twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the "short on the side and a bit longer on top"

the "JUST".

the middle school asian boy

looks like a Carlton wig, nigger

>tfw watched all the joji vlogs

link

w2c shirt??

where to cop an ill fitting wrinkly blue button down?

bent?

Everything about this guy makes him seem like an asshole. Filthy Frank is obnoxious and panders to the lowest common denominator in terms of comedy. His off camera persona makes him seem pretentious and smug yet everyone adores him. Am I missing something?

Comedy is subjective

h3h3 is much fucking better

I know comedy is subjective but screaming, making faces and wearing neon morphsuits just seems lazy.

twitter.com/sushitrash

No, he's not. They're just two different forms of comedy.
"This duuuuuuuuuuude *COUGH* VapeNation yalllllllll"
"Oh boss gimme the pussy *screams*"

You probably take yourself too seriously, to be honest. I hate comedians who think they're doing anything but yanking a surprised reaction out of me, because comedians are generally not sharp enough to make any interesting commentary. Frank is very good at catching me off guard or going along a particular line long enough that it gets funny because he's built up his own world in which his acts take place and isn't trying to play in my world.

undercut

Damn, he's such a wannabe nigger hipster

normaldifficulty is funny too guys.

*makes silly voice* FUCKIN WEEABOOS
same shit dude

He's me if i ever became famous.

>His off camera persona makes him seem pretentious and smug

I though I was the only one who noticed that and was pissed off by it.

this nigga really look like he has downs

W2C his animu tank top ?

That's true, but at least frank has enough initiative to make his own videos. H3h3 is a lazy jew making autists feel like they're hanging out with someone by mocking YouTube videos, on YouTube

Artist is Ishikei.
Tank top is from Chaquetero, item called Hot Pussycats.
Would cum on/10

Holy fuck thanks m8 you're based as fuck

what does he do though? I thought he was pretty chill

It's a french crop, but no-one uses the actual name.

ggrks

This. Just because it's random and weird doesn't make t funny. MDE is where it's at.

don't buy from people who steal art. probably something outlandish like $150.

I cant take seriously the two people with him especially the nerd one on the left. He has a v punchable face.

at least h3h3 and filthy frank seem like they arent huge piles of shit I dont like either of their videos
I fucking hate idubbbz he gives off a huge asshole vibe

He has cancer man, have some fucking empathy.

MDE and mega64 are pretty much the only comedy channels I like anymore

funhaus is okay too, their shenmue vids were pretty funny

filthy frank, h3h3, idubbz and all the other cringeworthy losers in that corner of YT are so tryhard and unfunny it's genuinely baffling to me that anyone other than literal 14 year olds and edgy lulz so randum redditors likes them. i started watching frank before the harlem shake vid but i was literally in high school at the time, i dropped that shit so hard around the time he stopped using DizastaMusic because i realized the basis of his "humor" is just being as random and shocking as possible while acting all nonconformist and critical of social trends

That's the hair style I'm rocking right now. Not quit full undercut but somewhere in the middle.

stfu loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try 29€
siam7.de

You seem boring as fuck m8

mde frequently does the same thing. i think mde's comedy is better, but sam and charls are trash people with lots of mental instabilities

MDE has definitely gone downhill. They used to be subtle and creative but now they seem to be trying too hard to get a reaction.

h3h3 is possibly the worst trash

He seems alright but his fanbase is cancerous shit

Autism

idubbbz is the funniest person on youtube, idk what tf youre talking about

p sure its george himself spamming these shit threads