Reminder that being Veeky Forums and NOT Veeky Forums means you are a failure and worthless piece of shit

Reminder that being Veeky Forums and NOT Veeky Forums means you are a failure and worthless piece of shit.

Being Veeky Forums isn't an excuse not to be Veeky Forums faggots. 9/10 males on this board have the bodies of a 12 year old boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hm4Ur9LQkE
youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You look gross and you're very stupid.

its funny because being bone thin is only fashionable when youre a 6'2 well proportioned model, most guys on /fa are under 6' with narrow shoulders and huge heads

that isn't me you feminine bitch

just wanna say something

my experience with gym boy mates is failing to get laid and only ever wearing ralph lauren shirts when going to shitty student club nights

my experience with people who know how to look good is getting laid constantly, having fun and having a social life

I've been mixed with both crowds because I live in a shared house at uni, the gym boys are alright but they cant hold a convo and the only time they have friends over they're always blokes who are just as quite as them until they someone whacks out the playing cards for that sad shit ring of fire

Hmmmmm let's see here.

Lift/Exercise
>Develop discipline through a process of painstakingly molding your body to see what you're physically capable of.
>Learn about yourself, values, and what hard work really means.
>Become a better person through personal struggle.

Stay on the Cutting Edge of Fashion
>Learn about the pleasures of conformity
>Spend all your money on clothes in an attempt to show off status and offset your lack of physical attractiveness/masculinity among the opposite sex

What's actually funny, is that it's fairly simple for someone who's Veeky Forums to become Veeky Forums. It's exceptionally difficult for someone who's Veeky Forums to become Veeky Forums.

Just be yourself familia

why is that guys ribcage so weird... he looks like hes shooped or dying.,..

big lungs

>I chose to lift weights
>That makes me better than everyone else!
>Better go brag about it online :)
Yes, everything thinks you are very cool. Now go away.

>Spend all your money on clothes
looking good doesn't mean breaking the bank

Not saying they can't but I do kinda disagree, people who sit there with their chicken and broccoli and making sure they get to the gym before class just realistically don't have the time to make friends and learn how to dress beyond what they saw on Geordie Shore

Honestly I must know 30+ of these gym boys and don't even bother trying to become friends with them now since they can't converse and look like losers

>Become a better person through personal struggle.
...but apparently not secure enough to keep from gloating about your imagined superiority on a chinese laundry board.

>Learn about the pleasures of conformity
>said the Veeky Forumsfag
mondo kek

>Spend all your money on clothes in an attempt to show off status and offset your lack of physical attractiveness/masculinity among the opposite sex
This is exactly what Veeky Forums does except instead of spending all their money on clothes, they choose to spend all their time building up their body in an attempt to overcome their unattractiveness and social autism, deluding themselves into thinking they will get laid and become chad

Hit the nail on the head with the whole socially inept thing.. had the same with a flatmate a few years back. You don't need to be 200 pounds to have a good body I never go to the gym but still get compliments for my body with and without clothes on.

hubba hubba daddy like!

You Veeky Forums fags are all the same, sexually frustrated geeks

Hahahaa this damage control among you twink faggots is hilarious. Come on over to Veeky Forums, read the sticky, and we'll all make it together.

9/10 males on this board are 12 year old boys.

200 pounds is muscular? What are you, a manlet?

The faggots who crossboard just to call out twinks in a desperate attempt to feel some small semblance of self worth need to immediately kill themselves. The ultimate irony is that it's always the people not making it who do it and can't find any validation on fit because their physiques fucking suck. You're an embarrassment to the board and you need to blow your brains out.

lol same here, this guy would sit in his room all day then go to the gym and get drunk once a week with a group of other gym bros. one of his friends who was actually sociable told us he had only got laid once in the three years he'd be in college.

In all honesty, what's your current height/weight/bodyfat; because you sound salty as fuck desu

>photo of guy on his 1st month ss

>muscles make me cool

I can guarantee it's a lot better than you. I've actually made it, so I don't feel the need to crossboard shitpost to feel good about my failed gym goals kek

gains(physical/mental/spiritual)>women/social life

One leads to success in life and one leads to an unfulfilled life of mediocre complacency.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaha

Hate to break it to you, but you can have both. Stop trying to justify your bone dry dick and autism.

what you laffin at m8 how about you also post physique?

If I lost 133lbs in roughly a year and a half does that count?

I mean it quite clearly is. Why would you start a thread with such a shit looking physique if it wasn't your own? Sorry dude you're completely DYEL

Just making yourself look bad bruv, we know what most you guys are like beyond the board, we spend enough time in the real world

so many butthurt Veeky Forumsgs in this thread

Can't we all agree that you need to be both Veeky Forums and effay to be perfect

sure is edgy in this thread

Okay I will after time stamp photo manlet (when will they learn)

That is half the battle. Now you need to begin a disciplined diet and workout schedule. You will not only feel better physically, but feel better about yourself.

sorry but i bet u this guy gets tonnes of pussay t5bh, girls are shallow

trust big guys don't get pussy unless they got game like everyone else

If that was me I would admit it. Why would I post my physique if I wasn't proud of what I had accomplished regardless of where my progress lay relative to others bodies?

=^)

Seconded. This was the point I was trying to make before every 120 pound hairless twink wearing his sister's skinny jeans decided they had to relay their opinion on people who diligently work at being physically fit and how they are superior to them for wearing fancy clothes someone else told them to wear.

when ur greek proportions it's a good match, other than that it ain't compatible senpai

I find that extremely unattractive.
He looks gross and is a big butterface case.

They never get anything, they are gross. My friends and I are into skinny to one direction, minimal musculature. Beyond that it is to impress other men, maybe old ex-sonority hags too.

Hey "120 pound hairless twinks" look very hot. You're just mad jealous they have girlfriends and you don't.

I'd say theres a limit when I hit 80kg I was really happy with my body out of clothes but found it hard to wear stuff that looked good on me with out exaggerating my mass. I actually stopped eating as much and I added a lot of cardio to my routine, I'm now around 70kg and prefer it.

forgot to add I'm only 5'9

most women like toned men not heroin addict core. body builder is always unattractive but thats not the case here

I'm not talking about most. Most women in the world are old of course they like toned. I was talking about my generation and they don't.
I don't. Skinny looks good and before you say something look in the website you're in almost nobody in this website appeals to your tastes, Veeky Forums likes ripped guys thats where it starts and thats where it ends. So start speaking for yourself, dont talk as if you were female because you dont even know what are you blabbing about.

I'm a think 6'2 guy with a proper sized head and broad shoulders. Am I good?

lmfao when you think youre the only female in the world, youre speaking for all females yet theres like a .5% of the world who thinks like you do

hey why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Beware of the battle cry of the gym pussy: "I don't want to be big, I just want to get toned!"

>I'm a gurl guize, trust me when I say I prefer men that are just as, or more, feminine as I am. Androgynous is just soooooo hot right now.

You're embarrassing yourself woman. Go back to your emotional and daddy issues.

who dis

killy's not female. the faggot just playacts trans when its convenient

>My generation

Whenever I hear this it usually means UNDERAGE B&

What are talking here, 13, 14, 15 tops?

Don't worry sweetie when your hormones kick in you'll find yourself strongly drawn to muscular men because they naturally have high testosterone. Try to fight your biology and see how that works out for you

=^)

>I was talking about my generation and they don't.
Just how out of touch with reality are you? The vast majority of our generation of girls idolize the likes of zac effron, channing tatum, ryan gosling etc. Please point me to a single male sex symbol of the current time who looks anything like the person you've posted. Why do you trip when you have absolutely no real insight?

Appreciate the info.

Hey Killy how does it feel being so hopelessly DYEL and low testosterone that you decided it would be better to LITERALLY start dressing and pretending to be a girl.

lmfao oh god

killy, shut the fuck up i literally do not care for your input on whether or not muscular men are attractive or not because you're a guy yourself, your taste of men is different than the normie/97% of all female taste

This is exactly why Veeky Forums houses one of the most cringeworthy communities of Veeky Forums.

>Whenever I hear this it usually means UNDERAGE B&
No. 21.
>Don't worry sweetie when your hormones kick in you'll find yourself strongly drawn to muscular men because they naturally have high testosterone. Try to fight your biology and see how that works out for you

As if women were dumb animals, don't compare me with yourself just because you're a retard animal that cannot decide for himself. Veeky Forums has always been gross for me and still are. The insecurity, inferiority complex and 'compensation' you guys have is serious mental damage. We don't like what you like so stop talking for us you just make yourselves look like retards. So go for your single moms or sonority hags, stay in your echo chamber. Whatever.

This is a common problem with all dumb body builders, they all seem to think they are hot shit, when in reality they are far from it and are unable to handle being rejected.

You aren't female though Killy. You are a low testosterone homosexual male who dresses like a female. So when you claim to speak for the females of "your generation" you're actually speaking for the tranny/mental illness demographic right?

Also see

You have mental health issues.

Veeky Forums here

just wanted to remind you that we're both on Veeky Forums
so jokes on u we both lost

at least you're not namefagging

damn no one is having any of killys shit tonight
good guy Veeky Forums

>doesn't respond to posts he can't actually refute
still waiting for you to show me a sex symbol that our general idolizes that's thinspo looking, faggot

What if I told you you could be ripped and tailored at the same time? Or is that going too far?

Sounds like a lot of work. I'd rather be ripped and wear a toga 24/7/365

Very few would pick the guy in your pic as he is vs. the same guy if his body was like this.

all these fuccbois acting like male models aren't always Veeky Forums

wow i'm convinced now, thank you for enlightening me Veeky Forums

In a perfect world Chanel would have a toga collection and everyone would be shredded... I just enjoy wearing a nice white suit and having a solid body underneath to back it. If people want one or another that's up to them. Who cares? Spread love, feel the Bern.

>>>>>>>>>>legs

why is he as wide as a noodle

Let's see the dick size tho. Faggot

This is the one and only aceptable body

>Getting fit
>Go to a gym regularly
>Lift some shit regularly until you get tired
I mean, you have to know a few things in order to not fuck up, and to do it efficiently, but c'mon dude, you give it too much sentimental value.

Killy you are the most pathetic cunt on this board, your opinions are fucking garbage, can't believe you've lurked here for years and still don't know fuck all
The fact you took this b8 so hard shows how insecure and pathetic you are

they arent

It's not the complexity but the diligence that makes our breaks someone who made it and someone who inevitably reverts to buying lathe jackets to hide their tub-o-fat or deluding themselves that skinny is the ideal body type. Women want masculine men who dress well. That's the fact.

i see people copy pasted straight from this board at my college all the time and its so obvious how hard their trying. they are always skin and bones 5'7 manlets that could pass as girls with the right haircut.

>pick up heavy objects and put them back down
yeah man real deep and meaningul there

>this
Every Veeky Forums bro I've met (not necessarily users of Veeky Forums but those avid gym goers) have been insecure and autistic, probably because they're closet homosexuals who when they do eventually get a girl struggle to get it up

Also why can't they talk about any other subject other than fitness? they're so fucking boring, like the only time they contribute to a conversation would be if I or someone compliments them on their gains

Like fair enough you've done well getting big but it doesn't compensate for being autistic

I am female and i agree with you killy..

>Implying being Veeky Forums without being a bit effay means anything

Your gains mean nothing without a good outfit, being Veeky Forums isnt an excuse to not be Veeky Forums

Thank you. Don't forget to report the thread because it ain't fashion.

Veeky Forums gets a lot of unrelated spam already mostly Veeky Forums, /pol/, /r9k/crossposters. This board is a board that needs a janitor but will never get it. Lets accept that reality.

It's like he only ever did core. No arms, no chest!

What fashion has going on right now is perfect. Super skinny (Dior, YSL centric) to skinny and minimal gym muscle, its mostly natural bodyweight muscle. Going nuts at gyms is a thing of the dinosaurs now.

Miles McMilan, Paul Boche, etc are the kind of beautiful prince boys that fashion wants, its clear that fashion tries to appeal to the youth. To my generation, our generation.

So yeah, the boys in the high fashion world is what we find attractive for the most part, not body building Veeky Forumsness.

I still don't know if killy is totally retarded or such a good troll.

Have you ever been outside your room?

i love miles

Neither and that tinychat profile??? isn't mine either.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hm4Ur9LQkE

>literally the same writing style and thoughts
>i-it's not me guys i s-swear
You're pathethic, pussyboy.

Fuck off I've been in thinspo threads for a long time it's you. So now you guys now what this GIRL and OLD LURKING newfag looks like.

Write how? Super generic? Ok user I was a black man before anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

Reminder that lifting will not change the GENETICALLY DETERMINED and SET IN STONE genetics that you have in place.

Lifting won't get you girls, lifting won't make you happier. Lifting simply WON'T WORK.

Women are naturally attracted to HEIGHT FACE and FRAME and no amount of lifting can change these hard set GENETICS

Shh it's ok to be an ugly motherfucker, pussyboy. I have a question for you pucciboy: does your family think of you as a complete failure? You can be honest with US your Veeky Forumsms it's anonymous 4 CHANNEL FORUM after all.

You mean a nigger? Why can't you say a nigger word? Did you forget what site you're on?

>mfw that was posted in simon's techwear thread

dick pic when ?