Black people of Veeky Forums post your hair please

Black people of Veeky Forums post your hair please

sometimes i wear it to the side too

my b im on my phone

WE

I like

I plan on locking in the next month or so but this is the mess I have going on right now. Pretty androgynous

Forgot pic

Pretty girl

You give me rocker vibes.

Hard to tell with a pink circle on my face but thanks!

Yeah, I can see it

bruh, natural hair is just so dope and unique. you just gotta take care of it.

gross jewish manlet

are those braids or dreads? How long did it take to grow to that length? Looks baller af

tfw i cut my afro and it looked exactly like this. I wanted to wear hats and didnt think about getting braids at the time

WUZ

You poor fool

ive had dreads for about a year and a month now
you tweaked son :/

also this is my hair sideways

never seen a dread undercut b4, interesting my dude

you've never been to atlanta or chicago.

How can you get your hair to be a texture like that

im in maine we dont see to many black guys over here

im half

yeah i feel like shaved sides and dreads on top is a growing fad, although no one seems to style their dreads ¿ not anyone in my area at least

also this is my hair not styled. it only gets like this after a concert or something

i sexually identify as a black man with BBC. can i post here?

post your bbc. its part of the induction ceremony

im shy user

Why do you hate short black jewish people user? please elaborate a lot.

same here dude
this be freshly washed. I'm trying to grow it out over the summer

This was when Mum first permed my hair I have like a bunch of different hair styles I want to post

This one is actually older, shit hurt my head by 200%

>Getting a perm

Hmmmm

reminds me of charlie murphy in that chappelle show rick james skit.

I liked this one the most but I couldn't get it this way again

Idk that's what she generalized it when I asked

post em hoe

it's a little bit grown in at the moment, but usually the sides are completely shaved

the curls usually aren't as chunky either but it does whatever it wants on certain days

So sorry for you man, my advice is to cut that off and start over. Permed hair looks like shit and you will be so glad when its replaced with ur natural hair

And this one is from today, I don't always enjoy it, but it came out better than it usually does. My side is extremely thick compared to the rest of my hair and it's irritating, thinking of cutting it

>tfw Texas wind has fucked up your hair the second you step out the door multiple times these past few months

No

There's nothing wrong with my hair and it's not even a real perm that's the closest thing we could really think of when asked.

daddy

Jaden's hair is absolutely Veeky Forums god tier for niggers

What did you do to your hair then? A relaxer? Anything with chemicals?

Guess where I live

Hyde Park?

Also nice hair

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

my love

how did this get deleted

I'd genuinely want to suck his dick so much if he was a couple years older

looks fuckin good my man. you'd look great with a nose ring i bet

Ugh please don't..

shut the fuck up

Hey y'all senpai. Got my edges did.

Goat tan skin and light eyes 10/10

You should....cut that off and start over

That look is doing nothing for you...it looks dusty af

Well this was day one, when I shower and don't style it it usually ends up much cleaner than this. I've actually told myself that I wouldn't cut my hair until I start to dislike it due to a bunch of non black people constantly criticizing me when I had my afro which was a completely normal afro

that broke my heart famalam

we cant win in this white mans world my friend

nobody looks good on nose rings you fuck

not those other anons, but i have to say that i feel like you could find a much more flattering way to style your hair man

if you like it the way it is currently then fuck what anybody else has to say and rock it. but i'm giving you my opinion since i'm sure that's the reason why you posted here. when i was rocking my fro SO MANY non black people and even some black people gave me a lot of shit for it. but honestly that's probably because i had no idea how to properly maintain and style natural hair in the beginning. i've learned a lot and now my shit is a bit shorter, but looks so much healthier and nicer. and trust me, people fucking fawn over well kept natural hair, whether it's curly or kinky or just puffy as hell. it probably would look much better if you were to cut it all off and start that whole journey of growing it out over again. for the sake of healthier hair and a more effortless look. nothing looks worse than obviously treated black hair in my opinion

not true but black guys with nose rings can look a bit too lenny-kravitz-core

his nose rings looks good what is the problem

KINGS

fuck he's starting to look a lot like his father in the face.

jealous 25 yo balding white male here. fuck my inferior genetics. i want all of the hair i see in this thread. especially undercut-dreads hair.

Well I don't have an afro anymore and I haven't really had any conflict or negative reaction for my hair now. But if I cut it, I"m not going to enjoy it again; I grew out my hair because I didn't like it short and I kept my afro well most of the time but I don't feel like growing out an afro again after all of this, I still think the afro is a good hair style but I don't feel like doing this shit again and I don't feel like anyone with an afro should be criticized for it though unless it's way too large.

I remember once this job I started on the first day of working was telling me to cut my hair, it made no sense to me and caused problems for a few weeks (I won) and even though it wasn't implied it was obviously a race thing

unflattering selfie, idc tho.

AND

I'll preface this by saying I'm a white guy from a flyover state.

Your hair is very cool.

What can I do to improve hair growth. I wanna do alot of cool stuff with my hair like Jadens current style or stuff like which looks pretty awesome.

My hair is probably around this height, so far I always leave the top and just trim the sides so I can look tidy.

>pic related was as close as i could find

Try the L.O.C. method

Do black people shampoo their hair?

Any recommendations on moisturizers? Preferably available in the UK.

I'll probably try cop some coconut oil and whipped shea butter since its recommended.

SHIT

I find that shampooing regularly, for me, has left me with dandruff and a dry scalp.
So yes but only 1-2 times a week.

i have some pimples on scalp. how do i deal with them?
gonna visit dermatologist in 5 days

move out of the fucking south u dumbfuck, if you hate all the racists there.

Shea Moisture is a good brand to start with. The only downside for me personally is the strong smell (which smells nice, but I have a sensitive nose so I stopped using it)

damn differenent user but wow ive already been doing this method

Is it that strong? I don't wanna smell like those "generic black people".

is that the natural texture of your hair? if so, youre blessed. are you mixed?

drink water and take those vitamins that i cant remember the name of

how often do you wash your hair guy

>how often do you wash your hair guy
every day m8

How2get this hair texture?

Are you white

judge my high yellow naps pls

ok dis sxc

Only thing I'd suggest is to fade the sides so that it can be a smooth gradient, like this

the transition from curls to shaved is too abrupt, maybe consider fading it more

Thanks for the input, y'all. I kinda like the abruptness 2bh, in an undercut typa way, looks a bit crisper when its not so blurry an image.

if thats the case, take it a little higher just so your mowhawk thing looks a little better maybe

Good point, finna do that right now.

stay safe guy

This, drinking a fuckton of water actually pays off... also folic acid & biotin supplements (if taken consistently) can really speed up growth.
any tips on achieving more volume without a major cut tho?

Which Shea Moisture product? There's tons of them.

who dis