Guys can dye their hair neon green and pink...

Guys can dye their hair neon green and pink, when will guys start painting their nails and it not be a gay or teenager thing.

>when will it not be for gay teenagers
Never

i paint my pinky nail but im also a teenager (18)

thought the THUMBNAIL was some kind of fungal disease

OP please tell us what you hate the most about milenials, jews and cultural marxism. I need the redpill man im a cux.

i'm asking for myself because i paint my nails with my gay friends every one and while you got the wrong tone

but fuck jews

I wanted to bait a /pol/tard long answer to report you and get you banned for 3 days but you arent a /pol/tard. False alarm.

this guy probably gets a shit ton of girls underage though they may be

Doesn't matter how manly you look, the second you paint your nails you look like a faggot. Regardless of who you are.

The only time your nail should be a different color is if you bang it and it turns dark purple or black

Yung lean has his nails painted in the yoshi city video

do you really think someone would get banned for that? maybe you should go back to tumblr

>Guys can dye their hair neon green and pink
I don't know what makes you think this is anymore socially acceptable

they do thats why I do it. If it didn't work what would be the point?

painting one nail looks much gayer

>Guys can dye their hair neon green and pink
>implying it isn't considered a gay teenager thing to do

I need Feminism because

List all your problems with feminism and black people please user be as racist and sexist as you can.

Just get a clear coat it makes your nails shiny and super smooth

>calling people on a fashion board gay

List all your problems with the lgbt community and be super sexist and political user.

Black or white are the only tolerated colors and that if you are emo or goth otherwise it's pure lgbt

>white
What?

>when will guys start sucking dicks and getting fucked by men and it not be a gay or teenager thing.

>this unaware of how society works
how many people have you called a sheeple today?