don't buy it or wear it

not very complex

wot

Graphic Tees are the least fa thing out there. I swear this board is getting worse by the minute.

I fucking love him, but this is hideous mate

i like it
yes
most "graphic tees" are just the KidzBop version of band shirts

I own a Joy Division tee because I like the print design & an old Ramones tee from 2007. After that I never bought any other band merch but I might buy a Burzum, Mayhem or Darkthrone sweatshirt one of this days because they look pretty.

iron maiden

lol does someone actually listen to that awful shit

Their logo is good for prints. We're not exactly discussing music here.

W2c edgy long sleeve black/folk metal shirts

The classic

suprised no joy division yet

Y tho

what do you guys think about those long sleeve /edgy/ black metal shirts with the lettering on the sleeves? and post any gud ones

;^)

Not a t-shirt but it's pretty nice

Burzum/Varg's original website. Google it.

just got a sunbather shirt myself

sic

Been rocking this for a minute

get rid of the bmth name and it's a pretty cool band shirt desu

iceage usually have nice shirts

This all the way senpai.

we've been over this a thousand times maybe

the only Veeky Forums band shirts are either A)ones you buy at shows you attend or B)shirts from your own band if you aren't complete shit

the whole point is to be a pretentious fuckwit who showcases your listening library and is a "cool guy" not some dumb faggot buying clothes off the internet.

mah nigga

pleb trips tbqh

swans is legendary in the American underground alternative rock scene that sprung up in the 80s

My nigga

Good shirt, good artist. Shirt design really doesn't fit with the artist tho. But still a good shirt.

I like this but I have a feeling its hard to pull off

Cop or not? This TFoT shirt

>TFoT
>implying we know who that shitty band is

it's pretty good for a graphic tee though.

I don't own any band tees anymore. I'm over 25 and I felt like the time period between 24-39 is one where wearing them is kinda unprofessional. I'm a CTO at a tech company so I can wear whatever the fuck I want but is it odd to not own any?

recently copped a long sleeve of this

The Fall of Troy

They have like 2

oi oi oi

want!!

w2c? whos the band also?

the band is The World is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die.

they have a webshop on the broken world media website, but i dunno if there any of those left. they had a few at their merch table when i saw them in march

thanks Veeky Forumsm i will check it out