Find me a better sneaker

Find me a better sneaker

protip : you cannot

/end thread

imho Rick Owens thigh high Ramones but yep Yohjis are beautiful. I would like any of them.

You literally can't. The design of qasas is absolutely perfect

>killy
post your fits killy

w2c

can you walk me through that sentiment please? I don't understand the appeal.

Are those things really exist? I remember seeing them Arthur I think it was called Moon Boots?

Different guy here me neither I mean I like other Y-3 collections

moon shoes

tns

right. warriors are cool but they look more like Rick than Yohji.
The new primeknit ones are nice too. I just don't get qasas

I've never been a fan of basketball shoes or trainers so I like the appeal to these. I think the way adidas is taking the life style route, tubulars and the such will be more common and take some of the performance runner spot light.

You have to go back

dont you fucking dare call y3 yohji or i will skin you alive and and deep fry that shit

Yohji designed the early y-3 sneakers including qasas

its under adidas not yohji thats why. leave yohji to my comfy clothing

adidas will soon controlthe world. Enjoy your freedom until it lasts.

imagine a world where everyone is dressed in adidas tracksuits. utopia or dystopia?

Russia

Coming from someone who owns Qasas I can tell you they are a pinnacle of design, but that's about it.

They're clunky, weird to wear with shorts, easily wear out, and in general are not a whole lot of fun to wear for a day. For the most part, they're comfy but the upper IMO is a little weak and doesn't balance well with the lower. It almost feels like there's lag when you walk with them.

Plus the tubular sole is a beautiful design, but is absolute shit, as it's too soft for pavement and will basically get destroyed if you wear them too often. (Mine are sitting in their dust bags right now waiting for cooler weather. Neoprene in Arizona is a fucking mistake)

I suppose you do get some comments on them, and people always gawk when you say you shelled out 400 + S&H. But people know that you know, so that's a plus...?

All in all, I'd say in the wearability department, Ultra Boosts are the best, but in terms of sheer style, the Qasas sit near the throne.

I'm really upset I did not get the chalk ultra boosts

I've got a pair

this is my major gripe with the shoes. yohji always designs in a way which doesn't hamper the body for the sake of great design. he always thinks of how will this work in relation to the wearer. this is why his stuff is always described as comfy. going by this thought, qasas are fucking uncomfortable but look amazing. it sacrifices functionality and comfort for design which i dont think yohji would ever do, making me think he didn't design it himself

heaven

These would look soo cute on a female.

I think they are comfy enough but I def agree the wear is terrible. Beautiful design tho

y3 isn't yohji

pls sell me

i can attest that ramone socks are 10/10 on a qt female

>w2c Digital Devil Saga-core

Oh fuck I want these shoes now.

>Put on the shoes
>Transform into this

>Weak: Expel

Dubs for truth

who needs dubs when you got these?

ahw man.

So you are just speculating. Don't. Try to find solid answers instead.

Are you the real Mifune? Nice if you are.

What season is this picture taken from?

he literally says his design philosophy in his interviews. also, what's wrong with speculating? by saying that you basically throw any form of intellectual thought out the window. being in a huge global brand like adidas its obvious that not everything he designs or oversees in design will be approved

Do you know that for certain? Thats a huge problem. I prefer a million times to remain skeptic than to be fixiated on something unconfirmed. If you worked for Yohji maybe, but we don't know anything.

That's funny though, seeing how you're the first to post bullshit about a thing without any actual knowledge.

what were those Bershka sneakers that were a copy of this ones, i think it was last summer.

these?

I have justified reasons on why I speculated said point. It's not like I drew this thought out of thin air.

Also, how do you know that you ought to be skeptical rather than be fixated on something unconfirmed? Is it not that we base all our thoughts on the unprovable but reasonable? Be consistent, Killy.

yes, that, how can i buy that shit now? How can i buy stuff from last summer from this mallcore brand? Im poor, cant buy the Y3.