What are the gayest high end fashion brands?

what are the gayest high end fashion brands?

>inb4 acne
we already know

Probably slp
And I like slp

Rick Owens prob

99% of acne is gay as fuck but i like their ryder black bermudas

slp

slp is the good kind of gay

people is actually buying those? I doubt sjw and bernie voters who want free stuff can affort acne

Supreme and whatever else is in this picture

those shirts sell for $300 individually. the liberals were buying them out so much that the jews kept pushing more and more out. even the chinese caught on and began selling reps

i think it's okay if they do that
provided they're actually pandering and doesn't actually believe in it
scamming fems and sjw by putting some stupid patch on fabric seems like a good business

supreme is probably the straightest fuckboi brand on earth what you sayin

jews gotta jew amirite

>acne
>high end

slp

rick owens is borderline desu some of there stuff is pretty straight

you'rethe 99%

Do you mean gay as in homosexual/extremely feminine? Or gay as in bad.

I got a better question which ones are the most alpha and manly ones?

I vote for Iron Ranger. If you dont own Iron Rangers you're a beta cuck. Pic related alpha male fit.

Are they kidding? I've seen this same shirt at Walmart.

extremely feminine

Then I agree with YSL. But it's good gay.

this is a liberal only thread, my friend. the gay agenda is at work here

slp is the best kind of gay

BUT ITS SLP BRO NO DISRESPECTEN

But how are we going to redpill the sheeple brother?

Sometimes

just read the product description you doofus
it's a CLASSIC

we'll leave that to trump

thats silk dude

he looks like a slippery couch

what are we going to do in the day of the rope /b/ro?

leave it to SLP to redefine the suit. pure genius, i say...

when the lynching comes, we look towards the wall and pray 5 times a day

It's dumb but it's part of the ironic pieces from SS15 (dinosaur and the cardigan for example)

>>>/mfa/

Oh so it wasn't supposed to be serious?

If I remember correctly those pieces were made as an allegory to people who are becoming feminists and caring about gender equality just so that they can show it off and shit and make it seem like a status symbol... I may be wrong though but it makes sense to me, otherwise normal pieces with GENDER EQUALITY stamped on it is kinda like how normal people all of a sudden preach gender equality without really having any background or anything to back it up

I dunno desu
Rick Owens is nearly never gay on purpose, but the brand just takes so much inspiration from homo-erotic imagery

Rick Owens

How is fast fashion bad?
H&M type of fast fashion, I think, anyone would say is 'bad' because it is designed without much thought - and I agree that it's shit.
But on the other hand, one could argue that Acne is trying to innovative, what with their new colourful, loud designs.

Tbh fast fashion keeps the plebs away from the good clothes

LOL. Acne is far from fast fashion, they are doing shit that is definitely original. Look at all the decorative jackets every other brand is pushing out now (like slp, gucci). Meanwhile they do the slogan sweats, weirdo pants for men and belts that look like shoe laces.
Also calling their site "flash" is retarded, it's a very minimal design.

not really the thread for this but I hate fast fashion for two main reasons

the first is that most fast fashion brands essentially copy legitimate designers' work but with poor quality just to make a buck
this cheapens a designer's talent and likely results in less exposure for the designer, as everyone will just assume it's from zara or some shit

the second and more important reason is that fast fashion promotes the notion that clothing falls apart in a few months and that's just how it is
peoples' expectations of quality are lowered, which bolsters consumerism and a throwaway economy
both of these run counter to both the ethos and logos necessary for a sustainable planet

the second point is especially true.

Also fast fashion really minimizes individual style, as it encourages the customer to only wear clothes directly on trend. When you have to put in some actual money for a piece (not necessarily a lot, lets even just say J.Crew tier), then personal taste comes through. Otherwise it's just 'fuck it, the sweater costs $3 why not buy six in every colour'

all high fashion/runway menswear brands are pretty gay. Name one completely straight designer

kys

forreal tho why this guy's glasses on his face look like the same as the man on right in pic related

>Also fast fashion really minimizes individual style
Eh, to a certain degree. It also allows people with lesser money to experiment more. We're seeing this in H&M for example, with more and more unconventional designs, which is nice.

a fashion line is like an art portfolio. you're allowed to have fun with it when you feel like

Is this why skinny teens love acne? Women's rights tumblr shit

sour grapes

there are different types of people.

most people don't dress up. most people who dress up, do it to fit in.

most fashion conscious people dress up to stand out.

fast fashion is for fitting in, designer is to stand out.

people doesnt stand out in designer clother unless they're wearing "obscure" shit like rick
people wear designer clother as a statement to show their economic position

i thought that was obvious so i didn't add it.

If Acne is shit, what better alternatives are there for their Ace Stay Cash black jeans?

CDG

Agreed.

my gay friends love acne. Also SLP. Surprisingly they don't seem to like Thom Browne as much though, I figured gaybois loved him.

>show their economic position

I'd say anything that doesn't have a logo shit all over it, is gonna be obscure to most the population.

But most of the stuff I buy can be equated to buying a $49.99 HDMI cable.

are models selected literally only on having strong jaws and high cheekbones? that guy is so ugly despite having those.

Somewhat ironically, Tom Ford is pretty masculine.

Models don't need to be conventionally attractive.

Thinness, height matters but mostly confidence & availability for slp.

Source: Tim the slp model told me.

>picking one of tom fords least fashion forward suit designs
of course tom brady would pick the old fashion shit hes not Veeky Forums

"fashion forward suits" are a disgrace to the entire concept of suits in the first place
especially during formal events

His body is disgusting. It looks like mine

T I M
I
M
i haven't seen him in a while, what's he been up to?

>formal events
>bright blue suit
pick one

that's a good question. and by better alternative i mean at the same/almost same price, so obvi slp or dior homme skinnies don't apply because we all know they're the very best

literally everything you described has been done before and better

>slp or dior homme skinnies don't apply because we all know they're the very best
ahahahaha
this board is so disgusting

Please give some references.

Never said it's not gay, just that's not ff.

He is in large, right.

for a traditional, minimal, clean skinny jean, of course they make the best you aspie.
>hurrrr tricky ricky, julius, ann d etc make way more interesting skinnies
no shit dude.

is this sweater not redpilled af? it seems to me to be a statement abotu virtue signalling

Hood by air

>Supreme's fucking posterchild is Telly from Kids
>Fucks girls

lol that's something a hockey commentator would wear wtf

kekd

also one of the most interesting

feel like "gay" in this thread is used to describe incidental homoeroticism/overall ignorance in brand direction HBA and Rick (as mentioned above) are both pretty divisive.

Vetements
New alexander mcqueen
Theory lang
HBA
Y-3
Wackne
SLP
Any other shit that dumb cashed up chink exchange students wear

>people wear designer clother as a statement to show their economic position
wrong
if this is what you're on Veeky Forums for you should leave immediatey

acne isnt gay. wtf...
acne is sick

HBA is for white trash that are somehow cool

It's Rousteing-Balmain without a doubt. I would give a lot to punch that faggot's face in for what he did to the brand.