Can there truly be such a thing as a casual suit?

Can there truly be such a thing as a casual suit?

Depends on what kind of enviroment you live/work in.

Depends on how you carry yourself and who's around you. If you're a poorfag, then people around you will mock you enough that no suit can be worn casually. If you're a little higher up the social ladder, a linen or cotton suit can look perfectly casual with the right shoes and such.

The Yakuza made suits into casual wear, though if a westener tried it they'd probably look like sleazy car salesmen.

cotton/linen/poly suit with a t-shirt and leather sneakers
enjoy

depends on your age.
since you're on this board, you're not old enough and not accomplished enough to wear a suit casually.
i really hate people like you. i bet you're the type of person to get esquire magazine in print, use a straight razor and drink whisky while telling people all kind of pseudo-knowledge factoids.
total fucking fedoralord

White suit printes shirt chestnut loafers

I meant printed

Not with the jacket. Wear a nice shirt and (cropped) dress pants and you're styling casually.

Why do people from the seventies look different from people today

I don't mean different clothes or hairstyles. I mean their faces actually look different.

Don't be the guy that wears a suit with a tee, it's so fucking tacky.

I used to think suits were autistic but I copped this one for really cheap at the qlo and I'm planning to wear it a lot over the summer. As long as it's unstructured and you wear it with the right stuff a suit can definitely be casual.

estrogen in the water

looks like shit

1. iron it.
2. the seersucker stripes don't look good
3. your common projects are too fucked up for the clean look a suit gives
4. that t shirt is too busy for a suit

Is it okay to iron puckered fabric or will it take away the texture?

iron and this is an amazing fit

do not iron it. change shirt and shoes. what's the suit btw?

>Posts best fit I've ever seen of Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forumsggots can't even recognize greatness.

What's wrong with you all?

I really can never tell when you mother fuckers are serious. I think it's half serious half bait and half autism

....yes? You must be in HS.

The fabric is a big factor, not just the fit or the pockets that determine the "casual"ness of a suit.

Linen suits for example.

straight out of a concentration camp
please ditch it

I wouldn't go full seersucker unless it's a more "dressed"(not formal) up event. Just wear the blazer as a casual jacket.

Post more sick fits like this.

wrong

wrong

lmao spic owen pls

but he's american?