Help?

I have been stretching my ears for a couple years now and I went up to a size 16mm a couple days ago

It didn't hurt so I decided to take it out and clean it and inspect it

But it's pusy, bleeding, swollen, hard and it really hurts

I checked the Internet and it says the pus usually isn't pus and it's part of the healing process and the swelling is because the 14mm to 16mm is quite a jump

It probably didn't help that I didn't let it heal properly after my 14mm stretch

But this is what I get for being dumb

Opinions on my ear please?

Any of you experienced this?

Why would you do that to yourself?

Just go to see a doctor user.

Nice going, retard.

You guys are meant to be Veeky Forums but you sound like /b/

Fuck outta here you low-lives

this trend died early 2012 faggot now you look stupid to everyone who didnt fall for stretched ears

Is this bait?

Leave it out overnight, probably go back down a gauge, but better than cat butt. If you want to size up fast, why not scalpel it?

size up slow you spastic retard.

you dont need those huge ears immediately, im not here to tell you they look bad. (they do) but if you want to do it, do it safe, you fuck.

sorry but your stupidity pissed me off

you are so fucking stupid, user. please take time to form your thoughts before you spew out how you feel

Lmao what the fuck is this
I'm a 20mm and not once did my ears look like that
Take them out instantly and soak it in salty water

Go down a couple sizes and try again later

Dumb ass

stop baiting.

MODS MODS MODS

I am not b8 my dude

lmao at gauges

stupidest shit

makes you look unprofessional, like a teenage delinquent, and cannibalistic tribal fuck all rolled into one.

why do you bait people with pictures of pigs? if thats what youre into, you're not effay at all

RIP my feels

> current year
> dumb ear fashion

I am starting to think that history does not tend unambiguously (or perhaps at all) towards progress.

this is your average Veeky Forums poster

Fat and dumb?
Or fat and proud

20mm here, have had tearing, bleeding and pus, mostly due to too fast streching and/or shitty jewelery material.

Take the plug off, clean it thorougly, and sleep one night without any plug.
Next day clean it good, and put 2-4mm smaller plug in place. Clean 2-3 times a day until fully healed.
Then start streching again, I suggest 2mm in 3weeks at the fastest.
If you dont want blowouts, 2mm per month.

Silicone is the most harmful substanse, it tends to stick to yous skin and tear it off.
Plastic is better, but it tends to collect that white shitty smelling stuff and cause irritation due to that.
Rock, wood or especially bone/horn is best imo, it doesnt collect the white stuff so fast and causes next to none irritation if you clean it few times a week.

>Silicone is the most harmful substanse, it tends to stick to yous skin and tear it off.
>Plastic is better, but it tends to collect that white shitty smelling stuff and cause irritation due to that.
>Rock, wood or especially bone/horn is best imo, it doesnt collect the white stuff so fast and causes next to none irritation if you clean it few times a week.
makes me want to puke. never want to come into physical contact with people that have stretchers. I'm out.

>actually believing history is teleological process towards progress
>actually believing what we live in now is a total sum of all what came before

Negro please. History is nothing but trial-and-error and pure chance.

this looks fucking retarded and disgusting, "SkaterBoy".

You should probably just cut your ear off and then end your life

>wow fashion board should I ask you about this stupidly old trend instead of at least doing research and calling a doctor on this health related problem

>It didn't hurt
>it really hurts

Downsize immediately, you should always let your ears heal before stretching dummy also you probably shouldn't use plastic tapers to stretch.

all these fcking newfags
this place really has been taken over

>tapers

Welp. You did this to yourself. Research before you do things. Tapers, especially acrylic, will fuck your ears up. Downsize, let your ears heal, then use plumber's tape to resize SLOWLY.

>this bullshit
>Veeky Forums
maybe 10 years a go and even then it was retarded.

The snapchat filter doesn't mask your poor life choices you pig

it was your chose to stretch your ears

you pay the price of degeneracy

This is disgusting

damn maybe i'm just a bionic man because i went up to 14mm in high school and i had blood/puss/etc but mine went down and aren't even noticeable. don't people don't even notice i have my ears pierced without anything in. prob cause i used wooden plugs/tunnels. idk, good luck.

stop eating you fat pig holy shit

hope this is bait

i had a good laugh, ty.

"low-lives"
its "low-life" (low-lifes) you braindead punk bitch

Source: I have 1 inch plugs as of now, and have had them for some time.
Solution to your fuckfest: Take that fucking taper out, tapers aren't okay after like 2g my duud. Put some small ass jewlery in, like 4-5 sizes smaller and let them heal. I bet those were acrylic and you stretched dry to huh? Get "Bio-Oil" or any form of Jojobo oil. Rub that shit twice a day and downsize. Be smarter please, it's people like you who make people with stretched ears look like dumb teenagers and punk pop cunts.

>help guys I willingly mutilated myself because I'm a total invalid
O I am Laffin

This girl is absolutely repulsive lmao

>2000+16
>people still stretching their ears
What the fuck Veeky Forums, are these the people who rate our fits

>stretching your ears
if you're gonna look like a middle schooler at least do it properly and dont leave the fucking tapers in and get tunnels